the last straw

*Dalton pov*
*Time skip 1 day*
I walk over to Vitani and say, "Tani, I need to confess something." She says. "About my mother?" I say. "How did you know? She says, "She told me a few minutes ago." I say, "I'm sorry, Tani." She says, "It's okay I've hated the pridelands you couldn't change that they couldn't change that, you were so happy there I felt happy but I always resented them and their privilege so I want to see the pridelands burn." I say, "At least we agree on something, I want simba dead."
*Third person pov*
She smiles, mischievously imagining the carnage the invasion will cause.
Dalton smiles back to her, imagining his revenge.
That's when Zira appears and says, "That's good to hear, daughter." Vitani says, "I am not your daughter anymore." Zira says, "Fine, but you two need to be prepared. we have our plan, Kovu. just need to grow."
Dalton says, "Kovu, he retuned?" Zira says, "He was banished with you and wants revenge."
*Time skip 1 month*
Dalton and vitani frequently visit Zira's territory to plan and visit Kovu. *Dalton pov*
I found an area in the outlands I can sit in, and it's peaceful. It's high up so I can see everything and feel the breeze on my fur. As I sit here, Vitani walks up and says, "It feels good to he bad, doesn't it." I smile and say, "Yeah, it feels better than before." She smiles back and says, "Oh yeah."
As we return to our territory, I say. "Kovu isn't evil he just had nowhere to go." Vitani says, "Yeah, I bet he's gonna go right back to Kiara when he gets back." I say, "Oh yeah, he ain't gonna stay with us." She nods and says, "I love him, but he's weak, and he definitely loves Kiara."
*Time skip 1 week*
*Zira Pov*
I have called the cheetahs to a meeting.
I start the meeting with, "Kovu has done all he can we must attack Simba." Dalton says, "Ma'am let my cheetahs do it we need some action." I say, "We both will 10 cheetahs 10 lions take your pick of cheetahs, tomorrow morning Simba should go on his patrol."
*Time skip next day*
*Third person pov*
My main squad, I call Rose squad, help our attack. The plan is simple encircle him my cheetahs behind him, the lions in front.
He walks with kovu for a few minutes before he notices the eyes of Ziras lions. That's when I say, "Did you miss me?" He turns and sees me vitani and the rest behind him. He says, "Kovu, you bastard." Kovu says, "I had no idea about this." Simba growls then tries to run, but I land a good bite on his neck. He growls in pain, and as the taste of blood fills my mouth, he throws me off him. He slows down immensely, but we chase him all the way to a damn near the border in a ravine. He runs into the damn and as we close in, I say, "It's over Simba nowhere left to run." He starts to climb the damn and logs start to fall, so I stay assuming it will collapse, but,
Nuka tries to climb and yells some BS about his mother before a log falls and crushes him. I say, "Dumbass."
I then look up to Simba and see Kion helping him up. And we lock eyes for a second.
Luckily, Zira doesn't hear me but rushes over to her dying son. She comforts him before he passes and curses Simba.
I walk over to her, kneel next to her, put a paw on her shoulder, and say, "We can help bury him." Through tears, she says, "We can get it." I say, "I can take the lions give you a moment with him." She says, "Yes, please." I nod and say, "I'm sorry." She doesn't respond, so I rise to my feet and say, "Rose, let's move, lions you're with us for now."
We walk back to Ziras territory and stay until Zira returns and announces, "Nuka is dead, and it is the last straw. Tomorrow, we attack and overthrow the tyranny that is simba and the royal family." I nod quietly and say, "What time." She says, "Sunset."
I smile before turning towards the cheetahs and say, "Alright, let's go."
On the way back, Vitani says, "What are we gonna do about Fuli?"I say, "I'm gonna talk to her tonight. Keep her out of the fighting." Vitani says, "Simba will kill you." I say, "Simba can't catch me." She chuckles, and I smile as she nods.
When we get back, I tell everyone, "Alright, we have our orders, eat well, rest, stay hydrated, and be prepared, that's all."
Everyone disperses, and as the sun starts to set, I tell Vitani, "I gotta go if I wanna catch Fuli on her own." She nods, and I race off towards the pridelands.
Once I get there, I see Fuli on her own walking, so I whisper, "Hey Fuls." She turns and says, "Dalton." She hugs me and says, "What are you doing here." I say, "I need to talk to you about tomorrow." She sighs and says, "You're with her, aren't you." I go silent for a second but say, "Yes, but listen to me, Fuli." She says, "Dalton, why would I?" I say, "As a friend, I dont want to hurt you, please don't fight tomorrow we won't hunt you down if Kion lives I'll let him go just leave the pridelands please I don't want to kill you but I will if I have to." She says, "Why are you doing this, fighting?" I say, "Because being bad feels good, after everything Simba did, I snapped, I want him dead, and now I can control how it happens and when." I expect Fuli to look scared, but she looks disappointing as she says, "Fine." Then I say, "Fuli, if Kion dies, would you join me?"
She doesn't answer, and after a second, I hear, "You better go, Dalton." I turn to face kion and say, "You not gonna kill me?" He says, "Not today." I fake a smile, and we lock eyes before I run back to my land.

Hey guys, jedi here, and this one was fun to write and perfect, I think. I wanted to encapsulate Dalton's turn evil but humanize the vilians of tlk 2. I think I did a good job. Anyways, have a good day/night. may the force be with you, Jedi out!!!