Chapter 15: Heat

Saturday, April 19 — Sunday, April 20

It was early in the evening when Katsuki and Izuku got back into the dorms.  The dormitory was empty.  Most were currently at the festival, or others left to see family during the weekend.  That meant Izuku could take his time with Katsuki even if his alpha was impatient.  He made sure to turn off his phone and pocketed it.

The moment the door slammed and was locked, his alpha instincts emerged.  In front of him was a hot, willing omega whom he loved and loved him back.  Even if Katsuki wasn't 100% mentally present, Izuku already had consent.  Was it dubious?  Perhaps.  But Izuku's reasoning was thrown out the window when it came to Katsuki.  Before him was his perfect mate—someone he was willing to spend the rest of his life with, someone he was willing to die for, someone he'd kill for.

As Katsuki put his purchases on the kitchen counter, he went and sat on the bed, fixing his bedsheets, fluffing up his pillows (why did he have so many pillows?), and rearranging throw blankets to his liking.  Izuku remembered his alpha talking about a 'nest'.  Perhaps this was Katsuki's nest?

It is.  Omega's nest is a sacred space.  He is most vulnerable when he spreads his legs and opens up his womb to you.  This is where he will carry your seed.  Your flesh and blood.  Your pups.  Do not enter until he allows you in.  If he is disturbed, the seed will curdle and the womb will close.  Everything must be perfect.

"Kacchan?  Can I enter your nest?"

Katsuki passively nodded and patted the mattress.  It seemed like he lost his ability to verbally communicate.

Do not worry.  He is mentally preparing to become claimed and pupped.  He wants to be perfect for his future mate for fear of being rejected.

"Oh Kacchan!  You're perfect!  I love you so much and always wanted to be by your side.  There's no one else for me.  Just you.  Let me claim you so I can be with you forever!  I want you to carry my pups!" Izuku declared.  He dropped his bags on the floor, kicked off his shoes at the genkan, then began ripping off his clothes on the floor, not giving a damn where they fell.

Katsuki genuinely smiled, an unusual sight to behold, and purred even louder.  He, too, began taking his clothes and accessories off to throw them over the side of the mattress.  He laid down naked on the bed, then spread his legs wide.  Katsuki reached down and slipped a finger into his asshole to release fresh slick, enticing the Prime Alpha to bed.  The boy quietly moaned, closing his eyes as he fingered himself.

Izuku sniffed the air.  Their pheromones combined into a roaring wildfire in a forest.  The slick was the final note of an orchestra of a harmony of scents.  His fangs dripped with claiming venom, his pupils dilated into slits of a predator that was about to fuck his prey.  He crawled slowly onto the bed and over the lewd omega.

Mine.  MINE.  MINE!!!

Izuku's crooning could be heard loudly within the walls of the small dorm room as his dick began filling out once more.  He was thrilled when Katsuki chirped for the first time.  It was the sound of his omega pleased at the sight—a gentle, medium-pitched hum from his throat.  Izuku rubbed his growing length on top of Katsuki's torso, the shaft sitting in between Katsuki's mouthwatering pecs.  He couldn't wait for how big Katsuki's chest would be once he had been pupped.  The greenhead reached over to suck at a nipple, imagining their future pup suckling from it.  He then switched over to the other nipple and suckled on that one as well.  Izuku was looking forward to sucking a nipple dry (once his pup had its fill, of course). 

Katsuki moaned at the nipple-play, and keened loudly.  He placed his hands on Izuku's monster-length dick and began to give him a handjob.  The head was directly below his chin already, the slit wet with precum.  Katsuki rubbed the length up and down, then held the head in his hands.  It was so big!  The size of a child's head!  He needed both hands to lift the appendage so he could lick into the deep slit.