Chapter 142: Why not follow me

All in black clothes and trousers, just missing the word "Killer" written on his face.

Qin Wen was dazed for a second before he realized his situation, but he didn't panic at all. He raised his hand to tighten his neckline, pushed back Xiaobai's head that was about to be pushed out, and then turned to look at An Jingwen.

Whoops, Sir An thinks that there are so many people who are not afraid of death these days. Back then in country A, people avoided him, but now these bastards are after his son's idea, and dare to face him in front of him. Even so, An Jingwen still Half of her face was huddled in the scarf, no pheromone was leaked, and she still looked like a "delicate flower".

"Qin Wen?" The burly man standing in the middle took off his sunglasses, revealing a fierce and dark face. Thanks to Su Heng's nagging, An Jingwen finally found this person in the corner of his long-accumulated memory. He vaguely remembered... a loyal dog of Vance.

Qin Wen nodded: "It's me."

The man looked at the young man with great interest, his eyes were filled with blood-red excitement. In his opinion, An Jingwen couldn't be found, or An Jingwen couldn't be killed for a while. Torturing his son is also good, as for the man next to him who seems to be very afraid of the cold, with half of his face covered and warm eyebrows, he is completely out of his consideration.

Looking at it this way, it is also reasonable that the Fansi family was trampled out by An Jingwen back then. This enemy could not be recognized even when he stood close to his face.

But it's not all the fault of the man in black. An Jingwen liked to laugh in his heyday. At first, he thought he was easy to talk to, but then he gradually realized that he didn't know what kind of expression to make, so he chose a more deceitful mask. It is the bitterness of the eternal snow field that is difficult to melt away. He has been accompanied by a huge black panther all year round, standing at a height that all Alphas cannot reach. Not at all equal.

"You're the one I'm looking for!" The man in black said viciously, and after he finished speaking, someone stepped forward to grab Qin Wen, but the young man said softly, "I'll go with you, don't make any moves, Omega is very fragile, don't you want to use me as your trump card?" Is it?"

The man in black let out a "huh", this is the first time I have seen such a courageous person, this Omega's eyebrows and eyes are somewhat similar to An Jingwen's, but the temperament presented is completely different, the former is handsome, the latter is unruly, Xu It was the shadow left by An Jingwen. The man waved his hand to signal his subordinates to back away, and then made a "please" gesture to Qin Wen, "I just like to know current affairs." "

This is my brother." Qin Wen suddenly Pointing to the person beside him, "He saw your face, if you don't catch him together, tomorrow your arrest warrant will be posted all over the city." An

Jingwen: "..."

Everyone: "..."

Qin Wen didn't know that his current behavior was also very strange, but the man in black couldn't find fault. After thinking for a few seconds, when he saw someone walking this way, he made a quick decision: "Take them all away!" Even if it was a trap, this Omega can break the opponent's neck with one hand, but it's hard to catch it, and he can't let it go!

Qin Wen and An Jingwen were pushed into the car, their eyes met, and they blinked at the same time, clearly conveying a message: father and son.

On the road of mutual pits, you don't need to be taught, and you are self-taught.

Of course, even if Qin Wen doesn't drag An Jingwen into the water, he has to follow, otherwise Chi Han will "blacken" in all likelihood. At first, An Jingwen was thinking of flipping it all at once to save time and effort, but when he touched the emotion in Qin Wen's eyes, he instantly understood his thoughts, and even tossed along with him.

The car drove the eighteenth bend of the mountain road. Qin Wen and An Jingwen had their mobile phones confiscated. The sense of harmony is getting stronger and stronger, and it cannot be ignored. He suddenly looked at An Jingwen: "Take off the scarf."

An Jingwen used to be careless in his speech, and he was flat-footed no matter how he listened, but in the past six months, he has been teaching and educating people, and his words are correct, "Why? I'm cold."

