Chapter 75

"Hey, Jer...?" I asked, standing up.

"Yeah?" Jeremy replied. Neil looked up from his phone. I took Jeremy's wrist and made him get up. I dragged him into the bathroom.

I locked the door. Jeremy stared at me, wide eyed. "What are...?" Jeremy asked.

"Sh," I shushed him, unzipping his pants.

"No, umm. Don't do that. You're pissed, remember?" He grabbed my hands.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." Jeremy shook his head. "Just... not today, okay?"

"You're hiding something..."

"No, I'm not! That's dumb! What would I hide?"

"Jeremy.." I stared at him. "What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"I don't want you to see my underwear."

"Why?" I asked.

"Uhh... I can't tell you." He shuffled his feet nervously.

"Why?"

"Um... because I can't."

"Lendzie!" Neil shouted.

"What?" I asked.

"He's-"

"Neil, shut up!" Jeremy growled loudly.

"Jeremy, just tell me." I sighed.

"Fine... Um...." He was silent. "Okay, um, turn around." I stared at him blankly before turning around. "Kay... don't look." I heard Jeremy's pants hit the floor, then he took a couple of deep breaths. "Okay."

I turned around and... well, it wasn't what I was expecting at all. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this.

Jeremy's wearing a thong?!

"Jeremy, what the fuck?"

"Well... ahh.. I like wearing thongs, okay?! Shut up!"

I laughed. Hard.

Jeremy's face turned red and he leaned against the wall. I unlocked the door and ran outside, jumping in the bed with Neil. Neil looked up and busted out laughing.

I leaned over on Neil as my side started hurting. Jeremy huffed and picked up a pair of shorts. "Wait!" I laughed, jumping up and walking up to him. He stared at me. "Why do you own a thong?" I asked, laughing.

"Like you don't." Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"Actually, no, I don't." I shook my head.

"I think you're lying."

"Check if you want!"

"Neil, get out, I have to check her underwear drawer," Jeremy said. Neil went to get up.

"You can stay. I don't give a fuck. You're barely paying attention anyway." I shrugged. Neil laid back down and continued scrolling on his phone. Jeremy opened the drawer and started digging through. Jeremy began to get frustrated after a while. "This is one of the many reasons I love you." I smirked, kissing his cheek.

"Why?" he asked, still digging through. I only smiled and shook my head.

- ~three years later-

"You're sure you wanna do this?" Jeremy asked. I nodded. Jeremy smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"One last group hug?" Neil asked, inviting himself into our hug.