Chapter 27

Josh's POV

"Let's go then." Nicolas says, and I let him pull me towards the pack house, where we will have to see the pack Doctor.

"Should we ask your parents to get the other Doctor for us?" Nicolas asks, but I shake my head.

"We will survive with this one, he might not like you, but I'm sure that he won't hurt anyone, especially a baby, and he's the best Doctor that we have, so if we will have a kid, I will like him to have the best Doctor." I say, and he nods.

"Alright." He says, and we walk the rest of the way in silence.

When we enter the pack hospital, we go straight to one of the empty rooms, because I can smell a lot of blood from one of the rooms, which means that the Doctor most likely will be busy for a while.

He comes here about half an hour later, which is a lot more then I was willing to sit here when I agreed to come to the hospital.

But he's finally here, and he's taking the ultrasound matching out, so I take my shirt off, and I lay on the bed.

He pours some very cold gel on my stomach, which almost makes me flinch, and then he moves something on my stomach, while he looks at the screen.

"It seems that you're not pregnant." He tells me, still looking at the screen, he does it for a while longer, before he finally looks at me.

"Were you sick?" He asks me, and I nod.

"I went to the training, and I was throwing up a few minutes after I started to train." I tell him, and he nods, before he goes to the other side of the room.

I look at my mate, who smiles at me when he sees that he has my attention.

"It seems that we will have to try again." He tells me, and I roll my eyes, it seems that Nicolas really started to like kids.

I don't really mind it, what I do mind though, is the fact that the Doctor is coming back towards me, and he has a needle in his hand.

"Does this needle have to be this big?" I ask him, and he looks at the needle that he's holding.

"It's small, I can use a smaller one if you want, but this one will hurt less." He tells me with a shrug.

I consider if I want to smaller needle, but I think that I would prefer it to hurt less, so I straighten my arm, before I look at my mate.

A few seconds late I feel that the Doctor tightens something around my arm, and then he touches my arm for a while, before he finally uses the needle.

It takes only a moment, which I'm gratefully for, and when the Doctor tells me that I can move my hand now, I quickly get iy away from him, not wanting him to have the time to change his mind about it.