Chapter 127: Crying Pretty Cutely

When Si Qingge began to accept Song Kai, his sense of possessiveness was not so strong. He was a person who didn't believe in pheromones, but he was deeply involved in this period of day and night. The young man was completely confined by him in what he thought was safe. The point, but now someone is trying to put their dirty hands in.

The strong and strong Alpha was stunned for a moment before his face changed drastically. The veins on his forehead were bulging, but with so many people present, he was probably worried about losing face, so he just bowed slightly, opened his mouth and held back his wailing.

warrior! Qin Wen sighed.

Li Shao looked at Si Qingge in disbelief: "Yan Zhao, he is an A-level Alpha..." Because of this, he agreed to his pursuit. Alphas with better pheromones can always bring Omega a wonderful experience.

Si Qingge said in a deep voice: "And then?"

Qin Wen knew that Si Qingge had hidden the real pheromone level when he joined the new star when he saw this, otherwise, according to Li Shao's temper, it would be absolutely impossible to let him go.

Si Qingge took a step towards Li Shao, and the attack was very obvious. Ordinary Alphas would abide by the principles and not care about the fragile Omega, but the high-level and top-level ones did not have such patience. Song Kai saw that Si Qingge was really moving, Immediately pulled him back, and whispered: "Okay."

Li Shao is also a master who doesn't want to be wronged, hurting him here will cause endless troubles, Song Kai doesn't mind taking the blame for his lover, but he doesn't now It's convenient, otherwise just 1V1 with Li Shao.

Qin Wen looked at Li Shao: "Don't you leave with your Alpha?"

The pheromone that Si Qingge emitted at that moment just now was frightening, and the genetic suppression made Li Shao unable to think normally. His face was pale, Far less arrogant than when he first arrived, he asked the bodyguards to help Alpha on the ground, took one last look at Si Qingge, turned and left.

The feathers behind Song Shao are still bright, "Hmph."

"You." Xu Yangcheng sighed, he felt that Song Kai would never learn to bow his head in his life.

Don't bow your head, Si Qingge thought in her heart, an excellent Alpha will make her Omega raise her head forever.

A few minutes later, Young Master Song was lying on the glass window, his face almost deformed, looking at the crowd outside skiing and frolicking: "Envy..." "

Envy has nothing to do with you." Qin Wen sipped black tea and sent Chi Han a message : "Stay here for another half a year."

Song Kai: "..."

Taosu and Mr. Chi returned to the old house, Taozhi and Jelly were at home, being taken care of by two experienced aunts, Xu accepted the smell of other people, Jelly Now he is not very clingy to Qin Wen, otherwise he would not be able to get out.

Chi Han was also "tortured" enough at home, he had to stand aside as soon as the child dominated Qin Wen.

Chi Han threw the rest of the affairs to Bai Tang without any psychological burden, and followed him to Han Hai.

He seldom appeared on such occasions, which caused some people to keep looking at him when he walked away, but Chi Han didn't expect Song Kai to stare at him too. He raised his chin: "What are you looking at?"

Chi Han was wearing a black coat, making his figure even taller. Song Kai licked his lips and said fearlessly, "Take off the coat."

Chi Han: "?"

Song Song Kai: "Qin Wen saw my Alpha, we agreed, I can read it back."

Xu Yangcheng frantically sent Sun Kaining a message: [Don't come up, don't come up, call me downstairs, we're going home, we're too sleepy . 】

Sun Kaining was very distressed: 【Good wife. 】

Chi Han sat beside Qin Wen, restrained his waist with a little force, and asked: "What does it mean that Qin Wen saw your Alpha?" "Am

I not a decent person now?" Si Qingge spread his arms, A smile floated on the surface, "Qin Wen and Yang Cheng like to see a decent person like me."

Qin Wen: "..." The first car overturned so quickly.

Xu Yangcheng: "..." Luckily, Sun Kaining was stopped, otherwise he believed that Song Kai could say the words of undressing a second time, Song Shao is now "coercing the emperor to order the princes", very presumptuous!

"I'm also an honest person." Chi Han tapped Qin Wen's shoulder lightly with his slender fingertips: "You can go home slowly, slowly, and watch!" The

three Omegas were chatting there, and Si Qingge asked Chi Han for some medicinal food The problem is, Song Kai is slightly anemic and doesn't like to eat red dates. He bought a pack before, but he threw away all the essence of this little work. Chi Han's face was calm, and his warm eyes kept falling on Qin Wen. He taught Si Qingge how to do it. , As if thinking of something, he lowered his voice, "Has Song Kai's nesting period come?"

"Nesting period?

" If you build a small nest at home, don't stop me. Last time I knocked a gap in Qin Wen's small nest, I ignored me all morning." "

So serious?" Si Qingge took it as a motto: "Okay! I remember it !"

Having said that, when I got home and was busy trying to make a medicinal meal, I forgot about it a few times, not every Omega has a nesting period.

That night Si Qingge cooked the soup, Song Kai hid in the room and did not come out, he washed his hands and pushed the door, and then was shocked by the scene in front of him, "No, what's the matter?" Si Qingge stepped forward, Under Song Kai's murderous gaze, he lifted a piece of clothing on the bed, "What are you looking for? I'll help you find it." Song Kai's body was covered in clothes, piled up in a mess, but if you look carefully, there are still rules to follow Yes, but Si Qingge had never discovered a pair of discerning eyes in life. He thought that Song Kai's face was so ugly when he got angry looking for things, so he picked up a few clothes and threw them into the closet, still asking: "What are you looking for?" ?"

Song Kai's eyes suddenly turned red.

Si Qingge seemed to have been given a body-holding technique, and felt that something was wrong.

Song Kai's expression was clearly angry, but he felt aggrieved: "Do you...don't like me building a nest at home?" To round it up, it means that his Alpha doesn't like him and wants to drive him out.

"Well, if he builds a small nest at home, don't stop him. Last time I knocked a gap in Qin Wen's small nest, I ignored me all morning." Chi Han's words suddenly echoed back and forth in Si Qingge's ears. .

He looked at Song Kai who was crying, and a gust of cold air rushed to the Tianling Gai, and he was rarely shivering with fright.

"Wrong, wrong!" Singer Siqing hurriedly wiped Song Kai's tears, hugged Song Kai in his arms, and rubbed his back vigorously, "I didn't know this was your little nest, I'll help you recover Okay? Don't cry, don't cry."

"But the little nest I built is too ugly..." Song Kai became more and more aggrieved as he spoke, and cried vigorously on Si Qingge's shoulder, "Woooooo..."

Si Qingge couldn't laugh or cry , and immediately took out his mobile phone to search the Internet for what kind of small nests Omega likes during the nesting period. The wardrobe, no wonder it came in and looked messy, "Need something tidy? On the bed? Shall I help you?" "

Yeah." Song Kai choked up.

Si Qingge held back her laughter, carried him to the sofa and put him away, and then went to make a "small nest", while Song Kai hugged his knees and looked at him tearfully.

Oh shit! Si Qingge couldn't help but swear in her heart, how could she be so cute? The crying Omega used to be the most annoying, but when Song Kai shed tears, his heart would crumpled into a ball. Folding one of her own shirts, Si Qingge showed it to Song Kai: "Is this okay?"

Song Kai nodded sharply, with tears rolling down his chin, Si Qingge's heart trembled, feeling that he was really not a human being. Thinking about making him cry in the future.