Chapter 89: Are you a little too much

Qin Wen had the habit of taking a lunch break, so he couldn't keep up after coming out of the cafeteria. Chi Han worried, "Should I go back? It will be the same next time." "No."

Qin Wen shook his head, his curiosity was simply Being hooked back and forth about An Jingwen and Lu Hanshan, I don't see an answer today, I can't sleep at night, I have class at 2:30 in the afternoon, it's just over one o'clock, Qin Wen walked to a viewing corridor with no people and stopped , green plants above the head, the sun was warm and not dazzling, the two found a stone bench and sat down, the stool was spacious enough, Qin Wen fell into Chi Han's arms, the aroma of mint was toasted and intoxicating, Chi Han didn't Speaking, hold Qin Wen's waist to make him more comfortable.

A little boy ran over, holding a piece of paper in his hand, and his whole body trembled a little. Just a lush evergreen plant blocked their figure, the little boy didn't notice, but made sure that there was no one around, and immediately spread the paper, Her lips moved a few times, and then she mustered up her courage to read: "The colorful flowers in summer are not as beautiful as your beautiful face, my love..." "

Pfft." Qin Wen couldn't help laughing out, it turned out that he was practicing reciting Love poems, I think I want to confess to some little girl, yes, it fits the temperament of children of this age group, it is romantic enough.

When the little boy heard the laughter, the recitation stopped abruptly, and he left without having time to see who it was.

"What should I do?" Qin Wen glanced in that direction, "I scared people away."

Chi Han didn't speak, and when Qin Wen leaned back again, he whispered: "The colorful flowers in summer are not as beautiful as yours." The face, my lover, turned into light and shadow, accompany me on horseback, if time can go back to the first time I saw you, I would like to turn into the wilderness, sneak carefully, and never forget." The man's voice is deep and moving, like singing, Qin Wen has never experienced

this , I don't like the so-called romance in essence, but at this moment, Chi Han's ears are buzzing abruptly. He finally calmed down, tilted his head and said softly: "Do you know that poem?" "I don't know, except for the first

sentence , Afterwards, it was all my feelings, do you like it?" Chi Han looked at Qin Wen's red ears, and smiled slightly.

His family is obedient and very easy to coax.

"Tacky." Qin Wen closed his eyes, but even though he said this, he remembered everything.

There was only one tail left in the summer, and the cicadas called twice boringly, pulling Qin Wen into a dream, and the pheromone barrier perfectly protected him, and when Qin Wen woke up again, An Jingwen had already started class for half an hour.

An Jingwen's class today is considered an open class. In addition to Lu Hanshan, there are also the vice president and three old professors. One of the professors is famous for being strict. Basically, the new young professors will be criticized as worthless by him. But at this moment, looking at An Jingwen, who is talking about the rigorous language, the old professor nodded his head. The classroom is full of people. For the convenience of the students standing outside the corridor, the front and rear doors are wide open. The A University has a strong learning atmosphere. , Many theological masters came to watch. The arrival of Qin Wen and Chi Han caused a lot of commotion. The professors kept their eyes on it, thinking that everyone was amazed by Professor An's explanation just now.

An Jingwen's knowledge covers a very wide range. Sometimes he can connect two fields through an example, which makes people feel amazed and interesting when listening to the lecture. I understand, there is no way, top genes are so hated.

"Do you understand?" Chi Han asked in a low voice.

"It's not bad." Qin Wen had read books on this subject in college, and An Jingwen said he could match up. Of course, Qin Wen didn't care about these things at the moment, but stared at Lu Hanshan from a veiled angle.

Lu Hanshan attaches great importance to this open class, and you can tell from his clothes, formal clothes, the collar is buttoned to the top, and the cuffs are slightly rolled up, which is elegant.

Alpha...Qin Wen was a little confused. Omega and Alpha are naturally attracted. Once the pheromones are in harmony, there will be inseparable emotions. Although An Jingwen is a top-notch immune to Omega pheromones, Lu Hanshan is not. Can he secure the future from other Omegas? In case An Jingwen is offended, and one day meets the destined person again, then it will not be as simple as a tragedy. According to An Jingwen's temperament, the tragedy will be turned into a murder drama, and the death method will not be repeated.

Qin Wenning and Lu Hanshan are Beta, better than Alpha.

Halfway through the speech, An Jingwen needed to interact with each other, almost a glance, Lu Hanshan raised his hands and stood up, the two sang together, they had a perfect understanding, Qin Wen leaned against Chi Han's arms, and couldn't understand more and more.

A single student who has been single for thousands of years sees the posture of Chi Han and Qin Wen, and the factor of hatred and love immediately swells. The student who is supposed to double major across majors, and the other is learning the language of country A. He has a high self-esteem, and it may be for the sake of standing , cursed in the language of country A, roughly meaning "Xiuen loves to die quickly", Chi Han immediately turned his head to look, and responded in a more authentic language of country A, "Are you stupid|pussy?" One of the words is quite obscure The student didn't expect Chi Han to understand, and he blinked his eyes, but he didn't quite understand what Chi Han meant, he didn't understand, An Jingwen, who grew up in country A, understood, the man's hearing is amazing, and he found the sound inexplicable It's familiar, it's the first time I looked out the door since the beginning of the class, and I happened to meet Qin Wen's clear and smiling eyes, and paused as he was about to go down the steps, "Bang-" "Did you learn this from

Sun Kaining?" Chi Han complained , "Don't look at the road in the same way."

There was a commotion among the students in the front row, Lu Hanshan stood up first, stepped forward to help An Jingwen up, and then heard the always gentle Professor An gnashing his teeth: "I want to hack this guy to death." Two little bastards!"

Lu Hanshan: "???"

Seeing that Chi Han was exposed, he didn't bother to pretend, and nodded slightly to the aggressive Professor An, with an appearance of "being taught with an open mind".

An Jingwen knew they were idle, but he didn't expect them to be so idle, especially Qin Wen! Not even his inheritance! Watching the excitement is top-notch!

What to do? Let go? The big deal is that this professor won't do it anymore, he can open a supermarket to play, An Jingwen thought self-destructively, but he couldn't follow Chi Han's wishes, but the next second, Lu Hanshan asked worriedly: "How are you, Professor An? "

An Jingwen lowered his head and saw Lu Hanshan grabbing his wrist, this man seemed to put him first all the time, sighed in his heart, An Jingwen couldn't describe what it was like for a while, clicked He nodded, and smiled apologetically at everyone, "Sorry for slipping, let's continue." It's so boring to open a supermarket, and there are people taking care of working here.

Chi Han raised his eyebrows slightly, interestingly.

An open class was over, except for An Jingwen who fell from the steps, there was nothing wrong with the way of teaching. The old professors, including the vice dean, all scored A grades for review, and the students scattered and left, waiting for the auditorium Completely quiet, An Jingwen watched the two "creditors" come in with a cold face.

Lu Hanshan was worried about An Jingwen's health, so he took a thermos and went up to them, but he was taken aback when he saw the two of them: "Huh?"

An Jingwen caught it, and his heart sank: "Do you know each other?"

"No "Lu Hanshan explained: "The two foreign students I told you about bombing the forum at lunch are them." "

Students?!" Does it look like a student? Both of their sons can play soy sauce! If this is my student, I can fail the subject until he graduates!"

Lu Hanshan was surprised, and he was a little out of shape: "Huh?"

"Let me introduce." An Jingwen rubbed his temple with one hand and pointed at Qin Wen: "This is my eldest son."