Episode 46: Are you jealous?

INT. EMIR'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Bushra has thrown a party at Emir's house and invited Reyhan and Alihan. Emir is shocked to see them but decides to play along with Bushra's plan to make Reyhan jealous.

EMIR
(surprised but acting cheerful)
Oh, look who's here! Reyhan and Alihan, welcome to the party.

Emir puts his hand on Bushra's waist, emphasizing their closeness.

Throughout the party, Emir continues to display affection towards Bushra, making Reyhan visibly upset. He feeds Bushra with his hands and frequently touches her, intentionally trying to evoke jealousy in Reyhan.

At one point, Bushra devises an evil plan and tricks Reyhan, causing her to fall on the floor. Emir immediately rushes to Reyhan's side, not caring about anything else.

EMIR
(concerned)
Everyone, stay away! Alihan, step back. Reyhan, are you okay?

Reyhan regains consciousness, looking up at Emir.

REYHAN
(weakly)
I'm okay, Emir.

Emir keeps Reyhan in his arms, worried about her well-being. He tries to comfort her.

EMIR
(softly)
What happened? Are you feeling better?

Reyhan nods, but Emir suddenly becomes aware of their closeness and decides to step back.

EMIR
(moving away)
I'm glad you're okay.

Bushra is displeased with Emir's concern for Reyhan and the way the situation has turned.

ALIHAN
(supportive)
Let's go home, Reyhan.

Emir never wanted to leave Reyhan in this state, but he feels bound to do so. He remains silent, not uttering a word, and leaves the party with mixed emotions.

As the night unfolds, the emotions and dynamics among Emir, Reyhan, Bushra, and Alihan become even more complex and tense, leaving them all with unresolved feelings and a lingering sense of unease.

CUT TO

INT. EMIR'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

After the party, Emir finds himself lost in thought. He can't shake off the concern he felt for Reyhan when she fell, despite his attempt to appear indifferent. Bushra notices his conflicted emotions.

BUSHRA
(approaching Emir)
Is everything alright? You seemed really worried about Reyhan.

EMIR
(trying to hide his feelings)
I'm fine. It's just that I don't want anyone getting hurt at our party.

Bushra, not entirely convinced, decides to press further.

BUSHRA
(concerned)
You looked quite close to her, Emir. Are you sure there's nothing more between you two?

EMIR
(defensive)
There's nothing between us, Bushra. We are just colleagues, that's all.

Bushra senses Emir's unease and decides to change the topic.

BUSHRA
(smiling)
Well, let's forget about all that. The party was a success, and everyone had a good time.

EMIR
(nods)
Yes, you did a great job hosting the party.

CUT TO:

EXT. EMIR'S HOUSE - FRONT YARD - NIGHT

Reyhan and Alihan are standing outside Emir's house, preparing to leave. Reyhan can't shake off the thoughts of Emir's concern for her during the party.

REYHAN
(looking thoughtful)
Emir seemed genuinely worried about me.

ALIHAN
(supportive)
Maybe he still cares for you, Reyhan.

REYHAN
(slightly frustrated)
I don't know, Alihan. Things are so complicated between us.

ALIHAN
(gently)
Take your time to figure it out, Reyhan. I'll be here for you.

Reyhan smiles at Alihan's supportiveness and bids him goodbye.

REYHAN
(grateful)
Thank you for being there, Alihan. Goodnight.

ALIHAN
(smiling)
Goodnight, Reyhan. Take care.

CUT TO:

INT. EMIR'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - LATER

Emir is alone, contemplating his feelings for Reyhan and the events of the evening. He realizes that he can't deny his emotions any longer.

EMIR
(to himself)
Why am I feeling this way? I thought I had moved on, but seeing Reyhan with Alihan... it stirs up something inside me.

Emir decides he needs to talk to Reyhan and confront his feelings.

CUT TO:

INT. REYHAN'S APARTMENT - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Reyhan is sitting on her couch, lost in thought, when there's a knock on the door. She opens it to find Emir standing there.

REYHAN
(surprised)
Emir, what are you doing here?

EMIR
(determined)
I need to talk to you, Reyhan. Can we sit down and have an honest conversation?

Reyhan hesitates for a moment, then nods, letting Emir inside.