Fan Ling & Chi Jingli (10)

There were not many people these days, and the two found seats in the innermost part. While putting down their schoolbags, Tzuyu said, "It will be full in 20 minutes. Order quickly!

" But when you fall, you have no flesh and no joy.

Two plates of pork belly and one plate of secret beef. The portions in this restaurant are quite enough. After waiting for the dishes to be served, I realized that I fell down and took a cautious look at Tao Crisp. "Brother, you don't think I eat too much, do you?"

Tao Su put a piece of tender pork belly on the baking tray, "Affordable."

Affordable... These three words were played in a loop, filling the brain that fell.

The third year of high school is a waste of brain and energy, and the child is growing up, and it is almost stuffed in the mouth as soon as the meat is cooked.

"Slow down." Taosu exhorted, but at the same time felt that it was useless, because the body was still thin after the fall, the young man responded vaguely, his neck was white when he lowered his head, with a feeling of fragility that could be broken with a single grasp, Taosu frowned suddenly, and stretched out his hand to touch somewhere on it, "Where's the gland paste?"

A piece of meat almost fell off, Brother Taosu is really... an Omega gland, can you touch it casually?

"Forget, forget..." In fact, his mind was buzzing, and he didn't even know what he said.

Taosu lowered her face slightly, and took out a glandular sticker from her pocket with ease, who knew that her face turned pale when she saw it, why did brother Taosu carry this with him?

Top-level was very slow to understand in matters of relationship, but Taosu did not. He abandoned the disadvantages of his father's generation and found another way. Careful just opened a small hole and flicked the little Omega's head lightly, "You and Jelly occasionally get confused, so I have to worry about it?"

Wrestling: "?!"

"I know." I lost my appetite for a moment just now, and now my appetite is back!

According to the posture of the two of them, Taosu lightly pressed the gland paste on Tumbling's neck.

I just touched it with my fingertips... Taosu's eyes are gradually darkening, fresh, immature, soft and full of temptation, about to go from green to mature, exuding pheromones that he can't resist, just waiting for someone to touch her pick.

Tumbling desperately put meat into his bowl, Taosu added food for him at the same frequency, after sweeping two-thirds of the things on the table, Tumbling leaned back groping his stomach, and burped a little.

"This is for you." Taosu took out a small boxy box as if by magic, and when she dropped it, she was about to drink a drink, but when she saw this, she shook her water glass and almost flew out, as if she was afraid that Taosu would go back on her word. I quickly took it, but when I got it in my hand, I didn't dare to open it. This size is definitely not a five-year simulated three-year college entrance examination, a watch? A watch is also fine, and Tumble secretly nodded.

Brother Taosu's vision has always been very high. It must be the simple and elegant style. I will put it on in a while, and tomorrow morning... my thoughts suddenly get stuck after that.

Lying in the velvet black box is a ring, the workmanship is quite exquisite, surrounded by a ring of broken diamonds, it is smaller than ordinary men's, because the finger that fell off is relatively thin, and a slender chain holds it Putting it together, students are not allowed to wear rings, but they can put them around their necks if they fall.

"Ring..." His face seemed to be frozen when he fell, but his eyes became brighter and brighter. Brother Taosu never bothered about ambiguous things. Does he know what it means to give a ring on Qixi Festival?

Taosu nodded: "Do you like it?"

"Brother..." Tzuyu's expression became a little serious, "This ring...is it a pair ring?"

Taosu smiled: "When your college entrance examination is over, brother will tell you ."

Wrestled and pursed his lips: "Is there any request?"

"No." Taosu is decisive. His partner doesn't need a high degree of education. After all, there are only a few Omegas like his father who are as sensitive to academics and business. expectations.

Tumble held the ring tightly, and said after a while: "You help me put it on." The voice was thin and small, like the humming of some kind of small animal, and it couldn't hide its joy.

Taosu complied, but this time he quickly averted his gaze, unable to look at it, wasting his concentration.

When the two came out of the barbecue restaurant, they didn't expect to bump into some classmates head-on. Most of them were in the same class as the wrestler. It seemed that they came out to play together, and Wu Xu was among them.

Standing beside Wu Xu was an Omega, looking at his eyes full of admiration and joy, Wu Xu was a little bit lacking in interest, but for some reason, when he saw the fall, he warmed up with the Omega beside him, and even helped each other intimately Tried the messy hair on the sideburns.

Taosu looked at the six directions, and snorted disdainfully in his heart, it was a dirty trick, even if he quarreled with Tumble one day, he would not stimulate his sweetheart by flirting with other Omega.

"Sun Cigu, this is..." An Omega stepped forward, seeming to ask, but in fact his eyes were glued to Taosu's body.

Tumbling's eyes darkened, and the possessive desire in his heart began to haunt him.

Taosu glanced over coldly, the other party didn't know why his obsession and admiration were suddenly frozen into ice slag, and he looked away in panic.

"Have you finished greeting?" Taosu asked.

"Yeah." Tumble now wants to have a world with the person he likes!

