Love problems

Kion pov
After Dalton leaves, I feel bad, but I don't show it, and we move on. But fuli asks, "Why'd you not tell him?" She seems offended, but I tell her the truth, "I didn't want him to be my brother." She says, 'Why not?" I say, "Cause of how he acts, he's hot-headed and to he honest dumb." She says, "That's it." I say, "Don't think it's cause he's a cheetah." She says, "I don't know your family hates cheetahs." I say, 'But I don't." She says, "Bullshit, you abused my best friend for weeks before kicking him out for no reason." I say, "I didn't kick him out he got himself kicked out." She says," Because of you!" I open my mouth, but Fuli runs off. And all I can think is why does this keeps happening to me.
*Fuli pov*
As I run, I start to cry before sitting down at a watering hole and look at my reflection. I cry into the water thinking, what have I done? I swipe the water away and hear Kiara walk over and say, "Fuli, I heard what you said, and I want you to know that he loves you, and I don't hate cheetahs, neither does he." I say through the tears, "I know. I don't know why I said that." She nuzzles me and says, "Because you were angry and he was being a dick." I say, "But he didn't deserve that." Kiara says, "You're right though everything you said was true. Sincerely, we found out what our dad did. He couldn't accept it and wanted Dalton gone. I say, "I know, I just loved him like a brother. He's my oldest friend." Kiara says, "I'm sorry." I say, "I gotta go apologize." Kiara says, "Don't lie to him." I nod and run off.
Before I can find him, Simba roars, and I run to him first. When I get there, I see Kovu in front of Kion and Simba. I whisper, "Hey Kovu." He says, "Hey Fuli." Then Kion says, "Hey, fuls, can we talk for a minute?" I say, "Yeah." we walk to a more private space, and Kion says, "Fuli, I'm sorry, I should've told him, and I should've treated him better." I say, "Yeah, you should've, but I shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm sorry, it's just that he's the closest thing I've had to a brother." Kion nuzzles me and says, "It's okay. There's no fixing it."
We walk back out, and Simba says, "Kovu, you shouldn't be here." He says, "Sir, I am here for a second chance, as I was punished for a crime I did not commit." Simba says, "You're the son of our biggest enemy. We have no reason to let you in." He says, "With all due respect, I didn't agree with her ideals before, and in the last month that hadn't changed." Kiara whispers something to Simba, and he sighs but says, "Fine one last chance." Kovu says, "Thank you, sir." He then bows and walks towards the den he used before being banished.
*Time skip 1 week*
Kovu has earned all of our trust and seems to really like Kiara, so Dad walks with him this morning to talk.
After about 15 minutes, I hear him yell in pain, so I rush over and find him being chased by lions and cheetahs attempting to flank him completely. He climbs up a damn and causes a punch of logs to fall. He about slips at the top, but I pull him up. I look down and see Dalton with blood covering his face, we lock eyes for a second until he turns and kneels next to Zira. I turn to my father and say, "What happened?" He says, "Kovu betrayed me and had Zira, Dalton, Vitani, and a bunch of others attack me." I sigh as I look back and hear Zira crying as Dalton and the others walk away.
I look at my dad and say, "We gotta go."  He says, He says, "Nukas dead, Ziras going to attack tomorrow I guarantee."
I say, "Yeah, probably."

Hey guys jedi here and fucking wild chapter I wrote this and the next one at the same time and finished the latter first and wrote this one around it  so this one is much shorter
Anyways have a good day/night may the force be with you jedi out!!!