The date

I went too dark with this so back to normal for a chapter.

Kion pov
Me and fuli set up a date for tonight but first, we've got to talk to our fathers.
Time skip 2 hours
Rafiki cleared fuli to leave and we went straight to priderock where Fuli's parents were staying.
When we arrive and find Haraka he was smiling with Vita. When we walk into the room he says "Kion fuli what's up?" Fuli says "Uh Dad I want to stay here for a bit after you leave." Haraka looks confused and says "Why do you want to stay here?" She says "Well me and Kion are..." I say "We're dating and I know lions and cheetahs don't mix but." Haraka says "Stop do your parents know about this I don't care if you date but your parents probably would." I look at my paws and say "Naw I haven't told them." He says "Talk to them first not me he's in charge right now." We walk over to my father who's in the main cave and I say "Dad can we talk in private for a minute." He says "Yeah what's up bud." I walk over and sit next to him motioning Fuli to sit also. When she sits I say "Dad me and Fuli have spent a lot of time to-" Simba cuts me off "I know you two kissed at the party everyone saw." I say " I know but we're more than that I love her and she loves me but you've always said that we don't mix." Simbs clicks his tongue and says "I don't care but she can't stay forever." I nod and Fuli says "Really just like that I was expecting more of an argument." Simba says "I don't care who you date but if it's serious it'll be complicated." We nod and I say "Thanks, Dad." We leave Priderock and separate to get ready.
I go to the watering hole to bathe then I do my mane, after that, I go and look around the area to figure out where to go. Once I find the perfect spot it's almost time to go so I roll in some flowers so I smell better and then pick a fire lily for Fuli when I meet up with her I hand her the flower and say "It's a fire lily it's like you Fierce and fiery but that's what makes them beautiful." I smile and she blushes I nuzzle her and say "I want to show you something." We walk over to a hill with no trees blocking the view of the horizon and sit down as the sun starts to set. I say "Watch this" We sit in silence but are right next to each other for a few minutes while the sun sets.
*in mind*
That's pretty. the sunset's nice too, I can't believe this.
Normal
When it gets dark Fuli says "That was beautiful." I can't help but say "Not as beautiful as you." She laughs and says "That was cheesy but nice." I smile and say "I know I don't know how to talk to girls." She smiles and nuzzles me. After that, I say "You're so much different when you're alone and that's why I love you." She smiles and says "Yeah I can't show weakness around the others but you're different." I blush and say "Yeah me too but with you." She smiles and gets closer to me." After an hour or so of talking, we lay down and fuli rests her head on my chest and as I slip into sleep I hear her purr.
*Time skip next morning*
When I wake up Fuli's still resting on my chest.
*in mind*
Do I wake her up, she doesn't seem like she'd like that, ugh I guess.
*normal*
I shake Fuli a little to wake her up and she says "What." I say "I need up." I chuckle and she sits up groggily and says "Sorry *yawn* how long have you been up?" I say "A minute or two but I'm starving, want to get something to eat." She says "In a minute I hate mornings." I chuckle and walk around a little and when Fuli joins me I ask "What should we eat." She says "I don't know how bout zebra." I say "Sure."
We hunt and eat.
After we eat we walk to a watering hole get a drink then go to priderock.
When we get there Fuli goes to her mother and Kiara talks to me.
She says "Hey Kion." I say "Hey Kiara."
She says "You really like her don't you." I say "Yeah she's perfect she's tough but also kinda sweet we like similar things and she's just perfect."
We talk for a bit and I think Kiara got tired of listening to me rant about Fuli but she's great because she listens or is great at pretending.
After a while, she says "Well see ya Kion I gotta go."
Then fuli walks out and says "I gotta go find my Dad I'll see ya Kion." I say see ya Fuli
Hey, guys Jedi here hope you enjoyed I like this one and as I mentioned before this story got dark so I wanted a light-hearted chapter. Anyways may the force be with you have a good day/night jedi out