Episode 70: Second last Episode

CONTINUED SCENE

EMIR:
(whispers)
A baby, Reyhan. Can you believe it?

REYHAN:
(teary-eyed, smiling)
I can't believe it. But it's the best news ever.

Emir pulls Reyhan into a loving embrace, tears of happiness in his eyes.

EMIR:
(whispers)
I love you so much, Reyhan. Our family! We will have a baby, Reyhan.

REYHAN:
(tearfully)
And I love you, Emir. I can't wait to see three of us like a family.

Emir cupped her face and gently kissed her forehead

EMIR
(Tearful)
Today, you made me the happiest person on this planet.

Reyhan kissed Emir's hand place on her cheeks.
They both shared an emotional moment cherishing the new journey of their lives.

INT. REYHAN AND EMIR'S HOUSE - NURSERY - DAY

EMIR:
(looking around with a smile)
I can't believe we're going to be parents, Reyhan. This room is going to be filled with so much love.

REYHAN:
(grinning)
I know, Emir. Our baby is going to be so lucky to have such a wonderful space and loving parents.

Emir takes Reyhan's hand, gently caressing her growing belly.

EMIR:
(teasingly)
So, have you decided if it's going to be a boy or a girl?

REYHAN:
(playfully)
I want a handsome boy, just like you, Emir.

Emir chuckles, leaning closer to Reyhan.

EMIR:
(teasingly)
And I want a beautiful girl, just like her mother.

They share a loving look, their excitement for their baby's arrival evident in their eyes.

AYLA (Reyhan's mom):
(entering the room with a smile)
I couldn't help but overhear. Don't worry, my dear, no matter if it's a boy or a girl, I'll spoil them rotten.

Emir and Reyhan turn to Ayla, their faces lighting up with happiness.

REYHAN:
(teary-eyed)
Thank you, Mom. Our child will be so blessed to have you as their grandparent.

EMIR:
(gratefully)
Yes, Mom. We're so grateful to have you in our lives. Your love and support mean the world to us.

AYLA:
(affectionately)
You both are going to be amazing parents. I can't wait to meet my grandchild.

They gather in a loving embrace, the bond between them growing stronger with each passing moment.

Then The doorbell rings, and they both look at each other with surprise.

EMIR:
(smiling)
I wonder who that could be.

Reyhan gets up to answer the door, and as she opens it, she is met with a warm and familiar face - Ali, Emir's father.

ALI:
(smiling warmly)
Congratulations, Emir and Reyhan. I heard the news, and I had to come and see you both.

Reyhan smiles, feeling a mix of happiness and nervousness, as she invites Ali inside.

REYHAN:
(pleased)
Thank you, Uncle Ali Please come in.

As Ali enters the living room, he looks around and takes in the warmth and love that fills the space.

ALI:
(genuinely)
You've both built a beautiful home here. I can see how much you care for each other.

Emir and Reyhan exchange a knowing glance, acknowledging the challenges they have faced and the strength of their love.

EMIR:
(grateful)
It hasn't always been easy, Baba, but Reyhan and I have faced our fair share of challenges and overcome them together.

ALI:
(nods)
Yes, I know. You both had to deal with the broken ties and bitter past of our families. But despite everything, you've managed to build a strong and loving relationship.

Reyhan feels a sense of acceptance and validation hearing those words from Emir's father.

REYHAN:
(sincerely)
We've worked hard to overcome the past and build a happy life together. Our love has helped us through every hurdle.

Ali smiles warmly at Reyhan, his heart softened by the woman who has brought so much joy to his son's life.

ALI:
(affectionately)
Reyhan, I want you to know that you are like a daughter to me. You've brought so much happiness into Emir's life, and I am grateful for that.

Reyhan's eyes well up with emotion, and she embraces Ali in a heartfelt hug.

REYHAN:
(teary-eyed)
Your words mean the world to me. I am truly honored to be a part of your family.

Emir watches the touching moment between his father and his wife, feeling a profound sense of gratitude for the love and acceptance they have received.

EMIR:
(filled with emotion)
And I am grateful to have both of you in my life. Our baby will be so lucky to have you (Pointing towards Ayla and Ali) as their grandparents.

Ali smiles, feeling the weight of his son's words.

ALI:
(softly)
I promise to be the best grandfather I can be, just like I promise to be a better father from now on.

Ali got tears in his eyes

ALI
Emir! My son, i know I never give you that love and attention. I left you alone when you were struggling with the loss of your mother. I'm sorry my son.

Emir got emotional and gave a tight hug to his father.

Emir
(In tears)
Baba! I love you so much.

(Then he moved away.)

Baba at first I hated you for your actions but now I have realised what you have gone through in all those years. Anne(Mom) did what she chose and she thought was right at that time. I understand you weren't in the condition to take care of me. I'm glad to have you Baba!

Emir kissed his father's hand. Seeking for his blessings.

They all share a moment of understanding, knowing that the past cannot be changed, but the future is filled with hope and love.

FADE OUT.