019. exploring teyvat [various]

prompt: on a free day, they take you to some beautiful places in teyvat to spend their time with the one they love

characters included: pantalone, diluc, capitano, dottore

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

•   Pantalone and the outdoors is not a combination you see a lot

•   Pantalone and the outdoors is not a combination you see a lot. He travels with a luxurious carriage specifically for him and with a butler in tow and doesn't pay much mind to the scenery.

•   But when he took you with him on a business trip to the Northland Bank in Liyue, he didn't want to pass up on the opportunity to show you some nice places.

•   On your way to the harbor, the two of you spent a night at Wangshu Inn, sharing a nice dinner and renting a room together.

•   It was your first time traveling with Pantalone and he had held you close at night, littering your shoulder with kisses while mumbling how much he loved you before you went to sleep.

•   After sharing a nice breakfast with you while it was still dark outside, Pantalone told his butler to drive the carriage further south.

•   Stopping at Luhua Pool, Pantalone walked up the hills with you so you could admire the scenery together. He sat down with you on a picnic blanket to enjoy the sunrise.

•   Pantalone wrapped his arms around you from behind and was more busy burying his face in your neck and kissing your cheek than staring at the scenery.

•   "Aren't you going to watch the sunrise too?", you chuckled as Pantalone rested his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes. He caressed your cheek and pressed yet another kiss to your neck. "You're so much more precious, my dearest", you could feel him smile against your skin before he let out a quiet yawn. He was still tired from getting up so early.

•   You ran your fingers through his hair as you watched the sun rise over Liyue.

•   You eventually decided it was time to take a little walk and took your lover's hand, guiding him to the other side of the Luhua Pool where you inspected the terrace paddies before removing your shoes to step into one.

•   You gestured for Pantalone to follow you but the rich harbinger looked sceptical. "You don't know what's been in there, y/n."

•   "It's crystal-clear water, it's gonna be fine", you snickered and closed your eyes.

•   "Clear water can still have bacteria. Dottore says-" "Get over here", you laughed and Pantalone sighed, knowing he couldn't possibly say no to you about this. Not when you smiled at him like this. Besides, he already missed having you in his arms again. Reluctantly, Pantalone took off his fancy shoes and followed you through the water.

•   You grabbed his hand when he was close enough and leaned against the stone behind you. "See? Isn't this nice? The feeling of the ground beneath our feet, the refreshing water, the beautiful sunrise....", you rambled.