the gang

Kion pov
Me and Fuli finish gathering decorations and paint for the party tomorrow so we walk together for a bit.
After a while of talking, we go our separate ways until I hear multiple male voices singing.
When I see them it's Dalton with a few cheetahs and Bunga watching.
I walk over to Bunga and ask "What's up?" He says "Dalton and his gang are practicing." I say "Cool, it's unique." He nods and they finish. Dalton says "Hey Kion what's up." As we high paw I say "Not much was just walking by."
He says "This is my gang or part of it that's Dan on drums, James on bass, Braxton on the guitar and vocals, and Ania with vocals and guitar.
That's another cheetah runs up and says "Dalton it's Jorge he's not looking good." He says "Yall let's roll."
Dalton pov
When I hear this we run to Jorge and when I get there he's on the ground bleeding out.
I run up to him and say "Jorge look at me, man don't die on me." Jorge looks at me and says "Dalton i-im sorry please avenge me the damn reds." His breathing starts to slow and his eyes close I yell "Jorge please no no no no no." He dies in my arms and I lay him down tears rolling down my cheeks. Dan says a prayer for him and I say "Let's go we're gonna find these guys and take them out." Dan says "Dalton wait we don't know who did it." I sigh and say "your right but when I do he's dead."
Kion walks up to me and asks "Did he have a Family." I say "Nah his parents left him when he was a cub so we picked him up." Then he asks "Do you want to bury him here?" I say "No I'm sure he wouldn't." We'll have him brought back with us." Kion nods and says "I'm sorry for your lose." I sniffle and say "'We like brothers we really are and when someone's killed by another Gang we hunt them down it's just how we roll I need you to back me up if we get in trouble." Kion says "I don't know man if you kill a guy-" I say "They killed my guy remember that." Kion says " Yeah I got you." I say "Thanks." I walk back over to the gang and I say "This is Kion he's good you hurt him I hurt you same as everyone." Bunga says "Wait is kion in." I give him a death stare and he shuts up.
I say "I gotta go tell someone I'll be back."
Fuli pov
*Time back (unskip?)to the beginning of the chapter*
I go to nap in the field for a little bit but first I talk with my father about the party and when I get to the field I find a rock and fall asleep.
*Time skip to present time*
I'm woken up when someone shakes me up I swipe at them until he says "Fuli, Jorge got attacked." I sit up and see Dalton next to me. I ask "What happened?" Dalton's breathing gets shaky and he says "Those damn reds jumped him and h-he died in my arms." Dalton is nearly crying so I nuzzle him to calm him down. He looks at me our green eyes locked for a few seconds until I look away and say "That's terrible d-do you know who." He says "If I knew he'd be dead." I say " Dalton you can't go around just killing reds just cause my dad likes you doesn't mean you can do anything." He says "I know but I'll figure it I swear." I say "I know."
Then I see kion in the grass. So I say "Kion I know you're there. He stands up and says "Sorry I was just walking through and saw you 2." Dalton says "It's fine." Then kion asks "Fuli's in your gang." I say "Everyone's I'm a gang." Dalton says "Yeah especially after the war no one gets along so cheetahs made gangs with their friends and we carry that on."
Kion nods and walks away and Dalton turns around but says "Sorry for waking you." I say "It's fine."
Dalton walks away and I lay back down but I can't sleep I'm on edge because of Jorge so I go to Mama.

Hey guys Jedi here this got dark ngl but I like it its more mature and how I imagine this would go with gangs c
Anyways have a good day/night jedi out may the force be with you!!!