Episode 52: Will Reyhan be safe?

INT. HOTEL - UNKNOWN ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Emir searches frantically for Reyhan, following the trail of the attackers. Finally, he finds her, teary-eyed and relieved to see him.

REYHAN
(whispers)
Emir...

EMIR
(whispers)
Shh... Stay silent. We need to get out of here.

Emir swiftly moves to the man guarding Reyhan and grabs him from behind, rendering him powerless. He then takes quick action, engaging in a fierce fight with the other three men.

INT. HOTEL - UNKNOWN ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Amidst the action, Emir manages to overpower the attackers. He turns back to Reyhan, seeing her still tied up.

EMIR
(gently)
Are you okay?

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
I... I was so scared. Anything could have happened to you.

EMIR
(wiping her tears)
Shh... Don't worry. I'm here, Don't worry!

Reyhan hugs Emir tightly, finding comfort and safety in his arms.

REYHAN
(whispers)
Are you okay?

EMIR
(smiling)
I'm fine, Reyhan. Don't worry about me.

Suddenly, Reyhan notices the fourth man aiming a gun at Emir from behind. She panics and shouts Emir's name.

REYHAN
(panicking)
Emir!

Emir quickly turns around to face the threat, but before he can react, a gunshot is heard.

INT. HOTEL - CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Everyone in the hotel hears the gunshot and is taken aback by the unexpected turn of events. The hotel staff and guests begin to gather in the corridor.

INT. HOTEL - UNKNOWN ROOM - CONTINUOUS

In the room, a tense moment passes as Emir and Reyhan realize what just happened. Emir, however, remains unharmed.

EMIR
(relieved)
I'm fine, Reyhan. The shot missed me.

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
Thank goodness.

The hotel staff, alerted by the commotion, finally arrives at the scene and apprehends the attackers.

HOTEL STAFF
(call for help)
We need medical assistance and the police!

INT. HOTEL - CONFERENCE ROOM - LATER

The police arrive, taking the attackers into custody. Reyhan and Emir recount the terrifying events to the officers.

POLICE OFFICER
(reassuring)
Don't worry, you both are safe now. We'll take care of everything.

Emir and Reyhan exchange a glance, grateful for each other's safety.

EXT. HOTEL - PARKING LOT - DAY

As the day ends, Emir and Reyhan leave the hotel together, surrounded by a sense of relief and renewed trust in their bond. Alihan and Talaz also joined and asked about the incident.

POLICE OFFICER
Mr. Emir and Miss Reyhan you both need to be very careful as we don't know who they were and What they wanted from you.

EMIR
(Nodded) Yes, officer.

THEN THE POLICE MAN DIVERTED HIS ATTENTION

EMIR TO REYHAN
Reyhan I think you shouldn't be here. I mean they tried to harm you. We don't know who they were. I can't compromise with anything right now.

ALihan also showed his support to Emir's idea. While Talaz was busy in giving statement to the police officers.

REYHAN
(worried)
Emir, if anything happens to you?

Emir
Don't worry! Nothing will happen to me. Your life is more precious than mine.

Reyhan
(Concerned)
Shh.. don't say such things please

Then Alihan took Reyhan at home. And Talaz took Emir.

FADE OUT