the meeting

*Authors note in this universe there is no lion guard because of complications with Kiara and kion. *
When kion was just a few months old he met a female cheetah on the border of their territory these 2 played for hours before their parents found them and reprimanded them. Kion and the cheetah haven't seen each other since.
*time skip 13 years
Kion has become the heir to the throne since Kiara doesn't want to be queen.
Kion pov
Rafiki called me and my dad to meet with him.
When we arrive Rafiki looks very happy and says "A party should be held!" Me and Simba look at him dumbfounded. Then he says "With the cheetahs, we should do something a bit exciting." I smile and say "That seems like a good idea." My dad nods and says "We will need to speak with Maraka but I'll see."
Maraka arrives a few hours later and Simba tells him Rafikis's idea he nods and says "I don't see why not."
Simba walks up to me with Maraka his mate Vita and a female cheetah about my age. Simba says "kion you and fuli will be in charge of preparing the party. The girl looks at me and I shrug saying "ok when do we start." Simba says "By the end of the hour." I nod and walk away.
Time skip 45 minutes*
When I walk up to where we agreed the party would take place Fuli's already there thinking about possible decorations or something." I walk over to introduce myself I say "Hi I'm Prince Kion Gozi." She says "I know no need to be so formal kion I'm Princess Fuli."I nod and ask "So what do you have planned?" She answers I've got a few ideas for decorations and I know a guy named Dalton for music."I say "Oh I had a guy named Bunga for entertainment." Fuli shrugs and says "We'll figure out something."
Only a few people call me kion and the cheetah I met was one of them that'd when I figure it out and I say "Wait you're the cheetah I met when I was a cub." Fuli says "That was you!?"
I say yeah it's crazy we found each other after this long."
*time skip 10 minutes.*
I say "How about we have everyone have their fur painted with things that symbolize them." She says "Yeah that sounds cool."
Fuli says how about we collect some red orange and white flowers to decorate with." I say "Yeah for symbolism." Fuli says "Exactly red for lions orange for cheetahs and white for peace." Then I say "I figured out what we can do for music let's do a competition between your guy and mine." Fuli chuckles and says "Well yours better be pretty good then.
I ask "Is he here somewhere?" Fuli nods and says "Yeah I can get him." Kion says "That would be good." Fuli runs off to find him and I sit down. I take a deep breath this whole time I've been kinda admiring Fuli. She looks and acts cool she's calm and pretty but also seems strong and reliable. After just a minute or two of my thoughts, Fuli returns with a teen cheetah a little older than me with brown fur, green eyes, just a few king cheetah spots, and a brown mane similar to his fur which confuses me.
He says "Hey I'm Dalton." He sticks out his paw and I shake it and introduce myself saying " I'm Prince Kion Gozi but you can call me Kion." (It's getting annoying saying all that) I don't know what it is about him but he seems awkward. I ask "You do music." He says "Yeah you could say that." I ask " You ok with a little competition?" He shrugs "I don't see why not but with who." I say "A friend of mine and I want to do a competition between 2 artists." He laughs and says "Sounds good."

Hey guys Jedi here hope you enjoyed this chapter it was a lot in very few words but that's ok I like how it's going. Anyways have a good day/night may the force be with you jedi out!!