Episode 35: Support system

INT. OUTSIDE POLICE STATION - NIGHT

Reyhan notices a wound on Emir's hand, blood staining his arm.

Reyhan reaches into her bag, pulling out a handkerchief. She moves closer to Emir and gently takes his injured hand.

REYHAN
(softly)
Let me clean your wound.

Emir pulls his hand back, his expression a mixture of pain and frustration.

EMIR
(bitterly)
My heart bleeds every day. Would you be able to heal that?

Reyhan understood his pain and grief. Looked at him and with teary eyes and diverted the conversation by saying I called the cab it will be here anytime soon.

INT. EMIR'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

The front door creaks open, revealing a disheveled Emir, supported by Reyhan. They stumble into the dimly lit living room, their footsteps echoing in the silence. Emir is visibly intoxicated, his movements unsteady.

REYHAN
(struggling to keep Emir upright)
Easy, Emir. Just a few more steps.

They carefully make their way to the couch, where Reyhan gently guides Emir to sit down. Emir slumps onto the cushions, his eyes heavy with fatigue.

REYHAN
(worriedly)
You should've been more careful, Emir. What were you thinking?

Emir's gaze meets Reyhan's, a mix of regret and sadness in his bloodshot eyes.

EMIR
(slurring his words)
I... I didn't want to feel anymore, Reyhan. I wanted to forget.

Reyhan's heart aches at Emir's vulnerability, and she kneels down in front of him, placing her hands on his knees.

REYHAN
(softly)
Emir, I understand that you're hurting, but this isn't the way to heal. You can't drown your pain in alcohol.

Emir's gaze drops to the floor, his voice barely a whisper.

EMIR
(tearfully)
I miss her, Reyhan. I miss my mother so much. It's like a void that can never be filled.

Reyhan's eyes well up with empathy, and she reaches out to tenderly cup Emir's face, urging him to look at her.

REYHAN
(affectionately)
Emir, your mother would want you to find strength and happiness. She wouldn't want to see you like this.

Emir's tears begin to flow freely, his vulnerability on full display.

EMIR
(brokenly)
I know... I just... I don't know how to move on.

Reyhan's voice is filled with love and reassurance.

REYHAN
(softly)
Only you can do it for yourself, Emir. I'm here for you.

EMIR Nodded in yes. While Reyhan wiped his tears.

FADE OUT