Episode 15: One day I will understand

The squad leader is called Qian Ling, and she is Taozhi's buddy who got along quite well in junior high school. Although she doesn't hold hands like other girls when going to the bathroom, she shares a lot of secrets with each other. I left Qian Ling and asked her to help take care of her younger brother. Qian Ling has been silently paying attention to Jelly. It was a coincidence that he was helping the teacher to grade papers that day in physical education class. Difficult.

And this incident alarmed Qin Wen.

Chi Han was sitting in the ward at that time, and it was the first time Jelly saw his omnipotent father make trouble with his mobile phone.

"Father, why don't I tell you?" Jelly really didn't think it was serious.

Chi Han glanced at the horrific bruises on his neck, closed his eyes deeply, "I'll do it."

However, twenty minutes later, when Qin Wen opened the door and came in, the jelly, who felt nothing serious, felt his scalp tighten inexplicably. , and hid behind Chi Han.

Chi Han: "..." Son, dad still expects you to block twice.

Qin Wen came here in a hurry, his hair was messy, the second exposed shirt button was unbuttoned, and his face was sinking like water.

Chi Han said that I was also panicked.

Having said that, I tidied it up for him first, and said in a gentle voice: "Don't worry, the doctor said that the jelly has thin skin, but the marks are more scary, and the child doesn't feel it." "Yes, it doesn't hurt." Jelly echoed in a low voice

.

Qin Wen checked it anyway, and finally frowned and said, "Where's the peach cake?"

"Going to buy donkey meat is on fire." Chi Han poured Qin Wen a glass of water, "I want to eat jelly."

Qin Wen drank the water and didn't speak. He would be worried about any child today. Jelly has a gentle temper, but she has an exquisite mind and can avoid it as soon as possible. He never makes things difficult for others. What.

Qin Wen pressed his forehead and warned himself not to be too negative. How can life be absolutely smooth in this world? It's just a small friction between the children, let them deal with it themselves.

There was no traffic jam on the road, Taosu bought donkey meat and came back from the fire, the moment she saw Qin Wen, she turned around and wanted to leave, but she heard a smile behind her: "Where are you going?" Life is not easy, Taosu sighed

.

In the entire Chi family, apart from taking care of and loving Jelly, the other object of humility is Qin Wen.

Chi Han is obviously strong and domineering, Qin Wen doesn't say much most of the time, he tends to educate children along the way, and never kills their talents and advantages. Only when they really make mistakes will they give serious guidance, but It makes people respect and love, of course, this is also inseparable from Chi Han's attitude, and the concept educated by such a family is: in the future, you must be infinitely good to your partner.

"Father." Taosu turned around, most afraid of facing Qin Wen's disappointed or calm eyes.

Qin Wen took the donkey meat that was still warm from his hand, rolled down the outer wrapping paper, double-folded it just so it wouldn't burn your hands, and then handed it to Jelly, "While it's hot." Taosu: "Worried about me scolding you?"

Taosu was even more helpless, "I hope you can scold me."

The father and son chatted, Chi Han leaned against the window and watched, the anxiety in his heart was swept away, Thinking that it would last a lifetime, he reached out to touch the donkey meat on the table, Qin Wen's hand was faster, he grabbed it first and then broke it into two halves, half with Taosu.

Originally, he didn't plan to eat peach cakes... He bought two big ones, thinking that they would be given to jelly. After all, neither he nor his father had much appetite, but judging from the current situation, it was his father who put the unsatisfied anger in his heart. He vented on his father.

How miserable!

Feeling that his father was particularly miserable, Taosu took the half piece of fire without hesitation under Chi Han's death gaze, um, it was delicious.

Chi Han: "..." Keep it simple, keep it simple for me.

Jelly was discharged from the hospital that day, and when she returned home, Qin Wen received a call from Song Kai, only to find out that Si Qingge had beaten Song Zhaoran, "No, it's dealt with according to the school's procedures, what's the matter with beating Zhaoran?

