Chapter 140: I prefer to bully people

Si Qingge once had a dream, that is, in front of her little master, not to mention defeating Chi Han's silver wolf, it would be fine for the golden snake to split it 50/50, but it seems that it can't do it now.

The golden snake was entrenched at the master's feet, even though it was full of danger and aggression in the eyes of others, Si Qingge still felt the fear in its heart.

"Don't be cowardly!" Si Qingge leaned over and whispered to the golden snake.

The golden snake turned into a spot of light and disappeared in the next second, and it was proved by practical actions.

Si Qingge: "..." It's okay, its entity has only appeared not long ago, and it needs to be practiced.

Before Silver Wolf stomped the car completely flat, someone rolled out of the driver's seat and seemed to want to take advantage of the chaos to escape, but the next second, Silver Wolf bit his arm, slammed it violently, and fell on the electric pole fainted.

Chi Han's face was extremely gloomy, flames spread all over the sky in his usually cold pupils, Si Qingge's heart trembled when he saw it, what do you think these people are up to? It's easy to go to Qin Wen's idea with Chi Han and Ganggang. The people in the parliament all claim to be calm and wise, but they don't even understand this reason?

"Be good." Chi Han's voice was a little hoarse, and he couldn't see anything on his face, but he was frightened. He opened his arms towards Qin Wen, "Come down."

Qin Wen was still holding the packing bag in his hand, and he didn't even think about it. Jump down as soon as you want, and then be caught firmly.

Chi Han put one hand on Qin Wen's waist and dialed a phone number. Within five minutes, Su Heng brought someone over and notified the police. All irrelevant people nearby were evacuated, surveillance was also there, and the top Alpha was there to protect him at the moment of life and death. The right of his own Omega comes from the powerful genetic rule, and the rules will be compromised, but Si Qingge is more troublesome, because he owns the pheromone entity but has not entered the gene pool in time.

But Chi Han was involved in this matter, so it was more convenient to deal with. At that time, the relevant staff did not look at Si Qingge's ID card first, but found his work ID card. He is currently designing program code for a certain game company. The information on it The pheromone level was written as Beta, and the staff was startled at the time. The eyes that looked at Si Qingge were like looking at a mouse. Beta even had very little pheromone. Where did such a big snake come from? ! Later, when I saw the ID card, I fell silent... Do these big bosses like to pretend to be pigs and eat tigers now?

Lin Wenlan personally expedited the process for Si Qingge, so that neither Feng Zhen nor Chen Zeshan would react and make a fuss about it.

Qin Wen was waiting in the car, Silver Wolf stood by his side, and when he came out after dealing with the physical matter, Si Qingge first thanked him, and then said to Chi Han: "I caught a man named Xu Niankong, and he said yes Feng Zhen instructed, but he may have forgotten that under absolute suppression, he can clearly feel the other party's emotions. He is lying. I think there is a high probability that it is Chen Zeshan. Since they blame each other, it means that the two are far from reaching a consensus." "

They It can't be achieved." Chi Han seemed to have not recovered from the previous "shock", staring at the car outside without blinking, he had caused a lot of trouble between Chen Zeshan and Feng Zhen before, according to Feng Zhen's temperament It should be the grass and trees, but the only thing he cares about now is who instigated the two cars rushing towards Qin Wen, and no matter which of the two is it, he will have to pay the price in blood!

In fact, Chi Han has always been a little distressed. This distress comes from the top genes, and it also comes from Qin Wen... Feng Zhen and Chen Zeshan are just two dogs in his eyes. Cutting off his minions at any time, but the fact is that there is no need for such trouble at all, he can erase the traces of these people in a hurry, which is obviously the best option, but it gradually becomes the last option, because Qin Wen Chi Han's existence restrained him and made him live like a person, not a monster who trampled on the rules. Chi Han was very lucky, but those whose "death period" was postponed because of Qin Wen didn't think so.

Chi Han took a deep breath, suppressing the turmoil in his heart.

"Xu Niankong is a good chess game, how you use it is up to you." Chi Han continued, "Contact me at any time if you have any troubles, what's your plan now? I'll take you back?" Si Qingge nodded: "Okay."

"

Little "Fox" and Qin Wen sat in the co-pilot, Si Qingge got into the car, the little guy immediately straightened up and looked at him, his eyes were full of curiosity.

Si Qingge's scalp was numb from it, and asked: "What's the matter?"

Chi Han glanced at it: "It should smell the smell of a golden snake."

"Haha." Si Qingge smiled awkwardly, and forced his respect, " The car is small, and the golden snake can't control its size, next time."

Si Qingge's apartment is not far from here, and it will be there in ten minutes. Before leaving, Qin Wen asked him to carry a bag of pastries, but Xiao Si was still rude.

Sensing that Chi Han was in a bad mood, Qin Wen clasped his fingers tightly without saying a word.

The low air pressure around Chi Han continued until Lin Wenlan sent the final result. To his surprise, it was neither Feng Zhen nor Chen Zeshan who drove into Qin Wen that day. Si Qingge was wrong in his prediction. Yes, in Mo City Guangming Zheng made a big move on Qin Wen, it was no different from going to the gallows himself.

"Who is that?" Chi Leng said.

Lin Wenlan also didn't want to mess with this big Buddha, so he cut straight to the point, "The guy who drove into Qin Wen was an idle bastard. About half a month ago, someone found him and gave him a sum of money to keep an eye on Qin Wen secretly. Just solve it, this bastard doesn't know the name of the other party, so he keeps calling Brother Yang, but fortunately, the contact number is there, we followed the vines all the way, and inquired from various channels, but there was an unexpected harvest, Chi Han..." Lin Wenlan paused , "He's from country A. I analyzed the information and it's not for you."

Chi Han instantly realized, "An Jingwen?"

"Yes." Lin Wenlan replied: "Ask your father-in-law if you have offended anyone in country A before. After all, there are many cases of causing trouble to enemies and children." Chi Han rubbed his temples: "Understood.

"

Qin Wen's psychological quality is stronger now. He just walked around the ghost gate, but he accepted it calmly. He is playing with Jelly in the living room. One big and one small are lying on the thick and warm carpet. "噗噌噌" chased after him, accompanied by the child's very healing laughter.

Chi Han calmed down when he saw it.

Qin Wen was overtaken by his son and rolled onto the carpet in his arms. When he looked up, he found that Chi Han was fully dressed and was standing at the stairs on the second floor, staring at them with concentrated eyes.

"Do you want to go out?" Qin Wen scanned the time: "Don't you have lunch?"

"Well, I've got some chicken soup, and I have your favorite fried meat pie. You can only touch the small pastries in the refrigerator after the main meal. Do you know?" Chi Han hugged his son and kissed the young man's forehead, full of treasure.

Qin Wen's face was hot: "Understood. Then what about your lunch?"

"Anxin, can I still starve to death?" Chi Han teased his son before leaving.

What does he have for lunch? Naturally, I went to eat my father-in-law.

This Wednesday, An Jingwen is still in class at University A. He has just been named an "Excellent Professor", and he is in a good mood. Unexpectedly, his son-in-law will come to his door. On the playground, there was a set of military boxing in front of him. An Jingwen had neglected to practice during this time, and his face was stained even when Chi Han was on his way. An Jingwen was very angry at first, but when he thought that Chi Han was not The temperament of looking for trouble, and then touched the storm in the other party's eyes, and was startled, "What's wrong?"

Chi Han panted slightly, "I ask you, when you ruled country A, who did you offend?"