Chapter 39 I'll Wait For You

Chi Han doesn't believe in ghosts and gods, he doesn't respect gods and Buddhas, and he can't compare to his daughter-in-law in such things. He stood upright and let the old doctor spit him out. When he was done, he signaled Qin Wen to lie down, and then took the old doctor out, "Last night..." He After a pause: "It's my fault, but has the situation really improved?" "

Theoretically, you should not do this kind of thing during pregnancy unless you are in estrus, but Mr. Qin's situation is special." The old doctor was annoyed: "Usually satisfied His needs are the main thing, not yours, understand?"

Chi Han is like an open-minded student: "Understood, I happen to think so too."

The old doctor: "..." lost his temper.

Whenever the health is better, Qin Wen wants to delay it. He said eight months, but more than half a month is better. Chi Han saw that he was really looking forward to it, so he finally revised the time. From this day on, the two of them will have to struggle for three days on average. Once, Qin Wen's body was sensitive during pregnancy, and Chi Han couldn't stand it just now, and he didn't dare to let the youth suffer, so Chi Han could only wrong himself.

Baitang felt that the boss had perfectly interpreted a sentence recently: Pain and happiness.

It really seems to be dissatisfied with desires, but he will be very happy because of the occasional messages from Mr. Qin. Every time he comes to the company, he will stay for two hours. These two hours are the most efficient time for the whole company. Because Baitang understands Chi Han a little His temper can successfully avoid the lightning point, and others are not so lucky. Chi Han spouts will not last more than three minutes, but in these three minutes, he speaks at a gentle speed and hits the vital point, trying to destroy a person's solid heart and let the other person It's a bit of a trick, so I can work hard.

Bai Tang recalled that there was a little girl who was very obsessed with Chi Han back then, she belonged to the type who always discussed Chi Han during meals, she finally got promoted, but because of a small mistake, Chi Han said that she was so suspicious of her life, and from then on Never again.

At noon, when Qin Wen fell asleep, Chi Han came to the company to deal with business as usual.

At 1:30, the internal phone rang, and Qin Wen dimly picked up the mobile phone on the table, "Hello?" He had only slept for more than an hour, and he always felt that he owed something.

There was a moment of silence on the other side, and then the tone was extra cautious, "Mr. Qin, are you asleep?" It was the bodyguard guarding outside.

"It's okay, it's time to wake up." Qin Wen didn't feel angry about getting up, and he didn't want to cause trouble for others: "What's the matter?" "

A Mr. Lin is here to visit, do you want to meet?"

Qin Wen frowned: " Surname Lin? What's your name?"

"Lin Sixue."

His elementary school brother? Qin Wen pressed his temples, not knowing why Lin Sixue came, since they didn't even leave a contact information when they met on the plane last time.

Qin Wen's eyes gradually cleared up, and he thought for a while: "Let him in."

Lin Sixue was handsome in a suit and leather shoes, with a bouquet of roses in his arms, and when he pushed the door in, he was smiling, but when he saw Qin Wen, he didn't Consciously frowning, showing unconcealable worry: "Senior?"

"Sit." Qin Wen pointed to the stool far away: "How do you know I'm here?"

Lin Sixue put the rose on the bedside table next to Qin Wen , very gentlemanly retreated to the position Qin Wen said: "I met Mr. Chi with the vice president of the company before, and I heard them chatting." Lin Sixue glanced at Qin Wen's bulge hidden under the quilt, and his eyes instantly brightened. It sank, but quickly returned to normal: "Senior... have you been working hard recently?"

Qin Wen didn't like the pheromone of Lin Sixue stained on the rose. He looked at Lin Sixue calmly, and suddenly changed the subject: "Next Don't buy roses when you visit a patient for the first time, just lilies."

However, any pregnant Omega would not be as sensitive as Qin Wen, but he was sure that Lin Sixue was hinting at something. Ask him whether it is hard or not, which pregnancy Omega is not hard? Ke Lin Sixue is obviously not referring to this.

Lin Sixue was taken aback for a moment, then quickly nodded: "Yes, the smell of roses is too strong, I didn't think carefully." "

No." Qin Wen shook his head slightly: "Because I'm married, except for my Alpha, other Alphas sent me roses. It's unacceptable. But let's forget it this time." Qin Wen smiled gently, "The smell of roses is very nice."

This moment put Lin Sixue in a dilemma, Qin Wen was too calm, not like a pregnant Omega at all. , he had seen her sister lose control of her emotions frequently before giving birth, and she could keep pouring out bitterness and complaining about the injustice of fate if she said anything casually, and he knew that Qin Wen was having a hard time even if he didn't understand, because Qin Wen was an ordinary Omega, but Chi Han is at the top, and Lin Sixue doesn't believe the rumors that they have a good relationship. He still remembers meeting him on the plane. Like a decoration, he always thought that those descriptions on the Internet were all faked by Chi Han.

The main reason is that he didn't see the spectacle of Chi Han begging for forgiveness on his knees.

But Qin Wen was tight-lipped, as if living a happy life.

Lin Sixue thought for a while, and decided to stop it: "It's good that the senior is safe and sound. I see that you are not in good spirits. Otherwise, you should take a good rest? I will come to see you when I have time." Qin Wen nodded: "Thank you .

"

Flicking up, a completely different Omega, handsome and unparalleled, perhaps nourished by pheromones, the whole person exudes a quiet and elegant atmosphere during pregnancy, Lin Sixue noticed it when he entered the door, he sighed secretly, after all, he came back late up.

