dead or alive it doesnt matter

Dalton pov
All the lovey duvey stuff stops, and we walk and split just before the border. My cheetahs are going to take the back and right flanks in an attempt to encircle them and force them to surrender. Obviously, I want to kill Simba before this. But I know me and Kion also will have to fight.
It starts to rain, and I see Ono and another bird scanning looking for us, so I quietly yell, "Hit the deck, enemy bird." Everybody hits their stomachs and waits for the two to pass.
*Ono pov*
Me and Anga can't find these cheetahs. Simba is certain they are coming and frankly is scared of them. I don't get it. Dalton never seemed evil he was always super nice. Anga sees me wondering and says, "What up Ono?" I say, "I don't get what happened to Dalton." She says, "Whose that?" Ono chuckle and say, "I forgot you weren't here when he was. He's a chion or a cheetah lion mix, be was always violent but never evil he was always nice he treated us great." Anga says, "I know him he wanted me to join him, he said kion treated him like shit, and that Simba was his father." I say, "that explains it he always wanted to kill his father." Anga shrugs and says, "I don't blame him." I say, 'Me neither." We continue the look but never find them, so unless their hiding in some real tall grass, they ain't coming.
Kion pov
When Ono tells us he isn't coming, I ease up slightly. I know I shouldn't, but I do.
*Dalton pov*
After the birds pass, we hurry to our spot and stay low once we're there, tailing the larger army of lions. We tail them for a minute until they reach Zira.
Zira smiles as Simba approaches and says, "You shouldn't be here, especially without your cheetahs." She says say, "Maybe we don't need them." I know she's just distracting him, so I whisper loud enough for everyone to hear, "Rose 1 with me. The rest of you follow 15 steps behind low and slow for now.
We start to move, but then I hear the worst thing. "SIMBA BEHIND YOU!" From Ono, so I stand just feet from Simba and say, "Hello, Simba, you messed with the wrong cheetahs." He says, 'I'm not scared of you." I say, "Then let's fight." I dont care if I live or die as long as simba takes a beatinga and hopefully dies.He says, "Gladly." The lions make a circle for us to start the fighting. We start to encircle each other, and I notice he's very weak from the bite yesterday and is favoring his left side, so that's where I attack. I swiftly hit a strike on his front left leg before dodging his attack. I'm faster and stronger than him. But this starts the fight, so all around us, lions and cheetahs are fighting.
I land another bite to his neck and his leg while getting scratched across the face, but he collapses and is unable to stand. I walk over to him and say, "Look at me when I kill you." Then I bend down to him and whisper, "I'll see you in hell." Before swiping his throat. I'm covered in his blood, but I watch him bleed out and smile. Vitani walks over with blood on her claws and says, "It feel as good as you imagined?" I say, "Better." I spit out his blood and say, "Jobs not done yet hoorah." She says, "Hoorah
I fight more and more, killing at least three lions until they run for the hills. All but one, I turn exhausted and see Kion looking at me. He walks slightly closer and goes to a knee, completely exhausted, asking for a timeout. I go to a knee also and say, "Hey, Kion." He looks at me and says, "Hey, Dalton, I'm sorry." I say, "You're way too late for that, Simbas dead."
He says, "I know, I just want you to know before we kill each other." I say, "Kion, you've lost. I don't want to kill you, so I'll give you three options, 1. Run away and never return, 2. Join us, you and Fuli, 3. Fight and kill both of us."
*Kion pov*
When he says this, I know fighting is off the table, so I ask, "What if I join you?" He says, "Well, you'd be under my rule in my land. You'd be protected from cheetah attacks, but you'd lose your status of prince." I sigh and say, "Let me talk to Fuli." I say, "Stay away from priderock." He nods, but I see a blur of yellow and then Fuli.
*Kion pov*
I say, "Fuli, we gotta go or join them. I leave it up to you." She says, 'You wouldn't join him." I say, 'Whatever you want, I'll do."
*Dalton pov*
I can't look at Fuli, not like this. I know she sees me, but I don't want to know what she thinks of me. Kion asks her something. Despite the blood on my fur, she nuzzles me, and I nuzzle her back before looking her in the eyes. She says, "I didn't answer you last night, and I would, but I can't not with Kion." I say,"I know, I didn't expect you to." She says, 'I love you, Dalton, as a brother, and I hope to see you again." I say, "Thank you for everything, Fuli. I love you as a sister." She smiles and puts a paw out for a hug. I hug her and say, "I'll see you again, as a friend and a brother." She says, 'I hope."
They leave, with no idea of where to go.

Hey guys, jedi here, and I wrote this in an hour. I wanted to keep it short, less than 1000 words, and this is perfect. I think everything I wanted was revenge, love, forgiveness, and humanization. I love it, and this isn't over yet. So have a good day/night. may the force be with you, jedi out!!!