Episode 12: Conflicting Emotions

INT. TALAZ'S COMPANY OFFICE - DAY

Emir finds himself increasingly drawn to Reyhan, unable to resist stealing glances at her. Reyhan, perceptive as ever, notices his gaze but chooses to ignore it, focusing on her work.

EMIR
(to himself, puzzled)
Why am I feeling this way? What is it about Reyhan that has captured my attention?

Emir's mind drifts back to a moment when Reyhan hugged him during his panic attack. The memory flickers in his thoughts, leaving him bewildered by the conflicting emotions stirring within him.

Just as Emir gets lost in his thoughts, a peon interrupts his reverie.

PEON
(entering)
Sir, your father, Ali Tarhun, is here to see you.

Emir's eyes widen in shock, his heart pounding in his chest. He tries to compose himself and regain control of the sudden flood of emotions.

EMIR
(stammering)
Leave... Leave me alone. I will meet him shortly.

The peon nods and exits the room, leaving Emir alone with his turbulent thoughts. Emir scratches his beard and runs his hands through his hair, his mind racing with unanswered questions and unresolved emotions.

INT. EMIR'S OFFICE - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan, observing Emir's perplexing behavior from a distance, becomes intrigued by his sudden unease. She approaches his office cautiously, knocking softly before entering.

REYHAN
(gently)
Emir, is everything alright? You seem... unsettled.

Emir looks up, surprise flickering in his eyes at Reyhan's presence.

EMIR
(confused)
Reyhan... I... It's nothing. Please, carry on with your work.

Reyhan furrows her brows, her concern deepening. She wonders what could have caused such a shift in Emir's demeanor upon hearing about Ali Tarhun's arrival.

REYHAN
(softly)
If you ever need to talk or if there's anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out, Emir.

Emir's gaze lingers on Reyhan, a mix of longing and confusion clouding his eyes. He wrestles with the sudden rush of emotions, unable to make sense of his attraction towards her.

EMIR
(Softly nodded)

Reyhan watches Emir with curiosity, trying to decipher the enigma behind his behavior and the emotions that flicker within him after his father's arrival.

FADE OUT.