Chapter 3: That's (Sus)picious

Saturday, March 29

Katsuki looked up to see a silhouette of a person with forest-green eyes and hair. It almost looked like Izuku, but the person was an adult man. Izuku did NOT look like this man. First of all, he was tall, possibly 7'5"—taller than even All Might in his muscle form. And second, the man had muscles though not as grand as All Might, but enough to be imposing nevertheless. Katsuki was intimidated, but something about this man made him feel safe. He began walking towards the figure—

—Only to be woken up. Light streamed from the window onto his face disturbing his sleep.

Damn, who was that guy? Fucker was huge.

Katsuki yawned and looked at the clock. 8:04 am. He slept longer than he thought, but it was fine. Today was Moving Out Day for UA students. They had until the evening to take their belongings out of their dorms to head home. Some chose to leave early, others took their time. Katsuki wanted to start early, so he texted his parents to help him move his stuff out. They mentioned they would arrive around 9:30 am to help pack up. His parents also wanted him to help Izuku move out too since he lived close by and Inko would be working. That gave him enough time to talk to Aizawa about their theory before he checked out of the dorm.

He then headed towards Izuku's dorm and knocked on it. "Hey, Deku. You better be up. My Old Hag said for us to pack our shit together since your mom is working today."

Izuku opened the door slowly, bleary-eyed and yawning. He only had his shorts and socks on. "Sorry, Kacchan. I was really tired last night. Let me get ready." Izuku walked back to his room picking up some clothes strewn around.

Katsuki couldn't help notice Izuku's well-endowed backside and scars over the nerd's abs and arms. He bit his lip. Izuku looked really good—scars and all. I really shouldn't be thinking about the damn nerd like this. He kinda reminds me of the stranger in my dreams, just a smaller compact version.

Katsuki cleared his throat. "Jeez, Deku. It's Moving Day and you still haven't packed your shit? Plus you threw your clothes everywhere!"

Izuku scratched his head. "Yeah, I guess I kinda left everything last minute."

Katsuki huffed, "Let me help you dumbass. Go shower and I'll pack the rest of your stuff. Then we can talk to Aizawa after."

"Thanks, Kacchan!" The nerd grabbed some clothes and headed to his bathroom.

Katsuki then grabbed leftover notebooks, pens, and trinkets and put them in boxes marked 'Deku's Stuff'. He then carefully packed bubble-wrapped All Might collector items in the box marked 'FRAGILE! DO NOT DROP!'. He smirked. Once a nerd, always a nerd. Then he went to pick up the clothes off the floor and grabbed the box labeled 'dirty clothes'. Katsuki was glad Izuku picked up his habit of not mixing his dirty clothes with clean clothes. He placed the box on the bed and lifted the lid to throw Izuku's dirty clothes in.

A strong scent suddenly filled his senses. It was like he stepped into the middle of the forest. The fresh pine scent was everywhere, but this time he smelled several wildflowers, cool running water, and the soft brown earth below.

This scent...it's like from my dreams! Katsuki had to find the source of the scent. He dug around the box, and at the very bottom was an unmarked box that was hastily closed. He opened the smaller box and found the source of the scent—a fleshlight. Poking out of the fleshlight was his missing boxers with suspicious crust coating it. Katsuki's brain short-circuited. He knew what he was seeing—he knew, he knew, he knew! Katsuki just couldn't comprehend it.