030. 5 love languages [zhongli]

contains: zhongli x gn!reader; 5 love languages both giving and receiving

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

✧ Q u a l i t y  T i m e

•   While he may be thousands of years old, Zhongli definitely understands how much time is worth for a person, especially if you're mortal. In that case he sometimes fears him giving you his time won't mean as much compared to the time of a mortal, given that he has quite a lot of time on his hands, so he tries his best to make up for that with his actions.

•   On the other hand he appreciates any quality time you offer him if you're mortal. He feels honored by the fact that even though your lifespan is so short compared to that of a god, you've chosen to spend a significant portion of it with him.

•   He loves to show you around Liyue and be your personal tourist guide, especially if you're not a local. It's like he's introducing you to his world, his eyes curiously looking at you from the side, anticipating your reactions.

•   No matter how many times you visit different places, Zhongli hardly ever runs out of stories and interesting facts to tell you. He has 6000 years of history in his memory after all. He loves to hear your thoughts and perspectives on them.

•   Because of his immortality, there will be a lot of repetition for him in the activities he does with you, so the two of you make a habit of checking out new things. Visiting a new opera whenever there is one. Buying the newest books and Zhongli reading them to you while you can rest your head on his lap. Trying out new gadgets and inventions that end up on Liyue's markets ("no Zhongli, we can not buy all of them-"). He treasures these memories very much because the first time he gets to experience these things is with you by his side.

•   He's open to most date ideas you bring to the table. He's having more than enough fun just joining you in an activity and watching you enjoy yourself. He loves to see you happy and that's enough for him to look forward to anything you two do together. Sometimes you'll catch him gently smiling at you from the side when you're talking passionately about something or he puts a hand on your shoulder / pats your head when he sees you excited.

•   He especially loves all the casual moments with you. Those days where he feels the most human he has in years. You should make a few jokes around him or tease him a little because this man has the sweetest laugh ever and hearing him chuckle and potentially tease back is like birthdays and christmas combined-

✧ G i f t s

•   ....yeah you're gonna buy most of the gifts.

•   Zhongli will definitely attempt to get you a lot of gifts but the emphasis is on 'attempt' because he's broke.

•   Sometimes he'll come home with some super expensive gift and hand it to you like "I saw this and it reminded me of you""Zhongli who paid for this?" and he just pulls you closer to him and gives you a kiss, hoping you won't ask again.