A talk with Maraka

Dalton pov
I walk up priderock and see alone I pass Kiara and go up to kion.
I say "Hey kion you seen either king I need to talk to them both." He says "Uh my dad's over there but Fuli's looking for Maraka." I say "K thanks Kion." I walk over to where Simba was and say "Your Majesty can we talk." He says "Yes what do you need." I say 'I want to stay in the pridelands me and my gang not forever just until the princess returns." Simba looks at me like I'm crazy and says " Why do you want to stay with the princess." I say "We've been best friends forever and she's in our gang we just wanna keep her safe and we like it here." Simba smiles and says "I don't mind if you stay but of course, it's up to your king." I Bow my head and say "Thank you, sir." I walk out to find Maraka who I hope will let me stay just as easy.
*Time skip 5 minutes*
I find Maraka talking with Fuli next to a gazelle they must've eaten. I bow and say "You're Majesty may we speak." He nods and Fuli walks away. The first thing he says is "Are you hungry nodding to the gazelle. I say "No sir thank you, sir." He says "What do you need Dalton." I say "I would like to stay in the pridelands me and some of the gang." He says "Why would you stay here." I say "We just want to keep the princess safe and this place has grown on us." He clicks his tongue and says "You can stay for 1 month that's it." I say "Thank you, sir." I stay for a moment before saying "Uhm sir what about Vitani is she saying or going with us?" He says "I don't know it's up to her." I say "Ok thank you." I leave and just walk around for a little bit until I see Dan and Braxton on top of a smaller cheetah. I say "What's going on here." Dan says "Caught this red trying to steal food." The Cheetah says "Wait I'm not a Red I'm a rogue." I say "Let him up." Braxton takes his paw off him and he stands. I walk around him examining him he looks nervous so I say "I'm not gonna kill you I can't even if I wanted to." He looks at me and says "You cant?" I say "No the king won't let us kill anybody outside of the Gangs." This takes a bit of the nerve off him but I see he has no muscle or fat he's skin and bones I say " Why you stealing from us rogue." He says "My parents were killed a few days ago and I've been on the run from everybody I needed food." when he says this I see Jorge in him this is similar to how we found him. I say "Dan get him something to eat." He slides over some gazelle and the rogue eats it. When he finishes he says "Why are you helping me." I say "We can't let you starve but we can't let you go either." He looks at me and says "What does that mean." I say "Well you can stay with us, or go get killed trying to steal food." He says "Yeah I'll stay with you." We laugh and I ask "What's ya name rogue." He says "Jesse." I say "Alright Jesse, I'll probably call you rogue but we're the Blues were in a gang war with the Reds and people die." He guys and says "Okay." I say "Now go on and get but stay outta red territory unless you wanna die." He walks off and Braxton and Dan look at me like I'm crazy.
I say "What." Dan says "You crazy letting him in." I say "Can't let him get killed." Braxton says "It's 'cause of Jorge isn't it." I say "No I see Jorge in him but I also see use in him and that's enough questions."
We all walk over toward the Hangout to see the gang.
When we get there I see a sparing match happening I smile and walk closer to see. It's Ania and Vitani with a good crowd watching I see Vitani almost pin Ania but she escapes and tries to pounce on Tani but she dodges and pins Ania. But it's reversed and then reversed again before Vitani wins. Everyone claps as Vitani celebrates I say "Let me get a go." Vitani smiles and says "Let's go." We both get into attacking positions and start to circle each other She makes the first move but I dodge and try to end it quickly by pinning her face down but before I can keep her down she flips over and kicks me off. I back away a little to recover but Vitani takes advantage and pins me for a few seconds. But she gets cocky and loosens her grip. I take advantage and firmly pin her down. She taps out and I win. As we walk off I say "That's the hardest spar I've been in." She smiles and says "Yeah my brother showed me how." I say "Your brother is a good teacher." She says "Yeah, he's the one thing I miss." I ask "What's his name?" She says "Kovu." I say that's a good name. She says "You suck at small talk." I say "I know." She laughs and says "I love you though." I say "I love you too."
Then I sat "I gotta tell the gang something so you should probably come with." She says "Ok" and we go to the Hangout.
When we get there I whistle loudly and everyone gathers around. Then I say "I have an important announcement, we have been allowed to stay here for 1 month you don't have to and not everyone can but I'd you wish to return with the coalition tell me I'll make a list." I go to get paper and a pen. By the time I get back, 20 cheetahs are waiting.
*Time skip 20 minutes*
After that's settled I say "To you going back I expect you to protect our territory and avenge the fallen."
There's a murmur of agreement and I say "That is all for now." Everyone goes back to what they were doing and I say "Vitani I'm gonna take a nap so I'll see you later." She says "Ok bye."
Vitani pov
When Dalton leaves Braxton walks over to me and says "You must be special to him. I say "What?" I say "For sparring with Dalton." I ask "What do you mean." He says "He didn't tell you about the incident." I say "No what happened." He says "About 2 years ago he was sparring with this guy that was smaller than him and when he pinned him the guy hit his head on a rock and ended up almost dying." He didn't spar much after that." I say "Oh that's crazy but it was one time." He says "Yeah but he hates hurting people despite how he acts." I'm kinda surprised but it makes sense He's kinda soft inside. I say "Yeah." He says "Yeah I guess you know his soft side." I say "Yeah sorta." He chuckles and we talk for a bit.
After like 10 minutes I leave and walk around until I see Fuli. I say "Hey Fuli." She smiles and says "What's up Vitani." I say "Not much just walking but how'd the date go."
She says "Great we watched the sunset and we went stargazing." I smile and say "That's great you two really are made for each other." She says "Yeah thanks, what's up with you and Dalton." I say "We haven't been on a date but we're spending a lot of time together and I think I'm gonna go with him and the coalition." Fuli says "That's cool you two are cute and perfect." I say "Thanks but I don't think everyone thinks so." Fuli says "What do you mean, strong and pretty with the handsome leader what's wrong with that." I say "Well not everyone knows he's half lion and no one has ever seen a lion and cheetah." Fuli says "Well they can suck it 'cause now we got a chion and lion along with a cheetah and lion." I chuckle and say "Yeah I guess." She smiles and says "Where is Dalton anyways." I say "No clue he said he was gonna nap though."
Fuli says "Okay how are you." I say "Good how bout you." She says "Pretty good but my dad doesn't really like the idea of the gang staying with me." I say "I thought he liked the gang." She says he does but he thinks their trouble." I say "Well we'll have to prove him wrong." Fuli says "We'll?" I say "Oh yeah Dalton let me join the gang." Fuli says "Really that's a first."
I say "I know."
Fuli says "It was good talking but I gotta go."

Hey guys jedi here hope you enjoyed but the end was hard to Well end because it's like a Midwest goodbye you don't know how to leave. But anyways may the force be with you have a good day/night jedi out!!