Chapter 83: Let me prove it to you!

Qin Wen lowered the car window suspiciously, and saw Chi Han waved his hand, signaling them to leave first.

An Jingwen really didn't know how much effort Chi Han had spent trying to catch Lin Si's tuition. In his dreams, he wanted to wring the opponent's head off, but in the end, he went around and buried her under the plane tree.

An Jingwen wouldn't mistake someone, he said it must be, Chi Han didn't doubt it, but his hands were itchy.

The two found a secluded place and began to attack physically. Although An Jingwen was pushed to the ground and beaten again, Chi Han didn't please him, and the corners of his mouth were blackened. The top-level Alpha's healing power is amazing, and it's trivial to promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, but the two of them just went back with their injuries.

At that time Qin Wen was chatting with An Cheng, and Fu Chen was still leaning against the window, the three of them were shocked when they saw them.

Qin Wen was distressed and funny, and raised his hand to touch the corner of Chi Han's mouth, "Are you all children?" "

Father, come here and let me have a look." An Cheng sat up.

An Jingwen looked at his blue right eye leisurely and complacently, his youngest son was worthy of being a little padded jacket.

When he got home, Qin Wen immediately applied ice to him, feeling a little swollen, Chi Han just let it go, as long as he used some pheromone, there might not even be a trace of it in the morning, when Qin Wen finished, Chi Han said in a low voice : "Lin Sixue is dead."

Qin Wen was stunned, "Dead? How did he die?"

"Lin Sixue followed you to the hospital, but bumped into An Jingwen, and launched a pheromone attack first." Chi Han explained, with a bit of a look on his face. Annoyed, "I didn't make him suffer too much, it's cheap for him."

Qin Wen knew that Lin Sixue had obsession with him, but he didn't know that in the dead of night, that person actually regarded him as a "vent" object, and was bumped into by Chi Han, This made Chi Han more than simply angry, he wanted to take Lin Sixue's skin off, literally.

Qin Wen is very dependent on people these days, obviously summer is approaching, but at night he has to be closely attached to Chi Han. Fortunately, Chi Han's pheromone is colder, so it can be used as a "humanoid air conditioner" occasionally.

"It doesn't look like I gained weight." Chi Han muttered to himself, Qin Wen had already fallen asleep, the young man was very obedient, his hands were softly placed on his chest, and he leaned over him, the mint fragrance was light and pleasant, and he was caught by the information of the top Alpha Supplement nourishes the skin, so there is nothing to say about the skin. Now Qin Wen, who else can say "plain and plain"? Chi Han couldn't sleep, so he liked to study his daughter-in-law, touching her up and down carefully, "I've been clingy recently, but it's not because of the estrus period." Chi Han thought for a while, then suddenly smiled, bowed his head and kissed Qin Wen's cheek Forehead: "Maybe he grew up obediently."

Omega should rely more on his own Alpha, Chi Han thought.

The years here are quiet and good, while Sun Kaining is stabbing the sky over there.

Sun Kaining is now taking care of his own business, and he also needs to help Xu Ningwei manage the Xu family. Of course, his high-level genes are not a problem, but there are more occasions. At the wine table, my parents didn't recognize me. I was fine when I went out. When I got in the car and the wind was blowing, people started to get confused when the alcohol came up. They called Xu Ningwei brothers and sisters, "Brother Ningwei" and "Brother Ningwei" after a while "Yes, the driver's pupils trembled from time to time, and he was worried that his master raised his hand and threw him out.

That would not be the case. Although Xu Ningwei felt wronged for his son, since Sun Kaining expressed his heart and promised to treat Xu Yangcheng seriously, Xu Ningwei is quite satisfied with him. The responsibility is firmly carried.

"Brother Ningwei!" Sun Kaining rushed forward and hugged Xu Ningwei, completely ignoring the ashes of the father-in-law's face, and spoke with a bit of a tongue: "I have a daughter-in-law, do you know? My daughter-in-law is very beautiful!" "Of course my

son Looks good." Xu Ningwei pushed him aside in disgust: "And Yangcheng is not your wife yet."

"It's my wife!" Sun Kaining emphasized angrily.