"Wait a minute." Seeing that they were about to leave, Wu Xu stopped them lazily. He stepped forward with one hand in his pocket, his chin slightly raised, probably thinking that he was so handsome. He looked at Taosu, then at Tumble Grabbing the hem of Taosu's clothes, she was in a very dependent posture, unwilling to face humiliation and suddenly hit her reason.

"Come here, let's have a drink together." Wu Xu continued.

Taosu would not give him this face at all: "If you want to drink, you are still students, so Sun Ci can't drink it." "

You..." Wu Xu's face changed drastically.

Taosu stared at him lightly, but the pheromone coercion was not the word "light", the expression on Wu Xu's face was blank for a moment, he suddenly wanted to kneel down inexplicably, this was just the lowest level of suppression, if it weren't for the crowds here , the other party is still a student, otherwise Taosu would let him lie on the ground today.

Wu Xu quickly came back to his senses, his instinct made him take two steps back, and he looked at Taosu with fear in his eyes.

Students have no information and are filled with learning every day. Naturally, he doesn't know what level Taosu is, and he is always complacent with his A-level status.

He released his malice towards Taosu, and his impression of Wu Xu fell to the extreme. He has never responded to this person, not even once. There has always been a clear distinction between Chuhe and Han, so why is he always so self-righteous?

"Let's go." Tumbling gave Wu Xu an angry look, and dragged Taosu away.

Taosu had a provocative look before he left, absolute suppression is nothing, the point is that he was completely focused on falling, and based on this alone, Wu Xu couldn't catch up with eight horses.

comfortable!

At this time, as dusk fell, small stalls on both sides of the street were set up, and rose sellers could be seen everywhere.

Tumble is not interested in these things, but the day is special, if Brother Taosu gave it to him, he must be fine... Before he finished thinking, a bunch of flowers appeared in front of him, and Taosu said, "Take it, happy Qixi Festival." "Happy

! "Wu Wai smiled happily, he was so happy!"

Originally, I wanted to buy a large handful of peach cakes, but it didn't make sense, and it was inconvenient to hold them. What's more... I wanted to stimulate Sun Kaining when I went back, so I wouldn't cause trouble until I got what I wanted.

"This rabbit head is the best I've ever sold, but I've never seen any Omega look as good-looking as yours when I wear it." Someone said with a smile. Although there was a bit of flattery, the meaning of the compliment was obvious. .

Tao Crisp disdains upon hearing this, does this look good? His wrestling must look better.

"Okay! Thank you! The money is well received, Gong Xi Fa Cai!" A familiar voice, familiar enthusiasm.

Taosu paused and turned her head stiffly.

The boss collected the money and gave Fan Ling a bouquet of roses, "For you! The young man can really talk!" The man

standing beside Fan Ling was none other than Jelly. The young man was wearing a white sweater with a rabbit head. It's true that Taosu's heart is tight because of her cuteness, but it's not because of this. Didn't her father say that she would take good care of her younger brother? Although this Fan Ling learned quickly, he didn't create any great achievements. How could he bring his younger brother out for Qixi Festival? !

"Brother Taosu...the one over there seems to be jelly." Tumble opened.

"I see." Taosu rubbed her sore temples, and thought to forget it, Fan Ling has always behaved well, and sacrificed a lot in order to marry Jelly, so he can't hold her down all the time, just go out for a walk .

Then in the next second, Taosu watched Fan Ling lower his head and kissed Jelly on the face.

Taosu's eyebrows and eyes were suddenly shrouded in boundless shadows.

OK.

wake up.

Fan Ling's lightning protection antenna should be born with it. Anyway, the original good atmosphere made him inexplicably feel a chill on his back. After wandering around, he found the uncle in the crowd. His first reaction was to run away with the jelly!

"Still running!" Taosu yelled, but the figure was only fast but not slow.

court death! Taosu grabbed Tumbling's wrist, followed closely, and said plausibly

: "Damn it, you're dead!" This part of the market is the only one. Going forward is the new development zone. There are towering buildings on both sides, but it is completely dark because the houses have not yet been handed over. Panting a little after the fall, Taosu noticed immediately that the speed did not decrease, and she leaned over to pick up the boy, but it was even faster. Wrestling: "..." Fan Ling: "!!!" "Brother!" Fan Ling must not be able to outrun Taosu, so he stopped in front of a building and shoved the jelly behind him, "If you have something to say, do it! Say! It was Uncle Qin Wen who handed Jing Li over to me, and let us come out to celebrate the Qixi Festival." Taosu gritted his teeth: "But did you let you kiss my brother?!" Wrestling and hugging Taosu's shoulders, he thought for a while and said "Brother, it's normal for Jeong to marry Fan Ling in the future." Fan Ling: "... Ancestor , stop talking!" Going forward, Jelly sniffed, knowing that her brother had a sense of proportion, so she put her mind at ease, walked to the side of Tzuyu and gave him snacks, "Do you want to eat?" Tzuyu nodded: "Eat." The two little heads put together , Pull the bag.

Here, Fan Ling pressed his cheek against the wall, "It hurts! It's wrong, it's wrong!"

But dare to do it next time!