Chapter 20

Josh's POV

In the evening, when we walk downstairs, I can hear that my parents are in the living room, so I lead Nicolas there, and we sit on the couch.

"Can Nicolas stay here from now on?" I ask my parents, hoping that they will agree.

"Sure, but the Doctor said that Nicolas should go back to the hospital for a few more days, because his leg still isn't healed." Tata says.

"His let's fine, I think that the Doctor is just scared that he will do something to one of the pack members, so he barely allows him to get out of the hospital, especially if he's going alone." I tell them.

"Can I see your leg?" Dad asks Nicolas, and my mate nods in agreement, before he pulls his sweatpants up, and he takes the bandage off to reveal the almost healed wound.

"I'm not a Doctor, but it looks like it shouldn't require him to stay in the hospital anymore." Papa says, and tata agrees.

"You can stay here, I will talk to the Doctor, and I will tell him to leave you alone." Tata says, so I smirk at him gratefully, while Nicolas puts his pants down, but I stop him.

"Put the bandage on, I don't want it to get infected, because them you will have to see Doctor Chris again." I tell him, and he nods.

When he's done with the bandage, I take some food, and we go to the dining room, because papa told us that they're too lazy to make the dinner today, so we will have to do something for ourselves.

"Your parents are nice." Nicolas tells me.

"They're alright, but not every day, sometimes they overreact about some stupid things, and then we argue all day." I tell him, and I know that papa just rolled his eyes, because I'm sure that my parents headed what I just said.

"By the way. Won't the police find me here?" He asks me curiously.

"Don't worry about it, they won't take you to prison." I assure him, and he seems to accept it, because he starts to eat his food without any more questions.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" I asks him, and he looks reluctant, because the sky is starting to get dark.

"Just for a few minutes, we will be back soon." I tell him, and he nods in agreement, so I smile, and I start to eat my food.

When we both finish, we go towards the front door, and I tell my parents that we will be back shortly, before I lead him into the woods.

I wanted to take him to see my favourite clearing, but we never managed to come here before, so I'm happy that I can finally take him here.

When we reach it, I decide that we shouldn't sit, because we can't stay here for long, so instead, we walk around it for a while, before we go back to the house.