Xu Ningwei liked to see him deflated, so he adjusted the skirt and neckline leisurely, and said lightly, "Who said that? If you don't get the certificate, there will be no legal effect. You two are lovers at most." "Lovers!" Sun Kaining and Xu Yangcheng secretly obtained the

certificate Few people know about it, Xu Ningwei is completely kept in the dark, but at the moment he said that, he was stimulating Sun Kaining's nerves with a needle. Even if Sun Shao forgot his surname, he would not forget that he and Xu Yangcheng were legal The couple who admitted were unwilling immediately, their cheeks were flushed, and they looked at Xu Ningwei as if he was looking at a villain who beat mandarin ducks with a stick, and shouted: "We've got it!"

Xu Ningwei didn't realize the seriousness of the problem at the moment, and snorted coldly: " Did you get it in your dream?"

The car happened to stop at the door of the house, and Sun Kaining immediately pushed the door out, and the wind sent Xu Ningwei his stubborn struggle: "I'll prove it to you!"

Xu Ningwei didn't take it seriously, and told the driver: "Old Shen, tomorrow morning Pick me up at ten o'clock."

Xu Yangcheng was making wontons with his mother in the kitchen, out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of Sun Kaining going upstairs aggressively, and immediately washed his hands, and when he came out again, he saw Sun Kaining coming down, with one hand hidden behind his back, his eyes following Staring at Xu Ningwei like a hook.

"What's wrong with you?" Xu Yangcheng was a little worried.

"Daughter-in-law, get out of the way." Sun Kaining put the rope around his neck himself, and said crisply, "He looks down on me." Only

then did Xu Yangcheng realize that Sun Kaining was reeking of alcohol, so drunk?

Xu Ningwei teased Sun Kaining while pulling his tie: "Where's the evidence?"

Xu's mother also came out of the kitchen and looked at them curiously: "Have you been drinking?"

"I haven't even touched a drop of alcohol, and Kaining drank it all. He said on the way that he and Yangcheng are legal, so he has to give it to me..." Before Xu Ningwei could finish speaking, Sun Kaining smiled mysteriously, "Whoa—" flashed from behind One thing came out, a bright red book, which didn't look like a fake at all, and blocked Xu Ningwei's words at that time.

It also made Xu Yangcheng's blood pressure rush to Tianlinggai.

"Look!" Sun Kaining was complacent: "It's been said that I have a daughter-in-law, and it's legal, but you still don't believe it!"

Xu Yangcheng went to grab the marriage certificate, but Xu Ningwei got there first, and the old man opened it quickly and tremblingly, and Sun Kaining had a mean smile on his face However, Xu Ningwei's head buzzed and his eyes turned black. When the black mist dissipated, he slowly raised his head to look at Sun Kaining, and started to solve the problem. Off the belt.

Xu Yangcheng: "..."

Xu's mother hurriedly picked up the marriage certificate that fell on the ground and looked at it carefully. She couldn't tell whether she was happy or sad. Anyway, everything was mixed, and she didn't care that Sun Kaining was already screaming.

Sun Shao has never been beaten like this since he took off his crotch pants. The originally clean and tidy living room suddenly flew like a dog, Xu Yangcheng couldn't stop him, Xu Ningwei killed him indiscriminately, his eyes were red when he saw Sun Kaining leaning on the armrest of the sofa While jumping to the other side, he called Sun Weiran, "Sun! Come and see your bastard son! Is he a human too? Yangcheng, who lied to me ignorantly, took all the certificates! Bright red books! Fuck me |Your uncle!"

Sun Weiran was drinking tea leisurely, and his ears rang for a while when he was yelled at by Father Xu's devilish voice, but he heard everything the other party said. Secretly said "Striving!" On the surface, he wanted to be polite to Xu Ningwei: "It's too much! I'll go over and beat him to death now!" It wasn't

for killing Sun Kaining in the past, both children got their certificates, of course it was a discussion marriage matters.

When Sun Kaining ran around the living room for the fifth lap, his whole body was hot. It seemed that the alcohol in his body had evaporated. He gradually became sober, and suddenly he was covered in cold sweat. He didn't even dare to look at Xu Ningwei who was chasing after him. With the sound of "huhu", the snow lion could not be summoned, and then one person and one entity were whipped out and screamed rhythmically.