" " Song Kai glanced at his son who was paralyzed on the sofa as if he was dying, "Okay, let me tell you about the results of the treatment. The four children each scored a minor demerit. According to the school, although that Zhao Lin deliberately targeted Jelly, but Taozhi and Zhaoran beat people up enough, as for the source of jelly, we also dealt with it together, lest the students have different opinions and it is not good for jelly." Song Kai paused, unable to hold back : "What is the result of garbage disposal, isn't this just muddy mud? But they are all children, so friction is inevitable, what do you think?"

Qin Wen naturally had no objection: "Yes."

As for the different opinions, the school forum has long been blown up , Chi Jingli from Class 1 and 3 was kicked and injured by a football, why did the male god Chi She run so fast?

As soon as this problem arises, it explodes quickly, and it is inevitable to fish in troubled waters and splash dirty water. Song Zhaoran waited for dinner while surfing the forum, and typed slowly: [Be more smart, Chi She, Chi Jingli, a surname, what is the relationship is hard to guess ? 】

Everyone:! ! !

Song Zhaoran's comment area was overcrowded immediately, but he didn't bother to look any further, he closed his phone and moaned, "Dad, my leg hurts."

Song Kai glanced at him, and when he was about to speak, Si Qingge yelled: "Don't pretend! You ran away by yourself. I haven't touched you today except for the kick at the beginning!" The brat is like a loach, I can run quite well.

When Jelly returned to school the next day, she noticed that the eyes of the people around her had changed a lot, especially Cao Mingsheng, who secretly glanced at him, then turned his head quickly.

Jelly shrugged, as expected.

"Here, today's dessert." Song Zhaoran handed Jelly a delicate bag, "My dad asked me to bring it to you." "

Okay, thank Uncle Song for me." Jelly smiled.

Song Zhaoran looked at Jelly, the boy's eyes were clear, without the slightest haze, his facial features gradually approached the words "stunning", even though Jelly tried to reduce the sense of presence, there are still many people who like him, Song Zhaoran does not have this His thoughts were simply to send a friend, he thought about it seriously, maybe the main reason is that he heard his father repeat countless times when he was a child, "In the future, the Alpha of Jelly must be able to withstand beatings, otherwise it will not be able to withstand Chi Han." Uncle Chi

? The top guy who feels like he can crush people with a single punch?

Song Shaoran, who was young and ignorant, trembled subconsciously, still very curious, "Father, does such a person exist?"

Si Qingge touched his head, "Maybe there is, but there is a high probability that I can't bear it with you Uncle Sun." There was Grandpa An's beating."

Song Shaoran's pupils trembled, looking for jelly = death?

Since then, no matter how much Song Zhaoran took care of Jelly, he never felt that way.

Knowing that Jelly is Chi She's younger brother, no one dares to provoke him casually anymore. Who doesn't know that Chi She had a conflict with a gangster from Class 5 not long after he came to high school. The other party clamored to show Chi She a good look. In the morning, he was beaten up by Chi She in the men's room, and in the afternoon, his elder brother was beaten up by a group of people. Chi She was still fine, grabbed his school uniform and returned to the classroom to continue his classes, and became famous in the first battle.

To put it simply, Chi She is not afraid of trouble at all.

One day later, Zhao Lin bumped into Chi She on the road in physical education class, and immediately shrank away in fright, not daring to speak. Chi She stared at him for a while, put his school uniform on his shoulders, and left.

  His father taught him that people's hearts are complicated, and because he is strong enough, he can't see these disturbances, so he can't bully the weak, and the strong are stronger because of restraint.

Well, this is just a scene, Taosu actually still wants to do something, so she is afraid of being read by her younger brother when she goes back.

