I went to mama

Fuli pov
*Time skip 5 minutes*
I walk up to Priderock to see my mother next to my dad who's sleeping I walk up to her and sit down crying she asks "What's wrong Fuli." I say "Jorge's dead he got attacked by Reds and Dalton found him and h-he died in his arms." Mom started to stroke my head to calm me down I just cry into her fur for a few minutes until she asks "Jorge was the one Dalton picked up when he was abandoned right." I say "Yeah." She says "I always liked him I can't believe he's gone."
I say "Me neither."
Dalton pov
I walked into my mother's cave and knocked on the wall and said "Mama it's me." She walks over to me and hugs me she says "Hey D what's up." I look down at my paws because she's in a good mood and I don't wanna ruin it. She says "What's wrong." I sniffle and say "It's uh It's Jorge he got attacked earlier by Reds and he died in my arms." My mom hugs me again and says "Dalton you shouldn't have to deal with that I'm sorry." I start to cry. She nuzzles me and we sit down I say "he was so fun and young I can't believe they did that to him." My mom looks at me and says " He was great, taken too soon. " I continue to cry and I say "His body is in a field we need to do something." She nods and says "I'll tell Maraka." She left shortly after and I walked to priderock with her
Kion pov
I go to pride rock immediately and I get there in just a few minutes I find my parents to tell them " Mom, Dad, we had a problem in the grazing grounds." Simba asks "What happened Kion." I say "A cheetah was killed." Both my parents gasp and Nala asks "Who and why?" I say "His name was Jorge and it was a rival Gang called the Reds." Simba says "We need to bury him." I say "No his friends said to bury him at his home." Simba says "What about his family." I say "He didn't have one." Simba says "ok then his body will return with the coalition." I nod and walk out but as I exit I run into Dalton. We laugh and I see Dalton with an older and larger female Cheetah with blue eyes. I ask "Who's this?" Dalton answers "My mother she was gonna tell Simba about Jorge but I assume you already did." I nod and stick out a paw saying "I'm Prince kion gozi but just kion for short.
She shakes my paw and introduces herself as Kay.
We all go our own ways but Kay goes to my Father.

Hey guys jedi here