Chapter 133: A Divine Skill

Sun Kaining and An Jingwen ran out all the way, and sat down in an elegant coffee shop to calm down.

Apparently, Sun Kaining felt that Feng really disgusted him on purpose, and didn't even do superficial work. Kill him sooner or later!

An Jingwen rubbed his eyes, then lowered his head and took a sip of his coffee. Before he could calm down, he asked, "Is there anything to wash your eyes?"

Sun Kaining was amused: "Uncle An, if you don't tell me, I won't. In your stomach."

An Jingwen nodded again and again: "It's rotten."

That night, Sir An still ate a meal of braised pork, and the two found a Chinese restaurant with a good reputation. With a visual impact, An Jingwen put down his chopsticks, and his expression changed slightly: "Mocheng is no better than Country A, and it's inconvenient for me to intervene. You children seem to me to stick to the rules, but I still want to say that necessary means are necessary when necessary." Really worthy of

it It's Chi Han's father-in-law, the words are different but the meaning is the same, Sun Kaining replied: "Yeah."

Because today I saw something I shouldn't have seen, Sun Kaining's attitude towards Xu Yangcheng has always been spoiled to the point of no bottom line, let's not mention it for the time being, but always No one pays attention to it, and the arrogant "An Jiaohua" is rare to be considerate and talkative. When he didn't go home on time, Lu Hanshan knew that this person's dinner was settled outside. He was somewhat disappointed, but there was no way to take care of the child. Knowing that An Jingwen came back at around nine o'clock, Taozhi happened to be asleep, and Lu Hanshan smelled a strong fragrance as soon as he came out of the bedroom. He is an ordinary Alpha, and he also has appetite, "What did you buy? It smells good." "

Oden , wait in line for half an hour, come quickly, it's hot." An Jing's literature is like a treasure.

Lu Hanshan looked at him suspiciously. Kanto cooking was delicious, and the mouth was full of aroma, but he still felt that something was wrong.

Lu Hanshan suddenly looked at An Jingwen, squinted his eyes, "Did you do something that I'm sorry for?"

"Where can it be?" The top-level reaction force made him deny it immediately, but in fact, his heart was pounding. It was Feng Zhen who arranged to force it in front of his eyes. I'm not sorry. Thinking about it this way, sir An The sharp emotions that I picked up eased a little, "Don't think about it, although I think you are too concerned about Taozhi, but after all, it is my granddaughter, no way."

Lu Hanshan did not dispel his doubts, but took advantage of An Jingwen at night. When I went to take a bath, I called Sun Kaining. After all, these two have been together this afternoon, and Sun Kaining couldn't possibly admit it. He erased the incident at the entertainment club, and reported the entire itinerary in detail, telling Lu Hanshan to rest assured. .

It wasn't that Lu Hanshan didn't trust his lover, but that An Jingwen's temperament suddenly became considerate and sensible, and he felt frightened.

...

Qin Wen went to see Song Kai today, Xiao Zuojing could still see the bulge of his lower abdomen even when he stood up, and he was still tightly wrapped up in the coming spring, Song Kai looked enviously at Qin Wen going into battle lightly, dressed in light clothes The gray windbreaker lined him like bamboo, and then he turned on the electric blanket spread on the sofa. Even though the temperature in the room was moderate, he still shivered from the cold.

Si Qingge poured tea and came over. He had a program code that needed to be handed in immediately, and signaled to Qin Wen to be casual. Before returning to the room, one hand rested on the armrest of the sofa, and the other hand gently stroked Song Kai's lower abdomen through the blanket for a few seconds. Leave contentedly.

Qin Wen's eyes were wide open, and he has to say that Si Qingge's sharpness has become more restrained now, and that memorable floral shirt has never appeared again. look.

"When the weather gets warmer, Qingge promises to take me for an outing." Song Kai said in a terrified tone.

Qin Wen nodded, "Okay, let's join together when you are free. Is the child safe?"

