Chapter 14 No Signature

The marked Omega is very sensitive, Qin Wen told himself it can't, it shouldn't, but there is no way to control it.

Chi Han also noticed it, he lowered his eyes slightly, and saw the water color in Qin Wen's eyes break through the line of defense, and hit the back of his hand with a "slap". For some reason, this scene deeply stimulated Chi Han, he has no patience for Omega Alpha reacted, but at this moment, the images of those frequent intrusions into dreams suddenly became clear, as if he had indeed possessed Qin Wen, and also used such a cuddling posture.

"I'm fine..." Qin Wen desperately resisted his instinct.

But the mint aroma is gradually eroded and rich.

Chi Han held Qin Wen's head to prevent him from moving around. The marking was not over yet, and at the same time, the pheromones became overbearing. Omega couldn't resist his own Alpha. Qin Wen's consciousness was chaotic, and only one thought remained: it's too ugly... Chi After the cold mark, he might be disgusted with it.

Half an hour later, it finally ended. Qin Wen was out of breath. At the same time, his dull facial features became clearer than ever. The stronger the Alpha, the better the experience he could bring to Omega. It was similar to a complementary process. Qin Wen was always in pain. The lower abdomen has also stabilized, and the temporary mark is better than intermittently giving pheromones. The child was comforted by his father, and finally he stopped torturing Qin Wen.

Qin Wen tightly closed his eyes, and then he heard the voice of the person beside him asking hoarsely, "Do you want to go to the bathroom?"

But Chi Han's hand that was stretched out again was slapped away gently by Qin Wen.

"Why?" Qin Wen hadn't completely withdrawn from the throbbing just now, his voice was lower than usual: "You said divorced..." "To be precise,

we are not divorced." Chi Han interrupted.

Qin Wen looked at him slowly: "What did you say?"

"Only you signed the divorce agreement, I don't have it." Chi Hanyun calmly threw a bombshell: "From a legal point of view, it is not valid." He

left Xingchengyuan that day with the divorce agreement , Chi Han thought that this was the end of the two, he had to choose a suitable time to announce the news, but it seemed that there would never be such a time, because Chi Han was unwilling to sign.

This kind of fierce resistance seemed to be living in another self in his heart, so to this day, only Qin Wen's name is on the divorce agreement.

Qin Wen stared blankly at Chi Han, not even happy, he was overwhelmed by great sadness.

It's always like this, he can't help himself at all in his life, he keeps persuading himself to give up, trying his best to resist the temptation brought by the cold pheromone, but after the temporary mark, this person tells him that the divorce agreement is not valid, which will make him Qin Wen's long-term hard work has turned into a kind of great grievance and hard work. Why do these people always like to play with him?

Seeing Qin Wen's sad eyes and tears falling, Chi Han's calm expression was finally broken. He leaned close to the young man, "What's the matter? Are you feeling uncomfortable?" "I thought you had no interest in humiliating people." Qin

Wen Wen took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and said, "I never thought that Mr. Chi knew this well."

"I didn't want to humiliate you!" Chi Han retorted, "Who humiliates people with temporary marks as bargaining chips?"

Qin Wen laboriously Raising his body, he narrowed the distance between him and Chi Han.

Qin Wen has always been submissive in front of Chi Han, and he showed a sense of oppression for the first time, although these oppressive feelings are not worth mentioning to Chi Han, a top Alpha.

"Then why didn't you sign?!" Qin Wen asked word by word.

Chi Han was at a loss for words, what should I say? Be tactful? Can Qin Wen understand? Straight to the point? But he never said those words.

Qin Wen lost his patience in the passing minutes and seconds. He laughed at himself and fell backwards, but Chi Han stretched out his arms and hugged him. Instead of falling on the bed, he was drawn into the firm arms of the man. Qin Wen I heard this person's heartbeat speeding up a little bit.

Not to mention Chi Han, this is a very novel experience for Qin Wen, Chi Han actually has mood swings? He seems to be like a day for ten thousand years, and nothing can attract his interest.

"I..." Chi Han seemed to be talking hot words, he stopped when he started, he unconsciously tightened his embrace, knowing in his heart that this matter must be explained clearly, and then frowned, as if he had encountered some difficulty, and finally Sighing: "I don't want to sign."

Qin Wen repeated: "You don't want to sign?"

"Yes, I don't want to sign, I don't want you to stay where I can't see you, I don't want to see you suffer." Chi Han confessed his heart truthfully, and finally Ask Qin Wen: "Why do you think this is?"

Qin Wen was stunned by these ambiguous and guiding explanations, and thought, how could I know?

Inexplicably, the sadness in his heart dissipated, and was soothed by Chi Han's incomprehensible words. Thinking of all the things that happened recently, Qin Wen's heartbeat also accelerated. He cleared the fog and deeply realized the "flaws" of the top Alpha, Their mood swings are very small. Even if someone rushes in with explosives strapped to their waists, Qin Wen has no doubt that Chi Han can enter the negotiation state within three seconds. Once it is opened, it is an absolutely strange field.

There may be a flower blooming in Chi Han's heart, but he has never seen it before.

Yeah? Qin Wen climbed onto Chi Han's shoulders tentatively, felt the man's response, joy was still flowing slowly under his utmost control, and he whispered: "I want to take a bath." This answer made Chi Han's brows and eyes stretch, as if he had listened

. You don't feel like you're bullying him, do you?

"Okay." Chi Han picked up Qin Wen and took him to the bathroom. It was normal to put hot water and everything, but Qin Wen asked him to go out when he was taking a bath. Chi Han held his breath after being kicked out, thinking about Qin Wen Do you know what "not divorced" means?

The temporary mark gave Qin Wen enough time to breathe, and most of the discomfort in his body dissipated. He stretched his limbs in the warm water, his eyes were deep and he didn't know what he was thinking.

There was an opportunity, and Qin Wen didn't want to let it go.

Hearing the sound of water coming from the bathroom, Chi Han's body was getting hotter and hotter. He waited quietly for a few minutes, then got up suddenly and strode to the next room.

do what? Naturally, take a cold shower.