Episode 7: Revenge's Veil

INT. EMIR'S LUXURIOUS APARTMENT - NIGHT

Emir enters his elegant apartment, his mind still consumed by thoughts of revenge. He paces back and forth, contemplating the proposition Talaz made earlier. Suddenly, a sinister smile creeps across Emir's face.

EMIR
(to himself, determined)
This is it. This is my chance to teach Reyhan and her family a lesson they will never forget.

Emir picks up his phone and dials Talaz's number.

INT. REYHAN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

Reyhan, blissfully unaware of Emir's sinister intentions, sits on her couch, reminiscing about their childhood friendship. She is excited to have the opportunity to reconnect with Emir and reveal the truth about their past.

REYHAN
(sincere)
I will tell Emir everything when the time is right. We can fix what was broken and find solace in understanding.

INT. TALAZ'S OFFICE - MORNING

Reyhan arrives at the office, her heart pounding with anticipation. Talaz greets her with a warm smile.

TALAZ
(excitedly)
Reyhan, I have some news for you. We have a new chairman joining us today, someone I believe you'll be pleased to see.

Reyhan's eyes widen with excitement and curiosity.

REYHAN
(surprised)
Who is it, Talaz? Who is our new chairman?

INT. TALAZ'S OFFICE - CONTINUOUS

Emir walks into the office, exuding confidence and authority. The room falls silent as all eyes turn to him.

TALAZ
(grinning)
Reyhan, I'd like you to meet our new chairman, Emir Tarhun.

Reyhan's expression transforms from surprise to a mixture of joy and hope. She believes this could be the opportunity to mend their broken friendship.

REYHAN
(happily)
Emir! You're the new chairman? This is incredible! We can finally reconnect and heal the wounds of the past.

Emir's gaze remains cold, his smile masking his true intentions. He looks at Reyhan, a flicker of malice in his eyes.

EMIR
(coldly)
Reconnect, Reyhan? Oh, we will indeed reconnect, but not in the way you expect. I have different plans for you and your family.

Reyhan's happiness fades, replaced by a mix of confusion and apprehension.

REYHAN
(whispering)
What do you mean, Emir? What plans?

Emir smirks, relishing in the power he now holds over Reyhan.

EMIR
(low, menacing)
You'll find out soon enough, Reyhan. The past has come back to haunt you, and this time, you won't escape the consequences.

Reyhan's eyes widen with shock and fear as the truth of Emir's intentions dawns upon her. The childhood friendship she once cherished now transformed into a battleground of revenge.

FADE OUT.