back to work

Dalton pov
After all of that, I stay for a minute until a messenger arrives and tells me, "Zira needs you, bring a few cheetahs." I say, "Okay."  I look to my mom and say, "I gotta go." She smiles and nods,so I get everybody (excluding Fuli) and run to priderock.
When we get there, we walk in, and I say, "What do you need, Zira?"  She says, "Come here." We walk closer and see a map laid on a table, so I say, "Who and where?" She says, "We've had reports of hyenas here and here, so we need your group to take care of them, only use lethal force if necessary." I say, "Yes Ma'am, hoorah." The rest say, "Hoorah." And we walk out. We walk to the first spot, a river separating the pridelands and outlands. We don't know exactly where, so we patrol it for a few minutes until we hear laughter and see 5 hyenas infront of us so I say, "You're in the territory of Zira and the new kingdom of lions, protected by the pridelands cheetahs, so leave before we make you." A large hyena steps up and says, "What if we don't." I say, "Then we use lethal force." He laughs and says, "You five cheetahs and lions, and whatever the fuck you are, take us hyenas, I'd like to see that." I say, 'No, you wouldn't." He says, "We aren't leaving just yet. We aren't full." I look past him and see three dead animals, but I can't tell what they were anymore. I almost gag. I've never seen animals do that their indistinguishable and the muscle, and most organs are gone its just lumps of  fur and some bone. He laughs at my expression and says, "Never seen a hyena eat?" I say, "Go, this is your last chance." He laughs again and says, "Make me." I say, "Fine." And pounce on him.  Everyone else was ready, so they do the same. Everyone else easily beats their hyena, but this guy is strong and pins me. I cross my arms to keep him off, but he bites, getting close to my jugular. I can smell his breath and feel his drowl. I struggle briefly before kicking him in what I thought was his chest, but he doubles over in pain. I catch my breath and laugh for a second before standing. I stand and say, "Got what you deserve. Take him in. We can't kill him." Dan nods and says, "Get up." The hyena does but not without complaining. And after a lot of complaining, I punch him once and say, "Shut it." He says, 'When you say it that way, it's convincing." We walk back to priderock and up to Zira. She says, "Action report?" I say, "One site visited, no KIA either side, one prisoner, all injured both sides, no casualties." She says, "Good." I say, "Should we check the second site?" She says, 'If you can, then get your wounds checked." I say, "Yes Ma'am." She nods and says, "Leave him here." I nod and say, "Leave him here, and let's go." They nod, and we walk to the second point. As we walk, Vitani asks, "Why do you call her Ma'am? I say, "Cause Mama raised a gentleman." There's a few laughs, and I say, "It's just respect, Tani. You should use it." She shoves me and says, "I have respect... for a few people." Dan says, "Who?" She thinks for a second and says, "I don't know." Everyone, including Vitani, laughs. We joke the whole time, and when we get there, we look around for 10 minutes, and I say, "All clear here." Dan says, "All clear here." Everyone else follows, and I say, "Alright, let's report back and go home." As I turn away from the border, Fuli joins us and asks, "Dalton, have you heard of the lion guard?" I say, 'No, what's that?" She says, "The second born of the king receives a roar string enough to blast anyone away, and he makes a guard. Each member has a specific trait to help, like strongest, fastest, etc..." I say, "Really, that's cool." She says, "Aren't you the second born of Simba." I say, "When's Kion's birthday?" She says, "October 7th." I say, "Yeah, mines August 5th, so technically, yes." She says, "Wouldn't that be cool." I say, "Yeah."
I keep thinking about that until we get  back, and I report, "second site was clear, no anybody, no casualties." Zira says, "Good, get your wounds checked by Rafiki, and you can go back." I say, "Yes Ma'am."
We all walk to Rafiki's hut, and he checks our wounds. When it's my turn, I ask him, "Rafiki, I heard about the Lion Guard, and technically, shouldn't I inherit the roar?" He says, "I don't know, you would have to talk to the lions of the past." I say, "How do I do that?" He says, "Come with me today sunset I will show you." I say."Okay."

Hey guys jedi here and I hope ou liked this actiony chapter and idk where I'm going with it but we'll see. Anyways have a good/night may the force be with you Jedi Out!!!