Episode 60: Way back to love

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM - DAY

Reyhan is frustrated and hurt by Emir's behavior. After everyone leaves the room, she decides to confront Emir alone.

REYHAN
(angered)
What's wrong with you, Emir? Why are you pushing everyone away, including me?

EMIR
(defensive)
I just need to get away from all this, Reyhan. It's better for everyone.

REYHAN
(angry)
Don't give me that vague answer! Tell me, do you want to leave? Leave everything behind?

EMIR
(resigned)
Yes, maybe it's for the best than seeing you and Alihan together.

Reyhan is taken aback by Emir's admission of jealousy and can't help but smile at his cute jealousy.

REYHAN
(teasingly)
So, you're leaving Istanbul because you're jealous? Seriously?

EMIR
(sincere)
What's there to joke about, Reyhan? It hurts to see you with someone else.

Reyhan's anger starts to dissipate as she realizes the depth of Emir's emotions.

REYHAN
(softly)
Emir, you don't need to be jealous. Alihan is just a friend, nothing more.

EMIR
(confused)
Then why were you hugging him outside?

REYHAN
(explaining)
He was just consoling me because of what happened earlier. There's nothing romantic between us.

EMIR
(relieved)
Really?

Reyhan nods and reaches out to hold Emir's hand, trying to comfort him.

REYHAN
(gently)
I care about you, Emir. You're the one I want to be with.

EMIR
(looking into her eyes)
But what about everything that happened?

REYHAN
(assuringly)
We'll work through it together. Just don't leave without talking to me properly.

Emir softens, realizing that running away won't solve anything.

EMIR
(apologetic)
I'm sorry, Reyhan. I let my jealousy and anger cloud my judgment.

REYHAN
(smiling)
It's alright. Just promise me you won't shut me out anymore.

EMIR
(pulling her closer)
I promise. I won't let my insecurities come between us.

Emir looks into Reyhan's eyes, searching for the reassurance he longs to hear.

EMIR
(softly)
Reyhan, you said you care about me, but you never said... those three magical words. Please, tell me. I'm dying to hear them.

Reyhan blushes and feels shy about expressing her feelings. She tries to divert the topic, but Emir's persistence is undeniable.

REYHAN
(trying to change the subject)
Emir, you know how much you mean to me. Let's not talk about this right now.

EMIR
(earnestly)
No, Reyhan. I want to hear it from you. Please, don't hold back. Tell me that you love me.

Reyhan looks down, unable to hide her smile, but still hesitant to vocalize her feelings.

REYHAN
(softly)
Emir, I... I...

But before she can say the words, Reyhan suddenly becomes bashful and playful, using a gesture to divert Emir's attention.

REYHAN
(teasingly)
Oh, Emir, look at that cute teddy bear on the shelf!

Emir chuckles at Reyhan's attempt to change the subject but remains steadfast in his request.

EMIR
(grinning)
Nice try, Reyhan, but you can't escape that easily. I want to hear those words from your lips.

Reyhan playfully rolls her eyes but smiles lovingly at Emir.

REYHAN
(teasingly)
Fine, you win. But I'll only say it once, okay?

EMIR
(eagerly)
Okay, once is enough for me. Please, tell me.

Reyhan takes a deep breath, looking into Emir's eyes with all the love she feels for him.

REYHAN
(whispers)
Take your evening medicines now!

Emir laughed at this gesture of her

Emir
(Playfully)
I will definitely make you say that.

Reyhan
Try then!

And she left the room with a shy smile on her face.

Everybody was so happy to see them together finding a way to their love again.