The man in black suddenly became impatient: "Let me You pick it and you pick it! Why is there so much nonsense?" He subconsciously regarded the person in front of him as an Omega, and released oppressive pheromones, which naturally had no effect on An Jingwen, but when this unpleasant smell approached Qin Before smelling it, it has been separated by a pheromone barrier.

"Okay, okay." An Jingwen seemed very helpless, and slowly untied the scarf. He first took out his hand from his pocket condescendingly. Feeling pleasing to the eye, the expression of the man in black immediately changed when he saw this. They have spent countless efforts and energy in hiding in Tibet these years, and they have spent countless efforts and energy in order to regain their strength. It is true that they have not touched Omega very well. Qin Wen is the trump card and cannot move for the time being. But this one can make people's heart itch just by looking at it. He was kidnapped along the way, so he can always let the brothers enjoy it, right?

Then the scarf was untied to the second floor, and An Jingwen heard the man in black jokingly say, "You don't have an Alpha yet? You might as well follow me."

Qin Wen's forehead twitched violently.

An Jingwen paused, without a trace of emotion in his black eyes, he asked softly: "What are you doing with me?"

The man in black was amused: "Of course it is delicious and spicy, by the way..." He used a greasy and crazy Staring at An Jingwen, "Let you experience the greatest happiness in the world!" "

Hahaha..." The other people in the carriage laughed, and the atmosphere was pleasant for a while.

Qin Wen's temperament is so stable, so he can't help being frightened at this moment. Those who don't know have no fear, the truth.

"Okay." An Jingwen was about to untie the scarf, his tone sank: "You remember this."

Just after he braked sharply, the driver shouted: "Brother Yang, we are here."

Qin Wen looked out of the window and found that the surrounding trees covered the sky, and the sunlight that finally seeped in was also very bleakly set off by the messy tents that had been set up temporarily. There was a campfire that had just been extinguished, emitting black smoke faintly. .

The person who was called Brother Yang was very displeased, turned around and said "Got it", and turned around to find that Omega had wrapped the scarf again, and the boss came out of the tent. The most urgent thing to do is to bring Qin Wen to him, and the future will be long ! Zou Yang thought about it, and opened the car door, "Go down!"

Fan Si obviously just woke up from a hangover, and the smell on his body was really tormenting. Qin Wen stood in front of him and frowned unconsciously. Fan Si did not miss the look in the young man's eyes. Disgusted, he sneered, making his scarred face even more terrifying. He was bald, and there was an old scar on the right side of his forehead. An Jingwen observed calmly, never admitting that this was the result of pulling his hair out back then. of.

"You think I'm disgusting?" Fan Si circled around Qin Wen, "But do you know who caused my current fate?" "

I met An Jingwen not long ago, and I don't know anything about his past. "Qin Wen replied.

Fance: "It's not important, what's important is that his blood is flowing in your body."

Qin Wen sneered: "What do you want to say? A tiger's poison doesn't eat its offspring? Do you think An Jingwen understands this? He wanted to dig That's not what I said when I was in my heart."

Sir An: "..." Oops, this ability to settle old scores is really terrific.

No matter what Qin Wen said, even if he couldn't threaten An Jingwen as he said, wouldn't there still be Chi Han? The overlord of the entire Mo city, it wouldn't be too much to exchange his Omega for some benefits, right?

The light mint aroma spread out, and Fan Si was stunned for a moment when he smelled it. It was a long-term mixture of the ultimate cedar scent, which was carefully cultivated and breathtaking. No Alpha could refuse. Fan Si stood beside Qin Wen, and couldn't help but Moved towards the position of his glands, his eyes showed greed, but he was slapped away before he touched it, the crisp sound of "slap", the force made Vance take two steps back, and the birds in the forest were so quiet rise.

  Fance's head buzzed for a moment, and he didn't understand what happened at the first moment. He slowly looked at the man who covered half of his face. For some reason, before the anger rose, he was dispersed by a kind of instinctive timidity. .

Zou Yang almost yelled, is this idiot Omega crazy? !