The college entrance examination will be in half a month, and everyone is nervous. The senior year building looks overcast and oppressive when viewed from a distance. Even during the class break, you can rarely hear the noise of playfulness. Except for one person, of course it is Taosu. He was recommended without any pressure. The A University of Mexico City is ranked among the best in the country.

In fact, according to Taosu's grades, it's easy to go to a famous foreign school to study, but things will be reversed, and wisdom will be hurt. He doesn't mean that, and Qin Wen and Chi Han won't mention it at all.

Taosu doesn't need to attend evening self-study, he received a message from Sun Kaining just after he came out of school: 【Come to my house for dinner tonight. 】

Taosu pierced without hesitation: 【Uncle Sun, do you want me to catch the fall? 】

Sun Kaining was happy: 【You kid is the smartest, and I was still talking about you yesterday. 】

Taosu typing: 【Okay, I'll say hello to my dad. 】

Speaking of which, it has been two months since Taosu saw him fall. This kid talks a lot, but recently he may be worried about disturbing Taosu's study. The contact content is still two weeks ago, just chatting, saying that his notebook is fast Run out.

The notebook was given by Taosu.

Taking a look at the time, Taosu went to the stationery store and carefully selected the thick ones, which would last a long time.

Renya Middle School was 20 minutes away from the stationery store. Taosu took the bus and arrived just in time for them to finish class.

The young man is tall and straight, even standing in the most inconspicuous corner under the tree, it still attracts the passing students to turn their heads frequently.

Taosu soon saw Tumble, but his complexion was not very good, not only that, there was another one behind his butt.

Tumbling didn't see Taosu, but stopped suddenly, turned around viciously and said something to the boy behind him, who was taken aback for a moment, then smiled shamelessly.

Inexplicably, Chi She felt unhappy.

He stepped forward quickly, crossed the road, and shouted: "Resignation?"

Tumbled suddenly turned around, his face was full of joy, "Brother Taosu!"

A black line ran down Chi She's forehead, how many times did he say it ! Don't call him by his nickname in front of outsiders! ! !

Tumbling ignored the people behind him, but ran towards Taosu quickly, and found the notebook in his hand with sharp eyes, looking like he wanted it but didn't dare to take it randomly: "Give it to me?

" Stuffing him into his arms: "Well, yours."

The two of them acted as if no one was there, but the boy chased after him unwillingly. He stopped in front of him, looking at Taosu with hostile eyes, "What's your relationship with Sun Cigu?"

"Want to explain to you?" Taosu asked back.

The boy said to himself, "I heard Sun Ci calling you brother, are you his brother?"

Taosu said word by word, "I am only older than him, but we are not related by blood."

Lian Tao Su himself doesn't know why he emphasizes this point. The friendship that he gets along with day and night can easily confuse some things. Although young people like throbbing, although it is clean, it is not worth mentioning most of the time, but instinctively, he feels that there is dust in his heart somewhere. , must be clean to give up.

The boy was stunned for a moment, and this time he looked at Tzutzu, "Sun Cigu, this is the one you said is too good to be good, right? It should be the college entrance examination soon? It's very free."

Taosu narrowed his eyes, what did he know so well?

"I'm sorry." Taosu pursed her lips, "We're going home."

With one sentence, the person on the opposite side was blocked.

Sitting on the bus, he stumbled and fell heartlessly, completely forgetting what happened just now, holding the notebook and loving it. This child is a bit fat, but his level of beauty is as delicate as Xu Yangcheng's. Taosu stared at him for a while, and asked Said: "Who is that?"

With a dazed look on his face, he immediately reflected, and complained: "The new transferer, I don't know why he likes to pester me, let me go to the library with him, go climbing with him , I'm not going!"

Taosu's eyes twitched, silly boy.

But be silly.

Chi She opened the window, and the spring breeze came in immediately, swaying in his heart, as if something had taken root.

It was sunny at that time, and they may not understand anything, but they will understand one day.

When that day comes, it will be time for Sun Kaining to cry bitterly and Chi Han to be elated...