Episode 51: Unforeseen Shadows

Few days passed and Reyhan is fit and fine. And overcomed from her foot injury.

INT. REYHAN'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - MORNING

The sun shines through the window, filling the room with a warm glow. Reyhan is in her house, preparing for the client meeting. Suddenly,Alihan arrives to pick her up.

ALIHAN
(smiling)
Ready for the big client meeting, Reyhan?

REYHAN
(excited)
Absolutely! Let's make it a success!

EXT. REYHAN'S HOUSE - DRIVEWAY - MORNING

Reyhan and Alihan hop into the car and head towards the hotel.

INT. HOTEL - CONFERENCE ROOM - LATER

Reyhan and Alihan are sitting with the clients, discussing business matters. Unbeknownst to them, Emir and Talaz have also arrived for the same meeting, lurking in the background.

EXT. HOTEL - LOBBY - CONTINUOUS

In the hotel lobby, a suspicious waiter fidgets nervously with a gun tucked in his belt, hidden from view.

INT. HOTEL - CONFERENCE ROOM - CONTINUOUS

As the meeting progresses, tension fills the air, and the waiter grows more agitated.

WAITER
(to himself)
Nobody will stop me. Reyhan will pay for what she did.

ALIHAN
(notices the waiter)
Hey, Talaz, could you help me with something outside?

TALAZ
(nods)
Sure, let's go.

INT. HOTEL - CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Alihan and Talaz step outside, hoping to distract the waiter.

ALIHAN
(whispers)
Talaz, we need to keep an eye on that waiter. Something doesn't feel right.

TALAZ
(whispers)
Agreed. Let's find a way to defuse the situation.

INT. HOTEL - CONFERENCE ROOM - CONTINUOUS

As the meeting continues, the waiter can't control his rage any longer. He grabs Reyhan from behind, placing the gun against her head.

WAITER
(through gritted teeth)
Nobody moves! Nobody interferes! Or else...

REYHAN
(panicking)
Emir! Alihan!

INT. HOTEL - HALLWAY - MOMENTS LATER

Emir rushes back into the conference room, alarmed by Reyhan's scream. Talaz follows closely.

EMIR
(angry and determined)
Let her go! Now!

WAITER
(laughing)
You can't do anything! Stay back!

EMIR
(acting calm)
Alright, alright. Just let her go, and we won't interfere.

As Emir and Talaz distract the waiter, Alihan sneaks up from behind and knocks him out with a swift blow to the head.

ALIHAN
(breathing heavily)
Is everyone okay?

REYHAN
(thankful)
Thank you, Alihan. Thank you, Talaz.

Suddenly, another man sneaks up behind Emir and hits him hard on the head, causing him to lose consciousness.

REYHAN
(frightened)
Emir! No!

The attackers drag Reyhan to another room, tying her hands and gagging her mouth.

INT. HOTEL - CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Emir regains consciousness and realizes Reyhan is missing. He rushes to the hotel staff, expressing his concern about the security breach and asks for their help to find Reyhan.

EMIR
(urgent)
There's been an attack! My friend is in danger! We need to find her!

The hotel staff quickly mobilizes to search for Reyhan as Emir anxiously searches every room.

TO BE CONTINUED...