Episode 54: Where are you, Reyhan?

INT. HOSPITAL - WAITING AREA - DAY

Talaz sits in the hospital waiting area, his eyes filled with worry and exhaustion. He anxiously glances at the entrance, hoping to see Reyhan walk through the doors. Moments pass, but there is no sign of her.

Talaz's phone rings, breaking the silence. He quickly answers, his voice filled with anticipation.

TALAZ: Reyhan? Is that you?

AYLA (via phone): Talaz, it's Ayla. I tried reaching Reyhan, but she's already left for Erzurum. I couldn't inform her about Emir's condition.

Talaz's shoulders slump in defeat, feeling a surge of helplessness wash over him.

TALAZ: Thank you for trying. We'll have to find another way to reach her. Emir needs her now more than ever.

AYLA (via phone): I understand, Talaz. I'll keep trying to reach her and let her know as soon as possible.

Talaz ends the call and rubs his temples, deep in thought. He knows time is of the essence, and Emir's life hangs in the balance.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL - ICU - DAY

Emir remains unconscious, surrounded by beeping monitors and medical equipment. The room is filled with an air of tension as doctors and nurses work tirelessly to stabilize him.

Emir's father, Ali, stands at his son's bedside, his face etched with worry and sadness. He places a trembling hand on Emir's, whispering words of encouragement and love.

ALI: Emir, my son, you have to fight. Reyhan will come. We won't lose hope.

INT. REYHAN'S MOTHER'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Reyhan's mother, Ayla, paces back and forth, her face etched with concern. She dials Reyhan's number once again, hoping this time she will pick up.

CUT TO:

EXT. ERZURUM - VILLAGE ROAD - DAY

Reyhan walks through the serene village, Unaware of Emir's condition. She clutches her phone tightly, but couldn't answer any calls or messages because her phone was switched off.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL - WAITING AREA - DAY

Talaz sits restlessly in the hospital waiting area, his phone tightly gripped in his hand. He dials Reyhan's number once more, desperately hoping for a response.

CUT TO:

INT. REYHAN'S MOTHER'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Ayla's face brightens as she sees the incoming call display showing Reyhan's name. She quickly answers the call, her voice filled with urgency.

AYLA: Reyhan, finally! It's about Emir. He's in critical condition. You need to come back immediately.

REYHAN (via phone): (trembling) I... I didn't know, Mama. I didn't see any messages. I'm so sorry.

AYLA: There's no time for apologies now, Reyhan. Emir needs you. Please, come back as soon as you can.

Reyhan's voice cracks as she responds, her pain evident.

REYHAN (via phone): I'll come back, Mama. I'll come back for Emir.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL - ICU - DAY

Emir's condition remains grave as doctors and nurses continue their relentless efforts to save him. Ali stands by Emir's side, tears streaming down his face.

Talaz rushes into the ICU, out of breath but filled with a glimmer of hope.

TALAZ: Emir's father, Ali. Reyhan is on her way back. She knows about Emir now.

Ali's eyes well up with tears of relief.

ALI: Thank God. We can only hope it's not too late. We need Reyhan here, Talaz.

They join together in a silent prayer, their hearts yearning for Reyhan's arrival.

FADE OUT.