Chapter 84: Watching him perform

Qin Wen was by Mr. Chi's side. Whenever he met someone who came to say hello, Mr. Chi would introduce "this is my grandson-in-law" to the other party. The meaning of cherishing it was obvious. Everyone thought that Chi's family was just trying to make something new, but in just one year, Qin Wen completely stood his ground.

Chi Han became even more depressed. It's okay for grandpa to have someone to accompany him, so return his wife to him.

Xu Ningwei may be the one with the most complicated emotions today. He never expected that the two children would strike first, and then rush the ducks to the shelves. Feet, so that the complexion is cloudy and sunny.

At the beginning of the wedding, Mr. Chi was the witness. He had poor legs and high status, so he sat in the middle, with the parents' seats on both sides. When the lights in the hall were dimmed, there was a cluster at the door. There was no dramatic opening, Xu Yangcheng He came in with Xu's father on his arm. The young man was tall and straight, with dazzling eyes. Seeing this, Sun Kaining was so excited that he was about to cramp, but Sun Weiran couldn't stand it anymore and pushed him from behind.

Qin Wen laughed when he saw it. He still remembers the first time he met these two people through Chi Han. They were completely brothers, and they were both Alpha. , but in the end it was the one who was close to the water and the platform first, and Sun Kaining took advantage of it.

Generally, one of the newcomers will cry and wipe away tears on such occasions, but this couple is not, Xu Yangcheng has such a temper, and Sun Kaining loves him, and it is just a matter of calling the driver when he goes home. As for Sun Kaining, the corners of his mouth are almost grinning to his ears Rooted.

"Dare to treat my son badly, I will kill you even if I fight this old bone! Do you hear me, brat!" Xu Ningwei said in a foul voice, but there was a hint of color in his eyes. He had raised his only son for more than 20 years.

Xu's mother wiped her tears: "How could it be? Kai Ning is fine."

In comparison, the Sun's parents laughed very complacently. Just kidding, they got one back for nothing.

Here, Mr. Chi finished his marriage certificate and was helped down by Chi Han. He tilted his head and asked him: "By the way, what happened to the Wencheng Group? I heard that it is a rising star, and its momentum is very strong." The wind and rain, it really only started in the past two months, and it was not short of money. First, the highest price occupied the newly released real estate, and then started from the real estate, small to the catering industry, bit by bit, the newly developed land Chijia originally wanted A share of the pie, but if one didn't pay attention, this foreign force almost turned it into its base, but it was limited to this, as if painting the ground as a prison, the big Mocheng wanted to operate in that area, and felt that it knew the general situation very.

Who is behind the scenes? Chi Han didn't have time to investigate. Killing Lin Sixue is more important than making money. Who knows An Jingwen... Wait! Wencheng Group? Chi Han felt a sudden chill in his heart.

The slap of reality came quickly, and it was directed at Chi Han's face. The old housekeeper of the Sun family hurried in, surrounded by his own people, and the old housekeeper didn't notice, but whispered: "Sir, The boss of Wencheng is here."

Sun Weiran frowned, he naturally knew this new force, exchanged glances with Mr. Chi, Sun Weiran said in a deep voice: "Please come in." The suit, leather shoes, waxed hair,

imposing Calm and tough, he looks to be in his thirties, and looks quite handsome. Mr. Chi and others are all shocked. They have been entrenched in Mo City for decades, and they have never heard of such a person. Only Chi Han and Qin Wen, he was taken aback for a moment, and then at the same time he looked like "not seeing", Qin Wen didn't recognize An Jingwen, so Chi Han didn't tell Mr. Be a professor? It's not enough to mislead people's children every day, taking advantage of Chi Han's distraction to deal with Si Qingge and others, what's the matter with preempting the land? ! Can't kill him!

An Jingwen also has a well-disguised good skin, and he ran straight to Mr. Chi, bowed slightly, and his courtesy was thoughtful, and his words were even more refreshing, "Mr. , I was busy dealing with some minor troubles at hand some time ago, so I didn't have time to visit, please forgive me."

Homecoming? ! He is coming back! Chi Han took a deep breath.

Not to mention, An Jingwen's superficial skills are good, so old man Chi couldn't help sighing, "Well, the younger generation is awesome."

Chi Han: "..."

Qin Wen: "..."

You have seen him beg for nothing look like?

An Jingwen is a smart man. As an external force, he has enough momentum. After all, money is not too much. Some people cooperate with him, but they can't interfere with local giants, such as the Chi family, such as the Sun family and the Xu family. An Jingwen successfully avoided With these sharp edges, he also gave them a private hand for his cousins. He has been arrogant for decades, and he is also very smooth when he is low-key, so that these few can't find a chance to attack.

Now that he came to cheer, the black-clothed bodyguards behind him brought big gifts covered with red cloths. As the head of the family, Sun Weiran should treat him as a guest of honor, so he immediately raised his hand, "Mr. An please!" An Jing

tattooed Elegant in appearance, when passing by Chi Han, he cast a meaningful look, Qin Wen immediately stopped Chi Han when he moved, "What are you doing?" "He provoked me?" Chi Han's tone was cold

.

Qin Wen: "...Forget it, today Kaining and Yangcheng are getting married, don't make trouble." "

What are you?" Sun Weiran let out a big "boom" when he saw the big gifts landed.

"Meeting ceremony." An Jingwen was acquainted, took a sip of tea, and then got up to introduce to everyone. A bunch of guests stretched their necks, wanting to see what it was.

The first piece of red cloth was torn off, and the thick roots were entangled. The base of the flower pot alone is about one square meter. The body of the pot is exquisitely carved. On the inaccessible cliffs, if the roots are slightly injured when digging, they will not survive. The ones that can grow so big indoors are the best of the best. An Jingwen doesn't know how much homework he has done. Anyway, he knows that Mr. Chi likes these. See Mr. Chi took a deep breath, widened his eyes slightly, and said with a smile: "This is a gift from the younger generation to Mr. Chi, please accept it." You can't

buy this thing if you have money, and it's hard to buy it if you use it as a town house. No exaggeration, Mr. Chi couldn't refuse at all, nodded to An Jingwen, then walked around the bergamot pine, and laughed loudly: "Okay! Good stuff!" Many

people present didn't know what it was, but Seeing that Mr. Chi, who has read a lot of treasures, gave such a high evaluation, he couldn't help but be surprised. This Mr. An really spent his money!

That's impossible, top-level genes are the best at weighing pros and cons. This bergamot pine is purely An Jingwen's luck. When he was over 30 years old, he liked something he had never seen before. This person actually built it on a dangerous peak in country A. Of course, because of the high altitude, the servants vomited, had diarrhea, fainted, and couldn't live there anymore. But the bergamot pine grew in the backyard of his house, and he invited a master craftsman to transplant it himself. An Jingwen kept it fresh for two days and saw that it was alive. , I suddenly felt that it was boring, so I threw it in the yard where I usually live for ordinary viewing. I also knew about Mr. Chi's preferences, so I remembered that there is such a thing.

Anyway, he doesn't like it very much, so he can make the best use of it.

For Sun Weiran and Xu Ningwei, one is silverware from the Eastern European century, an antique; the other is an exquisitely polished chess piece and chessboard that is hard to find in the world. While opening their eyes, it also sounded the alarm for them: Don't mess with me, I have money.