Vance stared at the strange figure, his blood trembled after a long absence. This was a very bad experience, because after the trembling was an uncontrollable fear. You are not afraid of death, why are you afraid of a man who can't see his face clearly? ! The anger seemed to have finally found a gap, filling Vance's chest to the brim in an instant, he wished he could chop off this man's hand! The pheromone stained with strong bloody smell spread out, making people sick, Fance said every word, and the storm was about to come: "Who are you?" The wind

blew in the forest, and the scarf was blown away suddenly. Finally, it hung alone on the treetop.

That's a face that's good enough to be called a "nightmare"! Fance's greatest long-cherished wish in this life is revenge, but when his enemy stood in front of him with a smile on his face, he felt that his blood was frozen and his head went blank for a moment. When his body recovered, Fance's first thought was: run!

An Jingwen greeted politely: "Hi~"

Zou Yang looked more like being strangled by someone, his face was pale, death, death god!

At this time, Qin Wen found a slightly cleaner stool and sat down, ready to watch a play.

An Jingwen put his hands in his coat pockets, looking elegant. He looked around and nodded repeatedly: "The position you chose is very good. There are few people and many trees. If you die, you can bury it on the spot. Your body will rot within half a month. It will be clear, and it will take ten or eight years to be discovered, so it will be easy."

Fance seemed to have been pierced by a steel pipe, he gasped twice, his eyes were bloodshot, and the deep-seated hatred finally churned The man roared, "Kill him!!!"

It's not about catching or fainting, but strangling on the spot.

"Oh!" The black panther jumped out from behind An Jingwen. It may be old, and it may not come out in a few years, but the deterrence it brought to the defeated generals of country A is still the same. Back then, Zou Yang was so frightened. The first time he hid under the table, he couldn't resist at all! He was scared to death!

Fan Si is not stupid, he reached out to grab Qin Wen, but his wrist was almost bitten off by the scarlet mouth that opened in vain! The silver wolf was bigger than the black panther, pacing back and forth beside Qin Wen, his gray pupils were fierce.

Everything happened in an instant, Fance was dumbfounded, what happened to this pheromone entity? !

An Jingwen walked behind Qin Wen, took out a clean handkerchief from his pocket, and used it to cover his eyes, "Soon, don't look."

Qin Wen's idea was correct, follow along to find Fan Si lair.

Qin Wen replied: "Okay."

"Talk about my son." An Jingwen suddenly said in a low tone, "Can we not mention the matter of the heart?"

Qin Wen did not compromise: "It depends on my mood."

An Jingwen: " ...All right."

"Jiaohua" has evolved so far.

As An Jingwen approached, Qin Wen could hear the wailing. Because Qin Wen was within the pheromone barrier, there was only silence left, and the bloody smell was dispelled by the silver wolf occasionally slapping its tail with the smell of cedar. About ten minutes later, the silver wolf left Qin Wen Beside him, it had to help the panther clean up the battlefield so that Qin Wen would not feel uncomfortable when he saw it for a while.

The little fish and shrimps were all gone. An Jingwen stepped on Fan Si's neck, and his hair was not messed up: "Do you still remember how you screamed like a pig when I plucked your hair?"

Vance was well prepared. In this underground area, there was enough to flatten half of Mocheng, but he never expected that the person he had been looking for would appear so calmly. There were not enough brothers around him. One-third of the usual amount was chopped up by An Jingwen.

The right time, the right place, and the right people don't take the fart.

Feeling the approaching killing intent, Fance suddenly had the desire to survive, and felt that he was not as close to death as he imagined, at least he was too aggrieved to die like this. Then he panicked completely, hugged An Jingwen's calf tightly, and shouted sharply : "Don't kill me! I have what you need! Don't kill me!" The more he said, the more frightened he became, because he knew that An Jingwen was a complete lunatic at heart, and his tone could not help but tinge with tears, "Don't kill me...don't... ..."