serious stuff

Kay Pov
I walk over to Simba and how saying "Your Majesty, my name is Kay I am Dalton's mother. Simba looks at me and says "What do you want?" I say "I just want to know what will happen to Jorge's body he did not have a Family. Simba says "he will return with you to the coalition's territory and be buried there we already have a group to recover the body. I say "Thank you, your majesty." And I walk away.
Kion pov
I go to find Fuli to talk and I found her with her mother in Priderock so I walk away. I walk by myself to think.
*In mind*
Do I like her? No, she's a cheetah you're a lion. But I kinda do. No, you don't. Yes, I do. You can't like her. But I do. No, you can't. F*ck. You know you can't you don't mix!
That's when I hear Dalton yelling so I run over to him and I see his Gang and a group of cheetahs
He says "Who killed my boy I swear to god ill just start swiping. That's when a cheetah steps up, he barely looks Dalton's age. He's scared and says "I did." Dalton says "The hell you did I know you." He back off and Dalton says "Last chance who killed him." Finally a thinner cheetah probably 16 steps up. She says "I did." Dalton looks at someone behind him and says "Y'all know the rules let's go." They both get into fighting positions but this isn't the same as when we fight this is to the death. The female lunges at him but he dodges. I notice he's slower than most cheetahs but he's stronger and more agile. Then Dalton swings and gets her in the side she scratches him in the eye and I yell "Enough no one's gonna die today not again." Dalton says "This doesn't concern you Kion back off." I say " This is my land, now stop before the king hears of this. Dalton turns to face me but is tackled.
He flips her over though and sinks a
claw into her chest. She stops breathing and Dalton stands up, looks at me, and says I had to I'm sorry but this doesn't concern you or the king of your land, not mine." I get annoyed and I say "This does concern me now what do I tell the kings when they find out about this." He says "They won't unless you tell them this is a war a red kills a blue a red dies and vice versa." I look at him and say "Fine I'll keep quiet but no more killing." He nods and walks away I yell "Go's go for y'all too no killing or you will be punished." I run to catch up to Dalton and I say "Dalton wait up." He looks back at me and yells "l
Dalton pov
After my rant, I run off to think.
*In mind* what have I done
What did I say, f*ck, what do I do, I'm scared, oh God I killed her, oh no who's next?
After a few minutes, I stand up and walk over to a bar and say "Hey can I get a whiskey shot." The bartender mods and hands me a drink before asking "What's you're story." I look at him confused. He says. "Something happened your a train wreck." I say "A friend of mine died." He says "Here and hands me another drink." I say "I shouldn't," He says "You're fine I won't tell." I say "I'm Dalton." He says "Abili." I take the drink and get to talking.

Hey, guys Jedi here this got deep and dark but it's how I wanted it I wanted something new so here it is. Have a good day/night may the force be with you Jedi out.