Arguing

Dalton pov
The next day, the rest of the coalition leaves, so I assume everything will be fine, but I'm dead wrong.
Kion has been avoiding me, and I've been getting some weird looks all day.
*Time skip 2 hours*
Animals don't know this, but I hear it when they talk about me it gets back to me, so I already know there's gonna be some issues.
*Time skip 1 week*
Me and kion have grown farther and farther apart, and he's taken Fuli with him. He's been bad talking, my guys, and im tired of it, so I confront him. I walk in and say, "Kion, im bout tired of you." He says, "What do you mean." I say, " You know exactly what I mean." He stands up and walks towards me and says, "What?" He's messing with me, but I say, "You talking about us, and you better shut your trap before I shut it for ya." He says,'How about you mind your own business." I say, "It is my business when it's my people." He says, "Your people? They are pridelanders now." I say, "I'd rather die than be called a pridelander." He says, "At least I'm not a freak of nature." I say Kion, I swear if you don't shut up." He says, 'Or what you gonna kill me?" I say,"Hell, I might." Kion says, "Do it." I punch him in the face, and we fight for a few minutes until vitani grabs me, and Fuli grabs Kion. Vitani says, "Dalton, what are you doing?" I say, "It doesn't matter. Let's go." We walk off, and Vitani is very angry. She doesn't say anything, but if there's one thing I know, it's when Vitani is mad because she walks differently and she doesn't look at me, and she's quiet. Eventually, I try to nuzzle her, but she pushes me away, and I say, "Come on, Tani, why are you so mad?." She says "Your attacking the prince Dalton. If Simba finds out we're dead." I say."That's starting to seem better." She says,"What?" I feel my eyes start to water, and I say,"My whole life, Vitani, I've been the outcast the weirdo... I've been the guy Noone loves. Im a freak Vitani. I never wanted to live from the day I found out about my father. I knew I was a burden to everyone." By the end, I'm crying, and I can't look her in the eyes. Vitani nuzzles me this time and says,"I'm sorry, Dalton, but I love you. You're not a freak. you're the perfect mix. Please don't give up on me or your friends. And it's not your fault who you are, and I hope that asshole dies in a hole for how he makes you feel but don't let him affect you because you are the best animal I've ever met."
I say "Thanks Tani." I stop crying and sniffle a bit.
*Time skip 1 hour*
I decide to walk up to priderock to apologize but I hear kion talking so I hide within ear shot and he says "We just found something about him, and I don't respect him like I did before." Fuli says."What did you find out?" Kion says."Well, you can't tell him."Fuli nods, and he says,"We found out who his father is." My jaw drops because I don't even know who my father is, so I keep listening, and what he says shocks me "Fuli he's my Half-Brother." I get angry and immediately make my presence known I yell "Kion what the fuck why didn't you tell me." He looks shocked and says "Wait Dalton." I pin him down and say "No listen to me how long have you known." kion looks scared but says "3 days." I say "Why didn't you tell me." He says "Because I couldn't take having you as a brother it feels wrong and it would only hurt us both." I say "Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill him right know." As I say that Vitani walks in apparently having heard everything saying "Dalton..." I say "No Vitani he caused my mother more pain than you can imagine he doesn't deserve anything he has." Kion says "You don't wanna die do you." I sigh and get off him as simba walks in and says "So you found out." I try to hide my anger but fail and yell at the king "You bastard. Do you have any idea what you've done to my family." He says,"Why would I." I say,"You've caused not just my mother but me more pain that you can imagine a rapist doesn't deserve anything you were gifted for killing your uncle." He says."Watch what you say." I spit in his face and am ready to swing as I say "No because you are a lying monster who destroyed my mother." He says,'You better leave the pridelands boy." I say,"I will when I'm done." I continue my rant "Your like every other lion, a lying bastard who thinks their better than everything else. You treat me like the dirt under your paws because you know I'm the mistake you made 15 years ago." Simba starts to speak, but I walk out done with him and the pridelands. Vitani follows me slowly, and I don't realize my mistake and i miss all the signs in my anger.
We go to the meeting place and whistle loudly, which is followed by a series of other whistles around the pridelands, which brings everyone to me.
I announce, "We will be leaving the pridelands after recent issues with the royal family and the pridelanders." There is no protest, so I say that's."We will either return to the coalition or form our own nation, but there will be a vote."
The vote ends in the majority of a new nation, so I say, "We will return to the coalition and round up others who wish to join then find land to form our nation if you wish to stay there you may but the majority I'd not staying there to protect you." There is a murmur of agreement, so I say,"You have 15 minutes to say your fairwells you will meet here on the first whistle, and we leave on the second, if you stay you will likely be killed so chose wisely." I dismissed everyone, and I walk over to Vitani, who looks very angry, so I say,"What's wrong Tani." She says,"Is that what you think about me? I'm a lying bastard that thinks im better than everybody?"I say "No Vitani I didn't mean that. I just... I got caught in the heat of the moment, and I wasn't thinking." She says,"That's the thing Dalton you never think you just do, and it hurts people." I say,"Tani..." She says "No don't give me that bull shit." She walks off and leaves me by myself as far as I know. So I sit down and put my face in my paws. Shortly after, I hear a female say, "Poor thing."

Hey guys, jedi here and wow, what a chapter. This one was pretty fun to write and is tying up loose nds to bring me into the next phase of it. Anyways, have a good day/night. may the force be with you Jedi out!!!