Chapter 31 Losing Face

"I'll go..." Sun Kaining tugged at the corner of Xu Yangcheng's clothes, meaning did you see it? ! It's unprecedented. There are not no Alphas who show love to Omega in public, but most of this circle is solved with money. Ordinary Alphas can't reach this position, and they can't manipulate such a huge pheromone or even materialize it.

Cedar covers the strawberry flavor, which immediately refreshes people.

Qin Wen was a little at a loss, but after all, he has been fighting in the business world for so long, and his creed of calmness is engraved in his bones. Qin Wen raised his hand and touched the handful of ice roses. It was very cold, with a hidden sharp edge, but Qin Wen Wen has already gotten used to it, he looked up at Chi Han, with a little shyness in his eyes, and finally nodded: "It looks good."

Chi Han raised his chin slightly, and the person who was always moody and angry showed a bit of complacency.

Chi Han walked slowly towards Qin Wen, and the icicles flew away. He looked down at the shivering Omegas, and to be honest, he wanted to hammer them. To Chi Han, these people were no different from ants, and they usually wandered around. He didn't bother to answer twice, but it would be another matter if he bit Qin Wen. He didn't think it was a shameful thing for Alpha to target Omega. If he did something wrong, he would have to bear the consequences. Weak creatures are not a shield.

Sensing the sudden tightening of the cedar breath in the air, Qin Wen immediately stepped forward to hold Chi Han's hand, "They are all Omega."

Chi Han nodded: "I know."

"I'm hungry." Qin Wen In a low voice, "Is there anything to eat?"

Chi Han stared at him for a few seconds, then sighed in compromise, "Let's go."

Now that the "Omega Protection Law" is getting more and more perfect, the regulations for high-level Alpha There are more and more cases. There have been cases of top Alphas hurting Omega. Omega is really helpless. Chi Han is in a high position. Once he uses pheromone to attack today, how much social turmoil will be caused if it is spread out. He didn't care but Qin Wen did.

Qin Wen sat in the corner and ate. Now that he's calmed down, his appetite is pretty good.

Taking advantage of Chi Han's time to say goodbye to Sun Weiran, Ye Qianling rushed to Qin Wen's side: "Men...cough, Mr. Qin."

Qin Wen almost choked, swallowed what was in his mouth, and said softly: " Hello, Ms. Ye."

"You can just call me Xiaoye." Ye Qianling thought that he would not get a male god anyway, so he simply feasted his eyes on it, and counted it as a few days if he could flirt.

To be honest, when Qin Wen saw the information that made him lose control that day, he regarded Ye Qianling as an unsurpassable existence. After all, the woman in the photo had bright eyes and kind eyes, which made him feel ashamed, but seeing a hundred things is worth seeing, Ye Qianling His friendliness was written on his face, and he quite liked Ye Qianling's character, "Miss Ye is boring?" Qin Wen handed her the mango-flavored dessert at hand.

Ye Qianling doesn't like mangoes, but eats whatever the male god gives them! After taking it, she stuffed it into her mouth, puffed her cheeks and continued to smirk at Qin Wen.

Qin Wen: "..." It's kind of cute.

While talking to Sun Weiran, Chi Han looked this way frequently, finally sent Sun Weiran away, and immediately turned back, Ye Qianling was like a cat whose tail was stepped on, "Hurry up! God, hurry up!" She trembled With the mobile phone

, Qin Wen asked Qin Wen to scan the WeChat code in order to add friends, "When the God of Plague comes, you can't add me!" It fell into Chi Han's hands, and he turned his head and gave Qin Wen a look, which meant "you must add it!"

Qin Wen laughed and clicked on the friend request.

Chi Han saw the phone screen from a meter away, and frowned, "A crazy woman, why add her?" "

I think..." Qin Wen thought about it seriously: "I can become friends with Miss Ye. "

Chi Han's mind moved slightly. To put it bluntly, Omega is a social creature. Who doesn't have a particularly good relationship? But Qin Wen is always alone, looking at Ye Qianling again... Chi Han hurriedly looked away, as if he couldn't see his beauty, anyway, he disliked him so much, forget it, Ye Qianling is a smart person, he has already warned Can't still stick to the muzzle of the gun and hit it upwards?

The entrance of the hall was bustling, and someone came in again. Sun Kaining turned around and took a look. Seeing that they were all unfamiliar faces, he didn't take it seriously. He likes to be lively, but he doesn't know everyone who came today. For some benefits, Sun Kaining also let them toss.

Qin Wen was also attracted, but paused after raising his head.

Chi Han immediately noticed that Qin Shu was among the visitors.

Qin Shu was able to come to this occasion today because of his relationship. To put it bluntly, the person who gave him a sweetheart may not be able to talk to Sun Kaining, but he has a little knowledge. Going up to a higher level, after Qin Wen left, Qin Yaosheng was so busy that his feet didn't touch the ground, his temper became more and more irritable. Qin Shu has been idle all these years, and has no real talent or learning. It was only a matter of minutes to crush Qin Wen, but when Qin Yaosheng asked him to display his talents, he found that his mind went blank. These days, Qin Yaosheng often pointed his nose and scolded him.

Where did Qin Shu suffer this kind of grievance, he just wanted to make some achievements to show his father, and then he led the way, and finally came here.

