018. ideal dates [various]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ: alhaitham, baizhu, capitano, cyno, diluc, dottore, kaveh, pantalone, tighnari, wanderer

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: dottore's ideal date includes observing his creepy mad scientist experiments. he's sweet to reader but very much not a good person in this and neither are you

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

•   Alhaitham isn't really the type to go out of his way to take you on dates if there isn't a special occasion

•   Alhaitham isn't really the type to go out of his way to take you on dates if there isn't a special occasion. Before the two of you got together, he would often ask you whether you'd like to go to the tavern with him after he finished up work or join him in the library. Once in a while you'd take a walk together and sometimes after you spent time, Alhaitham would invite you over to dinner at his house, apologising for his roommate in advance even though you found Kaveh to be not even half as unpleasant as Alhaitham thought he was.

•   "Dates" with Alhaitham always retain this character of a loose and relaxed hangout with a good friend, even throughout your relationship. Of course, Alhaitham will pay attention to your needs and make sure you don't doubt his love for you, but he doesn't really care for the conventional idea of a date. He mostly wants to spend time with you.For Alhaitham the most important part of your dates are the conversations. He wouldn't have fallen for you if he doesn't love to have long, in-depth conversations with you about whatever comes to mind. It doesn't matter if you're as well-versed in a subject as he is with language; as long as you're able to hold your own in a discussion with him, he'll have a good time. If you manage to answer something clever and humorous to a question he asks you, you might get a chuckle out of him. It's how you found out that Alhaitham actually has a very warm laugh that makes you feel content in his presence.

•   Being with Alhaitham means that sometimes you forget the fact that you're even on a date. You're so immersed in the conversation with him, his hand placed on top of yours as he takes another sip of his coffee, that the environment around you just fades away; whether you're out in the forests or having a meal at the tavern.

•   Just make sure to not take Alhaitham to places that are too loud or too crowded. He prefers a quiet and calm atmosphere where he can focus on you and his thoughts. After all, he came here for some quality time with the person he loves rather than listening to a drunk scholar's misadventures at the table next to him. He brings his noise-cancelling headphones along with him, but he still makes sure to get the two of you a quiet place away from the busy chatter of the townfolk.

•   Alhaitham loves to take you to Akademiya exhibitions or ruins in the desert. He's well-aware that sitting over a book for hours and researching a topic may not be everybody's cup of tea, so he likes going out with you to places where you can actually see the things he studies while he explains them to you. He'll show you ancient scriptures and patiently tells you what they mean and why they were written.