Kovu and Issues

Vitani pov
*The next week*
All the cheetahs except daltons gang left, so we are alone.
I wake up early to Dalton saying, "Wake up, Tani, you gotta see this." I say "No it's too early." Then I hear another boy voice say,"You sure bout that, Sis." I jump up and say,"Kovu, you're here." He smiles and says, "Yep, you miss me?" I hug him and say "Yeah just about everyone here is boring." He says,"Just about?" I say, "Yeah, some of the pridelanders are cool." He smirks and says,"Sure, but what's with you and him? " I say, "Did he not tell you anything? He's my boyfriend." He says, "The cheetah?" I say, "He's half Lion." He sighs and says "Oh still weird, but so are you." I punch him in the side and say, "Not as weird as you." He laughs and says, "I know." I ask, "Have you talked with Simba." He says, "Yeah, he let me stay, I can't sleep in priderock, but that's fine." By now, Daltons left to do something, so it's just me and Kovu. We talk for a minute before we hear shouting in the distance, so we rush over and see Dalton and Kion yelling at each other. Dalton says "Kion I swear if you dont shut up." He says, 'Or what you gonna kill me?" Dalton says,"Hell, I might." Kion says, "Do it." Dalton punches him in the face, and they fight for a minute until me and fuli pull them off, and I ask."What are you doing." He says, Nothing let's go." Me Kovu and Dalton walk off as Fuli talks to Kion.
Fuli POV
After I get Kion off Dalton, I say, "Kion, what the hell." He says, "He attacked me." I say, "You probably deserved it, then he doesn't just attack people." Kion says, "No, he's just psycho, you ever think about that." I say, "Don't talk about him like that." He says, "Why do you care he's a nobody." I say, "Now I see why he doesn't like you." I run off and leave Kion looking angry.
I go and find Vitani to apologize for Kion. When I do find her, she's with Dalton, so I say, "Hey guys, I'm sorry about Kion he was being a jerk." Dalton says, "No, I'm sorry, I let my temper get the best of me." I say. "No, Kion was talking bad about you and the gang he kinda deserved it and is saying it to my face." Dalton says, "Fuls, you deserve the world if Kion isn't gonna treat you right he doesn't deserve you."I nod and say, "I love him. I don't know what's going on with him, but I believe he's a good guy just doing the wrong thing." Vitani says, "Fuli just know Kion might not be the best animal for you." Dalton nods and says, "I'm all for more chions, but not if you're not comfortable, and I'm here for you if you need me."
I say "Thanks Dalton but Kions is the one I think."
*Time skip 1 hour*
Kion pov
After the fight, I went to priderock to think for a while. After a bit, Fuli walks up to me and lays her head on my shoulder, saying, "What's up with you recently?" I say."We just found something about him, and I don't respect him like I did before." I say."What did you find out?" I say."Well, you can't tell him."Fuli nods, and I say,"We found out who his father is."
Bum bum bum
Hey guys, jedi here, I hope you enjoyed this and the plot twist. I don't even know where it's gonna go, so put predictions in the comments and have a good day/night. may the force be with you, .Jedi out!!!