Chapter 113: From then on is a new life

Si Qingge had never been so angry before, his blood was buzzing with anger, he felt that his body would explode in the next second, after he finished speaking, he stretched out his finger tremblingly and pointed at Song Kai, his ears turned red , but there was no blood on his face, and he looked like he wanted to swallow the person in front of him alive.

"Si Qingge wants to eat people?" An Jingwen didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement.

Chi Han felt that the timing was about right. Seeing that Song Kai was obviously injured, he thought about sending him to the hospital to check the situation, but Si Qingge suddenly broke out, got up and tore Song Kai's collar. He originally wanted to strangle this person Yes, but when the fingertips touch the cold skin of the other party, it seems that it can be broken at the touch. For some reason, the apex of the heart hurts. The person pushed back a few steps, but didn't poke a finger.

"Kill me?" Song Kai chuckled, as if he didn't take this life seriously at all: "Do it."

In Si Qingge's pupils suddenly shrunk, Song Kai said in a very soft voice, "You never killed me Is it?"

Like the pain of peeling skin and flesh, Si Qingge was pierced by sharp needles coming from all directions, he let go of the young man, staggered back: "You are ruthless."

Song Kai looked cheerful, but his eyes flashed with pain, I don't know when I started to like this person. If possible, Song Kai is willing to pay any price in exchange for a stranger with Si Qingge. He is not suitable for such an Alpha. In fact, more importantly, he hates Omega, and Song Kai, like everyone else, fantasizes about finding an Alpha that is good for him, but why, the one that fits him is Si Qingge? !

If it wasn't because of genetic selection... Thinking about it this way, a wave of evil fire rushed into his brain. Song Kai felt that his hands were empty and his goal had been achieved, but in fact he didn't catch anything. He backhanded his gland , until now, the familiar pheromone floating in the air still makes him throb, hopeless!

Before he touched that fragile place, someone grabbed his wrist. Song Kai looked up and saw that Si Qingge's expression was normal, and he calmed down, "Can I go? Go to the hospital first." Song Kai's eyelashes trembled slightly, and

he She nodded as if ignorant, and then fainted. Si Qingge had been prepared for a long time, and picked her up and got into the car.

It's rare for Chi Han to doubt his life. Why, are high-level and top-level scripts like this? Walk around the crematorium before marrying a wife?

Song Kai slept very deeply this time, it wasn't cold at all, the burning at the beginning passed, and his body became sore and limp when the temperature dropped, he just wanted to go on like this until the flesh was rotten and the bones were crispy, and when he opened his eyes again, he thought it was night , the black mist was thick, and it took a while for the white light to penetrate the darkness and shine in. Song Kai snorted uncomfortably, and someone stood up beside him immediately: "It's too dazzling? Wait a moment." The perception was very slow, and it took Song Kai a while to react

. It's Qin Wen.

"Qian Ling went out to buy food. She buys it every day, so she is worried that you won't be able to eat when you wake up." Qin Wen fed Song Kai some water, "Are you hungry?" Song Kai reluctantly shook his head, his

voice Hoarse: "How long have I been asleep?"

"Four days."

"Where... the driver?" Song Kai asked again.

"It's not life-threatening. We will bear all the medical expenses and give him a large amount of compensation."

"Okay..." Song Kai calmed down and said in a daze, "When I recover, I'll go see him." "

You first Look at yourself!" Qin Wen's tone turned cold, "Young Master Song is so capable, even I am ashamed of all the tricks you've created!" After speaking harshly, seeing the person lying powerlessly, and feeling uncomfortable, Qin Wen gave Song Kai lifted the quilt, "Let's not talk about this, you have a good rest."

Song Kai didn't have much time to wake up, and Ye Qianling fell asleep again when he came back from buying porridge, and the two of them ate together to settle their lunch.

For four full days, the sky was going to be blown up outside.

The evidence was handed in by Chi Han himself. Qian Yongting was removed from his post and taken into custody that very day. All kinds of media releases were so eloquent that they couldn't lift the head of the House of Representatives. Since the establishment of the House of Representatives, there has never been such a embarrassing thing. , Their original intention is to serve the people, not to experiment with living people, the nature is so bad that it is hard to say.

"Those photos were given to you by Si Qingge, right?" Qian Yongting was wearing handcuffs at the time. After all, he was a person who had seen the world, and there was nothing left on his face except a bit of sadness. He looked at Chi Han and said in a deep voice. Said: "I want to see him."

Si Qingge didn't have an identity certificate, so Chi Han could only escort him. When he really saw his biological father, Si Qingge felt that the dullness in his heart had eased a lot. What's there to hate? A loser nailed to the pillar of shame, now sitting on the other side of the barred window, his normally serious face seemed to be deflated, hanging loosely on his face, Si Qingge looked Qian Yongting up and down dozens of times, and concluded that Conclusion: I must have inherited a recessive gene in my blood, otherwise I wouldn't be so handsome.

"You are somewhat similar to that little showman." When the matter was revealed, Qian Yongting had no scruples on the contrary, even if it was an Alpha with high pheromones, the despicableness of human nature was clearly visible, a police officer couldn't hold back He glanced this way, full of contempt.

"How much?" Si Qingge sat on the chair, with a smile that was not a smile: "I may be returning to my ancestors, otherwise, with your gene, can you give birth to high-level?" Qian Yongting stared at Si

Qingge After a few seconds, he suddenly said: "I didn't come back to use you as an experiment, but to find someone to take over. With your ability, it's perfectly fine..." Before he could finish speaking, Si Qingge had already stood up.

"Why do you say I come to see you when I'm idle?" Si Qingge tugged at her neckline, her eyes were cold, "Trash is garbage." The only face-to-face

communication between them in more than 20 years, with no intersection It could end badly.

Chi Han used his connections to get an ID card for Si Qingge. After all, in today's society, nothing can be done without it. When he came out of it, Chi Han stood at the top of the stairs, pointing at a small lonely figure at the bottom of the steps, "Your sister."

"Your uncle!" Si Qingge was born alone, and the relationship between his parents is still weak, let alone brothers and sisters. Chi Han's words made his back shudder for no reason, and his hair stood on end, but Chi Han's expression was indifferent, he just stared at him like that, Si Qingge was a little timid, and looked in the direction the man pointed, there was a little girl, about six or seven years old, white and tender, very cute, wearing a The pink jacket, but at the moment the jacket is dirty, the face is still wiped with snot and tears, and the eyes are dark, staring around timidly, looking quite frightened.

Si Qingge frowned: "What's going on?"

"Qian Yongting has worked hard to get to his current position, and he has exhausted almost all his efforts. How can he worry about his family? Maybe it was because he suddenly figured it out a few years ago and got a test-tube baby." " Chi Han said indifferently: "That's the one, unfortunately it's a girl, Qian Yongting is not interested again."

Si Qingge suddenly thought of the "successor" Qian Yongting just said, and became even more disgusted.

"What about this child?" Si Qingge asked.

"What can we do? The tree falls and the monkeys scatter. I heard from the civil servants just now that they will be sent to the orphanage in all likelihood."

Si Qingge's eyes widened: "Where are relatives and friends?"

"Si Qingge, do you know that Qian Yongting committed crimes?" What kind of crime is it?" Chi Han had a contemptuous expression of "Are you an idiot?" Death, including this little girl, accepting her is tantamount to accepting other people's criticisms and accusations, ordinary people do not have such a strong psychological quality as you."