Chapter 8 Gentle

The room was very small, Chi Han glanced at it, put the things by his feet, turned to Qin Wen and asked, "Is it because you don't have enough money?

" , and then realized: "No, the money is enough, it's just that I like a smaller room, and I live alone."

Chi Han responded, and turned to stare at the shoe cabinet: "Are there any slippers?"

Qin Wen's mind froze slightly: "Open the second floor." No, everything has been delivered, and Chi Han still wants to sit for a while?

The mint fragrance filled the room lightly, and this familiar environment made Chi Han unconsciously relax. He saw a cashmere blanket piled up messily on the sofa, green plants were growing on the window sill, and a water lotus looked very wilted. Qin Wen probably doesn't understand the habits of this kind of flower—it likes the shade, the room is too hot, Chi Han's long and slender fingertips touched the leaves of the water lotus, and the frost flashed by. I saw the water lily that had slanted its branches in the morning and raised its flower head.

The living room was very quiet, obviously this was Qin Wen's home, but the smell of cedar and mint gave him the illusion that he was still in Xingcheng Garden.

And when he was in Xingchengyuan, although he would be secretly happy, but after all, his life was like walking on thin ice.

"You..." Qin Wen said softly, "Dining here tonight?"

In fact, it was just to be polite, and Chi Han would probably say something like "No, I have to go back", but the man was silent for two seconds, then nodded: " Okay."

Okay, okay... Qin Wen was stunned, and he even began to wonder if he was sick and confused.

Chi Han kept paying attention to Qin Wen's expression, and asked, "Are you not welcome?" When he spoke softly, his voice was bewitching, and Qin Wen could feel his pheromones, which were clearly conveying a message : This person wants to stay.

"Of course not..." The words of negation came out without thinking. No matter how long it had been, as long as it was Chi Han's request, Qin Wen couldn't refuse it. It was just a meal. "Is Yangchun noodles okay?" Chi Han curled his lips

, The glazed pupils were slightly bright, like the bright moon and stars blowing away the clouds and mists in an instant, which made Qin Wen's heart skip a beat. Seeing the man nodding, he said, "Of course." It wasn't until he took out all the ingredients that Qin Wen seemed to wake up from a dream

. Taking a look outside, Chi Han was sitting on a wicker chair by the balcony, playing with the water lily. The man's profile was handsome and delicate, showing a bit of laziness.

They've never gotten along like this before.

The strange experience gave Qin Wen a strange and uneasy throbbing.

Pregnancy caused Qin Wen's various abilities to rapidly fade and weaken. This was born in the inferiority of Omega genes. His mind was in a mess. He couldn't figure out why Chi Han sent him home, and why he stayed for dinner. In Xingchengyuan, it was only because of his repeated pleading that this person was willing to turn around again.

Qin Wen turned around to get the eggs, but his eyes went dark, and he fell to the ground uncontrollably.

The moment the pain came, Qin Wen's first thought was that he would lose face in front of Chi Han again.

Alpha noticed that Mr. Qin Wen had been watching him secretly, and when he was sculpting, he heard a sound. He was so fast that he almost left a phantom in the air. In the next second, he arrived at the door of the kitchen. Qin Wen His eyes were blank, and he was about to sit up on the ground when he was hugged by someone.

"Dizzy?" Chi Han looked serious, he put Qin Wen on the sofa, saw the young man's eyes were loose, his whole body became dull, he looked completely different from his former elegant demeanor, he was an Omega after all.

Qin Wen's fingertips turned white, and he tried his best not to touch his lower abdomen, worried that Chi Han would see something, since his stomach didn't hurt, he probably didn't hurt the child just now.

"Ask you, dizzy?" Chi Han pinched Qin Wen's chin, and the pheromones in his body surged suddenly, but he was not aggressive at all. It was more like waiting for Qin Wen's affirmative answer, so as to give him a steady stream of pheromones. Pheromones.

This is too tempting, Qin Wen is not sure when the next time we will see each other after this separation, the temporary marks on the glands are about to dissipate, but both he and the child need Chi Han's pheromone, so Qin Wen didn't How could he hesitate, "Yeah."

Chi Han's brows loosened, as if he wanted to do something else, but in the end he just wrapped Qin Wen in pheromone.

Qin Wen was so stimulated that his consciousness was fragmented. In a daze, he grabbed Chi Han's arm and whispered, "I'm sorry... you can get something to eat yourself, or... go out to eat, okay?" "Okay." Chi Han's

subordinates Extra softly, covered Qin Wen with a blanket.

Qin Wen was restless in his sleep, frowning all the time, and soon curled up.

Is it so uncomfortable? Chi Han watched without blinking, and the pheromone emitted became more intense, until Qin Wen calmed down a little bit. Maybe even Chi Han himself didn't realize that his nervousness towards Qin Wen had reached the level of "crossing the border". At first, it was his grandfather who forced him to marry Qin Wen. He had never met him, but he had seen photos. He was a different Omega , the eyes behind the thin lenses are extraordinarily clear and clear, not at all pretentious and delicate, wearing a suit and leather shoes, at first glance, I thought it was an Alpha, but for some reason, Chi Han let go.

After three years of marriage, Qin Wen has always been a competent "wife". Chi Han often hears complaints from business partners, saying that the Omega at home is so bad, but the left is that the pregnancy is intense, or buying less gifts and throwing face all day long, or some trivial matters But Qin Wen is different, his peace of mind often doesn't seem to exist.

Before meeting Qin Wen, Chi Han had a bad impression of Omega. He was a poor creature attached to Alpha, and as the top Alpha, he was no longer affected by Omega pheromone.

He has always believed so firmly.

Until Qin Wen completely withdrew from his life.

A little uncomfortable, like a piece of my heart was cut open, not so painful and no blood, but Chi Han could feel it.

"Chi Han..." Qin Wen suddenly called out in a hoarse voice.

Chi Han immediately leaned over: "Huh?"

His lips moved, but he didn't say anything. As a last resort, Chi Han could only get closer, and after he understood, Qin Wen said, "It's uncomfortable".

Chi Han suddenly didn't know what to do, his pheromones had been released to the extreme, and if it exceeded this gentle speed, he would feel oppressed, and Qin Wen couldn't bear it even more.

The pregnant woman was lethargic. Qin Wen woke up and it was already dark, but he rarely felt dizzy or nauseated. The temperature in the room was moderate, but it was filled with the smell of cedar. He lifted the blanket and sat up. A box of hot porridge, with a note on the top, written by Chi Han, with clear and powerful handwriting: White porridge, remember to take medicine after eating.

Qin Wen felt his fingertips burn, but he held the note tightly.