"Stable." Song Kai grabbed two cherries and threw them into his mouth. "I didn't have an appetite at first, but now I feel hungry. I can eat one." Niu." He glanced at the bedroom after finishing speaking, and then lowered his voice, "I saw it in the report, about the Xu family, how is Yangcheng?"

"It's all pretty good." Qin Wen didn't intend to let him worry about these things, he took it twice, and it wasn't bad at all. Sun Kaining took the lead, and Chi Han became the hand in the darkest and deepest place, which made Feng Zhen startled. Now, Feng Zhen dare not deal with the Xu family wholeheartedly. He is worried that the mantis will catch the cicada and the oriole will be taken advantage of. At the same time, he is extremely wary of Chen Zeshan and Lin Wenlan. All the way, the gods fought and pulled each other's hair. Last night, Lin Wenlan called and said that Feng Zhen had found an excuse to cook up Chen Zeshan's secretary. Some noses between the two were not noses and eyes.

Although Qin Wen didn't ask Chi Han in detail, the man didn't shy away from him either. He heard two important pieces of news about some trivial things, and he could get them after careful deliberation. He holds it very well, but Feng Zhen is a double-edged sword, and "being used by others" can be listed as one of his most annoying things.

Promised again and again that if there is any outdoor activity next time, he would bring Song Kai with him, Qin Wen walked to the door smoothly, but Song Shao caught him just after he opened the door.

Song Kai hugged Qin Wen's arm, with a worried expression on his face: "No, you can make a written proof for me."

Qin Wen's reputation outside is very good, especially in terms of credit, he didn't realize it for a while: "What?"

"It's a letter of guarantee." The more Song Kai thought about it, the more he felt that it was feasible, and he pulled Qin Wen back: "Write clearly, after writing, sign and press your fingerprint."

Qin Wen couldn't laugh or cry: "I'm not Qianling, I will do what I promise you."

"No No, I'm inconvenient now, you all lied to me." Xiao Zuojing opened the drawer, took out a pen and paper from it, and signaled Qin Wen to be careless.

Si Qingge came out when he heard the movement, and looked at them: "What's wrong?"

Qin Wen roughly repeated, Si Qingge stepped forward helplessly, and hugged her little Omega, "Stop making trouble, okay? What time is it?" Is it? When Chi Han finds him, he will continue to babble, you..."

Song Kai opened his nose slightly, and his eyes turned red.

Show! Qin Wen saw it clearly, and couldn't help sighing in his heart, Song Kai used to be the most annoying to cry, and seeing other Omega crying, he couldn't see it ten thousand times, at most he could accept Zhu Xiaosang better, now Jin Doudou said it Just drop it, it can be called a magic skill.

Si Qingge paused, and turned to look at Qin Wen, Song Kai can do whatever he wants now, there is absolutely no reason to compromise or wait until the next day, it's all small fights, right and wrong are so sensible that it makes people feel distressed, So Si Qingge couldn't say no to it 100%, he begged: "Qin Wen, I'll be your cow or horse."

Qin Wen hurriedly waved his hand, "Don't, don't, I'll write, so I won't.

" I think this person is still kind.

Followed by Qin Wen's tone of teasing: "If you are my family's ox or horse, Chi Han has to pack up and run to the horizon." Si Qingge: "..."

Here

Qin Wen writes, Song Kai leans against Si On the shoulders of Qingge, I realized after knowing it: "No, then I have to be a cow and a horse with you." After being

pregnant for three years, the truth.

After getting out of Song Kai's house at 4:30 in the afternoon, Chi Han's call came as soon as he got in the car, "Why aren't you home yet?" He heard the sound of the refrigerator opening and closing, obviously planning to cook, "I need to pick you up Is it?"

"No, fifteen minutes." Qin Wen was in a great mood, he should feel "ashamed", in this genetically determined world, more than 90% of the household chores are Omega, I heard from Sun Kaining that the clothes at home are clean It was all done by Xu Yangcheng himself, but there is no room for him to intervene in his own family. Thanks to Chihan's top genes, he can handle everything well, otherwise, the board of directors would have sent him away from the company every day from 7 o'clock to 4 o'clock in the afternoon.