tragedy

Dalton pov
After patrol, we rest in the lair for a while. Until we hear the worst exclamation ever, "Fire!!!" We rush out and see a fire in mizingo Grove, where my mother lives. So I say, "Let's go hurry!" We reach the Grove and the fire's huge the entire area is engulfed in flames so I say, "Tani, Braxton with me, looking for survivors. Dan, make a 4 inch deep trench around the fire to keep it from spreading, understood?" Everyone nods so the three of us make our way in.
I yell, "If you're I'm here, yell, we'll get you out." We can't see much through the smoke, but I hear Josh yelling, "Help, she's stuck." I yell, "Keep talking so we can find you." He keeps yelling until we find him, and I see Ma with her leg under a fallen log. I say, "Tani, Braxton, help get it off." We get over her and pick it up while Tani pushes it to move it aside. Once it's off, I help her up and say, "You okay, ma?" I say, "I'm sending you two with Braxton, I gotta stay and look for other survivors." She says, "Dalton, no, please." I say, "I'm sorry I have too." Braxton picks her up and starts leading Josh out. Me and Tani stay and look for more, finding 3, so we lead them all out and stay out.
When we're out, I cough and say, "Head count Dan." He says, "We're all here, about 57 got out, don't know how many are stuck." I say, "We couldn't find anybody alive." As I cough again, I see a lion running towards us with a torch in his mouth. I yell, "No!" And tackle him, tumbling for a second until I knock him out. But my tail and fur are on fire, so I say, "Put it out, put it out!" Someone steps on my tail, causing me to yelp, but I roll to put my fur out." I just lay on the ground covered in burns. I cough as I start to feel tired and weak. I start to lose consciousness as Rafiki steps over me, and Tani nuzzles me, saying something, but I can't understand her. I try to raise my paw to her face, but I can't, and everything goes black.

Hey guys, Jedi here, and I know I haven't updated this in a while, but this chapter's been done for a while I just wanted to fo more but decided to leave it off on the cliffhanger, so have a good day/night may the force be with you jedi out!!!