Chapter 24

Nicolas' POV

In the next morning, when we walk downstairs to make some breakfast for ourselves, I tell his parents that Joshua tried to kill me yesterday, to which they give me a worried looks.

Then I explain what he did, trying to make it seem like he was actually trying to hurt me, it makes them laugh, and I chuckles with them when I finally finish speaking.

I really like Joshua's parents, they are cool, and they the type of parents that worry about their kids, but they know when to back off, and give them space.

I hope that I will be like this with my kids, although I think that I will be a bit more overprotective parent.

I haven't told it to anyone, but I have been learning how to take care of the kids, I want to know something, before I will have a baby, but hopefully it won't happen for a long while.

I want to know what they learn to do at what age, and I'm it's quite interesting, so I happily search the for more informations.

But I know that not all of those informations will be correct, because my kids will be werewolves, and they might learn some things quicker or slower.

So, I will have to ask Timmy to tell me some more things later on.

For now, I pull my mate closer, and I kiss him on the top of his head, while he cuddles closer to me.

"How will you know if you will be pregnant? Do you have to wait for your stomach to start growing?" I ask him.

"No, the Doctor will be able to tell us, he will do an ultrasound, and we will see our baby." He tells me, and I frown, because I have no idea how someone can see what's below someone's skin.

I decide to not ask him to explain it, I will have to wait to see it for myself.

"By the way, we could go to the hospital, to see if I'm pregnant, but I really don't want to see the Doctor." He tells me.

"You mated?" Tommy asks, and I we nod.

"I can get you another Doctor, he's not as good as Doctor Chris, but he will definitely know how to do an ultrasound." Carter tells us, so we look at each other.

"I think that won't be necessary for now, we can wait and see, but I guess that the other Doctor will be useful later on." Joshua tells him, and I agree.

From what Timmy told me when we were talking about kids, the male werewolves are very sick when they're pregnant, so I doubt that we won't know when Joshua will get pregnant.

And I have a feeling that it will take us some time to have a kid.

"Anyway." I say stopping their conversation, they look at me to say what I want to say, so I decide to ask the question that was on my mind since I saw the baby of my mate's brother.

"Who named that poor baby Horace?" I aks, and they all burst out laughing.

"My brother." Joshua responds with a chuckle.