021. spending the night with him [various]

characters included: diluc, zhongli, pantalone

notes: just some soft evening routine + cuddling before and during sleep headcanons. back on my genshin bullshit.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

•   You still cannot get over the fact that he has a butler

•   Literally asks you every night before going to bed whether you need his butler to bring you anything. He just wants you comfortable and taken care of.

•   Diluc often comes home late due to work or protecting the city of Mondstadt again.

•   He always tells you to go to bed before him if you're tired and yet on most days he comes through the door and is soon greeted with you tiredly wrapping your arms around him and resting your head against his chest or shoulder.

•   Diluc simply holds the back of your head with his hand and presses an appreciative kiss to your forehead. He's also tired and a bit exhausted so he's thankful to being back in the comfort of your embrace.

•   Let's you brush his hair before going to bed if you want to because he loves the feeling of you occasionally running your fingers through his hair.

•   May have a butler but every now and then he actually makes you a tea himself and brings it to your nightstand.

•   For a while you just lean against him while he sits on the bed and tells you about what happened in the tavern on that day. Diluc has both his arms wrapped around you and rests his cheek on your head.

•   He gives you multiple soft kisses to your lips before turning the lights off and falling asleep whilst holding you not soon after.

•   No matter how he falls asleep, Diluc always sooner or later ends up sleeping on his back with his limbs sprawled out across the bed. Has a large rich people bed and yet still ends up taking all the space so that you either have to lay down on top of him or push him aside.

•   To which he either responds by turning towards you in his sleep and wrapping his arms around you tightly, basically clinging to you, or letting out a grumpy noise and turning away to fall back asleep.

•   You've woken up more than one time to Dilucs asleep brain thinking your face is an appropriate resting place for his armIs super grumpy whenever he wakes up before morning but is instantly awake when you leave your place by his side. Probably his protective instinct.

•   Sometimes if you're lucky, when you push him aside a little so you have space to lie down, he'll search for your lips with his in the dark to give you a sleepy kiss.

•   Looks absolutely adorable tho. His hair is very messy and he hums quietly in his sleep when you brush his hair out of his face or give him a kiss on the cheek.