Episode 22: Embracing Romance

SCENE CONTINUED

INT. EMIR'S CANIN - MORNING

EMIR
I should have handled it better, with more decency. I should make a decent distance between us.

Reyhan, still blushing, gazing down with a smile.

REYHAN
(funnily)
Why would you maintain distance, Emir? It's not necessary. In fact, I don't mind... um...
(Slows down) being close to you.

She realizes what she just said and covers her mouth, her cheeks turning a deeper shade of red.

REYHAN
(whispering)
Oops, did I say that out loud?

Emir chuckles, his eyes filled with adoration and affection.

EMIR
(tenderly)
Yes, Reyhan. You did. And I'm glad you did. I've fallen for you, and I don't want to hide it anymore.

Reyhan's shyness gives way to a shy smile to Emir too.

They share a tender moment, their hearts filled with joy and the promise of a blossoming romance.

EMIR
(Smiling)
Now, can we be like other couples. "Without making a distance"

Reyhan
(Blushingly Nodded)

EMIR
Then let's attend this meeting as a couple.

Reyhan
(Shocked)
What??

EMIR
(Teasingly smiling)
Relax.. I'm not going to announce it to everybody.

Then both Reyhan and Emir came out of the cabin. On their way through the corridor Emir tried to hold Reyhan's hand. Reyhan pulls back as she wants to escape from everyone's gaze.

EMIR
(Softly)
Let me hold your hand only till outside the meeting room. Your presence, your touch gives me a sense of confidence.

REYHAN
(Convinced)
Okay but only till outside of the room.

Emir extended his hand towards Reyhan. Reyhan holds Emir's hand with a blushing smile on her face. Both had a romantic walk holding each other's hands. Then Emir gave a gesture indicating that we reached. Reyhan was lost in the moment.

EMIR
(Pointing towards their hands)
This..

REYHAN
(Shyly)
Ohh..I..
And slowly left his hand.

EMIR
(Smiling)
I'm a huge fan of this innocence.

INT. ALI'S LUXURIOUS STUDY - DAY

Ali sits behind a grand mahogany desk, his face filled with a mix of anger and determination. He holds his phone, dialing Ayla's number. The room exudes an air of authority and power.

The phone rings, and Ayla, Reyhan's mother, answers hesitantly.

AYLA
(nervously)
Hello, Ali.