Episode 61: Say..You Love me!

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM - DAY

(Emir, wearing a hospital gown, is being discharged. Reyhan is by his side, ready to take him home.)

EMIR: (smiling) Reyhan, I can't believe I'm finally leaving this hospital. Thank you for staying with me.

REYHAN: (blushing) It's my pleasure, Emir. I want to make sure you recover properly.

INT. EMIR'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

(Emir is lying on the couch, and Reyhan is getting things ready to take care of him.)

EMIR: (playful) Reyhan, you know I love you, right?

REYHAN: (shyly) Emir, don't tease me like that. You know I'm not good with words.

EMIR: (grinning) Come on, just say it once. It'll make me feel so much better.

REYHAN: (blushing) Emir... I... (hesitates) ...take care of you because I care about you so much.

They both shared loving smile to each other.

CUT TO

INT. EMIR'S HOUSE - BATHROOM - DAY

(Reyhan is preparing water to give Emir a sponge bath.)

EMIR: (teasing) Oh, a sponge bath from Reyhan herself? I'm a lucky man.

REYHAN: (giggling) Don't get any funny ideas, Emir. I'm just trying to help.

EMIR: (playful) You're no fun, Reyhan. Now take off my shirt, please?

REYHAN: (nervously) Emir, don't be like that.

EMIR: (mischievous) Oh, come on, I'm just kidding. I'll do it.

(Emir tries to reach for his shirt but Reyhan gently stops him.)

REYHAN: (shyly) I'll do it. Just... close your eyes.

(Reyhan slowly takes off Emir's shirt.)

(Reyhan starts gently sponging Emir's body.)

EMIR: (flirtatious) You have such a soft touch, Reyhan.

REYHAN: (blushing) Stop teasing, Emir. I'm just trying to take care of you.

EMIR: (teasingly) Oh, I can't resist teasing you. It's just too much fun.

(Emir splashes some water playfully, getting Reyhan wet.)

REYHAN: (surprised) Emir! What are you doing?

EMIR: (smirking) Oh, you look even cuter when you're all wet.

REYHAN: (laughs) You're such a troublemaker.

EMIR: (seriously) Reyhan, you mean the world to me. Please, just say it.

REYHAN: (softly) Emir, I... (pauses) ...you know I... care about you deeply.

EMIR: (holding Reyhan's hand) Reyhan, that's not what I want to hear. Please, just say it. Say you love me.

REYHAN: (blushing) Emir, I... I do love you.

EMIR: (grinning) See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

(Emir pulls Reyhan closer and embraces her.)

REYHAN was smiling and blushing with her gaze down.

(They share a sweet and tender moment together.)