"You eat yours." Chi Han poured another glass of juice for Qin Wen.

Qin Shu was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, and walked unconsciously with arrogance, but soon he found that the arrogance was useless, because no one paid any attention to him, an undifferentiated underage, no matter in the eyes of Alpha or Omega, he was just a child .

"Fuck! How dare you look down on me." Qin Shu cursed secretly, and then saw Qin Wen with an indifferent expression.

I can't tell what this complicated feeling is, but after a brief tinnitus, strong jealousy and disbelief come overwhelming.

Qin Shu knows Qin Wen's agreement with his father, to complete a case so that he can leave the Qin family, idiot, what can an Omega do without the protection of the Qin family? Alphas like Chi Han said they would abandon him if they abandoned him, just wait and see the fun, but now looking at Qin Wen who was being treated carefully by Chi Han, Qin Shu wished to step forward and tear that peace and beauty, Qin Wen also deserved it ? !

"What are you looking at?" The partner who came with Qin Shu patted him on the shoulder, then followed his gaze, "That... seems to be your brother?" "

Yeah." Qin Shu never admitted that Qin Wen was alone. Omega is his brother, but he didn't know what to think at the moment, but he agreed.

"Fuck, your brother is amazing, my uncle doesn't even dare to sit in that area, hey, you go up and say a few words to your brother, anyway, you are brothers." The friend immediately urged.

Qin Shu, however, was as if a nail had been planted under his feet. He didn't say he left in shame and anger, but kept staring at Qin Wen with resentment. He's already here, so Qin Wen didn't know how to come and greet him?

When he was really spoiled by Qin Yaosheng, he always thought that Qin Wen was someone he could bully at will.

Soon, my companion's elder brother also came. The Qian family, like the Qin family, belonged to the rich family, but it took a lot of effort to become a celebrity.

Qian Changyu's eyes were gloomy, and even when he smiled, he was full of uncomfortable calculations. He is now twenty-five, and he is an Alpha with a decent pheromone level. Qian Changyu glanced at Qin Wen, and then rushed to Qin Wen. Shu smiled: "We are all one family. No matter how much your brother and your father quarrel, they won't treat you well. Go up and say hello to show your friendship." His tone sounded gentle, but in fact, he was hiding a kind of coercion. Qin Shu still didn't move, Qian Changyu was a little impatient, and at the same time tempted: "There will be a meeting in a few days, and I will introduce you to some powerful people." Qin Shu was tempted all of a sudden, besides,

Qin Wen was originally Qin Can a dog at home bite its owner?

Qin Shu walked forward with his head covered, and went straight to Qin Wen. Chi Han looked sideways, and a sharp icicle shot out instantly, hitting Qin Shu's throat.

"Ah!" Qin Shu screamed.

The surroundings gradually quieted down.

Chi Han held Qin Wen's hand to keep him still, turned to look at Qin Shu, and said expressionlessly: "I thought the previous lesson would make your Qin family feel better. Undifferentiated, right?"

God, Sun Kaining instantly understood what he meant, and thought that this person really has no quality, and he is not afraid to make people laugh when he bullies minors, and then he wants to beat him to death. Those blood-sucking insects were not pleasing to the eye, and I don't know which idiot brought Qin Shu here.

Qin Wen ignored Qin Shu's pale face, put half a piece of bread in his hand on the plate, and was full.

Qian Changyu looked at this scene from behind the crowd, and then whispered to his younger brother beside him, "Qin Shu is useless, so don't associate with him in the future." He used Qin Shu as an introduction, and if he brought Qin Wen, he would have a chance When it came to Chi Han, Chi Han's attitude was completely useless, trash, Qian Changyu cursed in his heart, and when he raised his eyes to see Ye Qianling with a nervous expression, his pupils shrank suddenly and he froze.

"Someone wants to harm my male god!" Ye Qianling gritted his teeth: "Chi Han, why are you hesitating? Hit him!" As if

hearing Ye Qianling's words, Bingling jumped up from Qin Shu's eyes, knowing the pain Afterwards, the blood spilled out along a thin bloodstain, the wound was on the tip of the nose, full of irony and weirdness, of course, what was more frightening was the suppression of the pheromone that burst out at that moment, even if Qin Shu was not differentiated, it made him feel like he was facing an abyss. A tragic cry came from Qin Shu's mouth, and he lost all face. Many people scoffed at him. In the bright lights, Qin Shu was forcibly dragged away by the security guards.

Now, no one dared to get close to Chi Han's area, and it was obvious that he was not joking.

This time Ye Qianling ignored Chi Han's coercion and forcibly approached Qin Wen: "Are you okay?"

Qin Wen smiled and shook his head: "It's okay."

Qian Changyu watched this scene quietly, his eyes were gloomy and uncertain, and finally stared at Qin Wen thoughtfully, almost instantly, Chi Han turned his head, and at the same time a powerful message Su was like a beast with its scarlet mouth wide open, pounced on him with precision, Qian Changyu immediately lost control, turned around in a hurry, his breathing became rapid, what was that... the surroundings

returned to harmony and enthusiasm, no one noticed.

was discovered? Qian Changyu was terrified, what kind of pheromone this is!