As soon as Lin Sixue left, Qin Wen's doze off completely woke up, and he sent a message to Chi Han: [Get off work? Want dessert. 】

In the past, he would not raise these demands with Chi Han at all, because he had many concerns and was always afraid of delaying the man's business, but now the situation has reversed, and the confident one has become Qin Wen.

Chi Han replied quickly: [Wait a moment. 】

Qin Wen thought he was coming back, but it was Sun Kaining who knocked on the door five minutes later.

"Sister-in-law?" Sun Kaining couldn't tell from his face that he was a high-level Alpha, just an idle rich second generation. He was holding an exquisite cake box in his hand. Needless to say, Chi Han sent him here.

Qin Wen laughed: "I'm sorry, you must be very busy, right? Chi Han..." "

No, no, no." Sun Kaining waved his hands quickly: "I'm here to get Yang Cheng's medicine, and it's very convenient to drop by. Minutes." Sun Kaining noticed the roses on the bedside table: "Oh, Chi Han still has this sentiment?"

"No..." Qin Wen whispered, also a little embarrassed: "A junior came to see me and gave it to me. "

Sun Kaining's face changed slightly, "Sister-in-law, let Chi Han see..."

"I'm going to let the nurse deal with it later!" Qin Wen hurriedly separated the relationship.

"It's so troublesome." Sun Kaining directly flew the roses out of the window, "There is no one below, and the cleaners passing by will take care of it later."

Qin Wen: "..."

"That's right." Qin Wen coughed twice to relieve Embarrassed, he moved his position at the same time, feeling a little sore in his stomach, "Is Young Master Xu okay? Last time I told him to go see him, but Chi Han refused to let him go." "You can just

lie down like this now, it's fine for Xu Yang to become an Alpha." Sun Kaining continued road.

Qin Wen sized him up and asked, "Did you quarrel before?"

Sun Kaining opened the stool and sat down. He might have been holding back for a long time. After hesitating for two seconds, he said, "Didn't my family introduce me to an Omega before? The youngest daughter of the Wang family, I also plan to try it out, mainly to let me Dad, don't keep urging me, but who knows that Xu Yangcheng asked the little girl out for dinner, isn't this just a trick?!"

Qin Wen was stunned: "Is there a misunderstanding?"

"I asked the girl, and Xu Yangcheng praised her Sensible and beautiful!" Sun Kaining still remembers the shock and anger in his heart when he heard Miss Wang's blushing and said these words, he may have other emotions, but it was too late to catch, if Xu Yangcheng didn't know it's okay, if he likes Miss Wang, Sun Kaining It can be given to him, but Xu Yangcheng knows it! He did it on purpose!

At that time, Sun Kaining came to Xu Yangcheng and scolded him like a cannonball. Xu Yangcheng just leaned against the door frame without saying a word. Isn't this a default? !

Thinking of these things, Sun Kaining was still upset, and he continued: "Forget it, brothers are like siblings and women are like clothes. If Xu Yangcheng really likes it, I'll give it to him. I thought Miss Wang's family wasn't very good-looking. Is he blind? How could he even praise her?" The other party is sensible and beautiful!"

Qin Wen always felt that there was something wrong with these words...

The lower abdomen became more sore and swollen, and the little fox was lying under the quilt to sleep, and the pheromone had not been broken. After a while, Sun Kaining left and asked the doctor to take a look , finally lasted until eight months and twenty-one days, and the full term... Qin Wen suddenly frowned, the pain burst out in an instant, his face turned pale, and Sun Kaining immediately stood up: "Sister-in-law?" "

Sun Younger..." Qin Wen gritted his teeth: "Call the doctor for me."

As soon as the words came out, the little fox came out. At that time, Qin Wen couldn't sit still. He half leaned against the bedside, sweating profusely. As if he had been sucked out of his energy, the little fox licked his cheeks, and the gentle cedar breath spread instantly, but even so, it couldn't be relieved much.

Sun Kaining had never seen this scene before, his feet were weak: "Sister-in-law, wait, I..." He pushed the door and rushed out, bumping into Chi Han who happened to be striding in, Chi Han quickly bypassed Sun Kaining, stepped forward He hugged Qin Wen under the quilt.

He was travel and dusty, and his hair was a little messy. Sun Kaining suspected that this person came all the way from the company after he felt it.

After a few minutes of examination, the old doctor and Chi Han said seriously: "I can't stay anymore, I have to operate immediately." It means that the child can't stay anymore.

The old doctor turned around and was about to leave, but was grabbed by Chi Han.

Chi Han's expression was as if frozen, the old doctor suspected that he was going to threaten others, but Chi Han just trembled his lips, and said in a hoarse voice: "Master Bao! If there is any problem, please protect Sir! Don't listen to him, I will It is decided here, please be sure! Send the adults out safely."

Regarding this, the old doctor felt sorry for the unborn cub and at the same time admired Chi Han, Omega was fragile, and the postpartum sequelae outbreak rate was as high as 67%. Healing this kind of "trauma" is an extremely long process. Most Alphas are unwilling. They are the masters of their genes. They can completely change to an Omega, but the child is connected with their own blood, so 60% of them choose one of the two. Willing to choose children all the time.

But when life and death were unpredictable, Chi Han resolutely chose the adults.

Qin Wen was lying on the cart about to enter the operating room. Chi Han gave him a ride. The man leaned over slightly, walking steadily: "Come out safely, I will give you everything. It was all my fault in the past, Qin Wen, if you are angry Don't punish me at this time." He squeezed the cool hand tightly: "I'll wait for you."