Episode 23: The Consequences

ALI
(icy tone)
Ayla, we need to talk. I've heard about Reyhan and Emir getting close. I warned you years ago to stay away from my son and our lives. Now, I'm warning you again.

Ayla's voice trembles with fear, memories of the past resurfacing.

AYLA
(fearfully)
Ali, please, I beg you to understand. Reyhan and Emir have formed a connection, and it's beyond our control. They deserve a chance at happiness.

ALI
(angrily)
Deserve? Do you really think they deserve anything after what your husband did to my wife and me? You and Reyhan better stay away from us. It won't be good for either of you.

Ayla's voice quivers as she tries to defend herself and Reyhan.

AYLA
(pleadingly)
Ali, Reyhan has no idea about the past I told her about your financial loss caused by her father, Kerem also but she's unaware about Leyla and Kerem' s relations. She's unaware of his father's actual face. She's innocent in all of this. Let them find happiness, please.

Ali scoffs, his anger intensifying.

ALI
(bitterly)
Innocent or not, Ayla, the truth will come out sooner or later. And when Emir finds out what your husband did to Leyla, he won't even look at Reyhan's face again.

Ayla's heart sinks, tears welling up in her eyes as she realizes the magnitude of the situation.

AYLA
(teary-eyed)
Please, Ali, don't ruin their chance at happiness. Reyhan is not responsible for her father's actions. Let them live their lives without interference.

Ali's voice turns cold and threatening.

ALI
(gritting his teeth)
This is your final warning, Ayla. Stay away from Emir and our lives, or there will be consequences.

He ends the call abruptly, leaving Ayla trembling with fear and uncertainty.

The scene ends with Ayla, filled with anguish, knowing that keeping the truth hidden may have severe consequences for Reyhan and her blossoming relationship with Emir.

INT. OFFICE - CAFETERIA - EVENING
Reyhan and Emir shared a look at each other.

EMIR
(Smiling)
Would you accept this coffee from me?

REYHAN
(Jokingly)
Yes, yes If you're requesting then I would take it.

Emir Quenched his eyes laughing.

EMIR (While touching her cheeks)
You're the most beautiful thing that happened to me in the past years.

Reyhan looking at him with a shine in her eyes.

FADE OUT.