Chapter 104: You and I have endless debts!

Qin Wen woke up the next day and ignored Chi Han.

The reason was that Chi Han had long hands and long feet, and when he was squinting in the early morning, he kicked a corner of Qin Wen's "nest" and collapsed.

Even so, Chi Han sees that his Omega is cute everywhere, even when angry! After Qin Wen washed up and went to rebuild the "small nest", he went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Qin Wen likes to eat spicy food recently, the kind that stimulates the taste buds. Chi Han dare not cook too much chili, so he always finds some alternative ingredients, such as freshly fried leek vermicelli stuffed cakes, paired with a bowl Fish porridge, Qin Wenguang cake can eat two.

"Should I go out with you for a stroll in the afternoon, or guard your little nest?" Chi Han asked.

Illusion? Qin Wen always felt that Chi Han's tone was a bit gentle when he said "Little Nest". He looked at the warm sun outside, struggled for a while, and whispered: "Go outside, but you are not allowed to enter the bedroom when I am not here !"

This request is unreasonable, but Chi Han responded to everything: "Okay." The

golden chrysanthemums in Mocheng are in full bloom, and all the major parks and amusement places are trying their best to advertise. The "Chrysanthemum Appreciation Club" in Mocheng is a must in China , It coincides with the holiday, tourists from all over the world come, and places that are a little more lively are full of people. Omega during pregnancy is logically not suitable for such noisy places, but with the pheromone barrier of Chihan, Qin Wen is not afraid.

There is a rest building in the chrysanthemum viewing park. It is built in an antique style. The price doubles from the second floor, and the third floor is even more luxurious. Chi Han booked a private room before he came. He didn't look at the chrysanthemums along the way, just stare at it Looking at Qin Wen, when someone approached him, he would release pheromones to "expel" the other party. It wasn't long before Qin Wen had dinner, but he still ordered a bunch of candied haws on the way. He was drinking red tea and eating candied haws while watching the scenery outside the window .

Chi Han frowned imperceptibly, and said "sour children and hot girls", Qin Wen has always been very spicy, so he was secretly excited, praying that it must be a daughter, who knows that sour ones like it too, so is it a man or a woman? Forget it, Chi Han exhaled, feeling that this guess had no scientific basis.

"Huh?" Qin Wen glanced at his phone and said in surprise, "I posted a photo of the entrance of the park in the group earlier, and Xiaocheng said they were here too." The corners of Chi Han's eyes twitched: "With whom?" "Your father-in

-

law It's there too." Qin Wen didn't even raise his head, and replied to the message: "I'll let Xiaocheng come up."

Ancheng likes to be lively, and when he knew that the "Chrysanthemum Appreciation Party" was going to be held, he told Fu Chen several times, An Jingwen went I also talked about it from time to time, so Sir An thought about taking his son out for a walk. Coincidentally, it was the same day.

Chi Han had a "literary fight" with An Jingwen last night, and it's not suitable for fighting at the moment, so the two sat facing each other, neither paying attention to the other.

Lu Hanshan was amused, and started pouring tea for everyone.

An Jingwen came out in a hurry in the morning, and he didn't even have a meal with Lu Hanshan, so he invited the waiter to order a few dishes. Qin Wen was not hungry, so he took care of An Cheng, and saw An Jingwen tugged Lu Hanshan hard when he was halfway through the meal Even Chi Han's attention was attracted, and he asked, "Why, are you bankrupt?"

An Jingwen glared at Chi Han, then cleared his throat, "The school's bonus has been paid out ahead of schedule."

Hearing this, Lu Hanshan took out his mobile phone and saw the message from the bank. He knew An Jingwen's temper. Professor Lu asked, "When do you want to see it?" An Jingwen: " I want to

at this moment."

The expression on his face knew the reason, and he said with a smile, "Is the down payment enough for a big house?"

"Yeah." An Jingwen gave Chi Han a provocative look after finishing speaking.

Chi Han: "..." What is he showing off?

To be honest, apart from Lu Hanshan, other people who wanted to buy a house were just a matter of making a phone call. He might not even know how many properties An Jingwen had in country A, but this time, they all had an inexplicable sense of solemnity. Feeling, Chi Han asked about the location, and Lu Hanshan answered a few favorite ones. He had planned it a long time ago, and three of them are in very good locations, with convenient transportation, hospitals and schools nearby, and the environment is also good. It takes about 20 minutes by car, the smallest is 120 square meters, and the largest is 150 square meters. They are all three bedrooms and two living rooms. The difference is the size of the balcony, which is more than enough for him and An Jingwen.

They are all people who have seen all kinds of beautiful scenery. The downstairs is golden and deep purple, and the chrysanthemum fragrance is faint. It is boring to stare at it for a few minutes. In comparison, it is better to look at the house.

Half an hour later, the car drove to the destination. Along the way, An Cheng chatted with Qin Wen about the big house while stroking Qin Wen's lower abdomen, "Brother, I feel a little bulging." "Really?

" I took out a bag of chocolate beans in my pocket, and it took almost three months to show my pregnancy, I'm afraid it's still early.

The manager of the sales department had seen relatives and friends who bought a house, but had never seen such high-quality ones, all of them were handsome and extraordinary. The manager suddenly had an illusion: what they were selling here was not a building, but a sea view villa.

An Jingwen is a genius who can build a house at a high altitude and make the servants suffer from altitude sickness. He only recently had the concept of square meters. In fact, he still doesn't understand farts, but watching Lu Hanshan communicate with the manager After confirming the structure and building materials of the house, I felt that it was home.

Lu Hanshan compared back and forth for more than a month, and he still prefers this 130-square-meter room. After paying the down payment, there is still some left over, which can be refurbished. An Jingwen stared at him from the beginning to the end, without saying a word , Chi Han could clearly see a certain emotion on his face: everything is subject to my husband.

Chi Han is habitually itchy, a top-notch shame, well-deserved reputation.

Then a group of people went to see the house, briefly hardcovered it, the area is quite large, Lu Hanshan pointed to the wide balcony and said to An Jingwen: "I will get you a wooden coffee table in the future, and you can drink tea and read books here in your spare time." The

manager I didn't expect that Lu Hanshan would be so straightforward. He directly swiped his card to pay a down payment of nearly 400,000 yuan, but An Jingwen's name was written on the real estate certificate. The manager repeatedly confirmed: "You can write the names of two people." Lu Hanshan shook his head and insisted. Said: "One person is enough."

"What do you think?" An Jingwen didn't stop him, wrapped in a scarf and wearing a mask, at first glance he looked like an Omega with a low pheromone and a very tall stature.

"A hundred years later." Lu Hanshan held his hand, said every word without any concealment, and frankly said, "If I'm not here, it will be your home too."

Lu Hanshan is destined not to live to An Jingwen's age , but he will leave enough things to allow An Jingwen to survive the rest of the time.

Half of An Jingwen's mental shocks in this life came from this man. His eyes were deep and bottomless, and he didn't know if he had listened. He finally nodded: "Okay." "Let's go to Fan Street for dinner tonight." An Jingwen

suggested That's his site. The Wencheng Group's building stands tall and tall. When the assistant was playing horses with a group of senior executives, Sir An shamelessly took his family for a stroll, and asked the assistant which restaurant was delicious. Wind Pavilion! ! ! ] The little assistant replied to the message with an exclamation mark, which shows the sadness. An Jingwen was unmoved and said that he would be given a bonus at the end of the year.

Everyone found a seat by the window on the first floor, and it happened that the sky was dark, and they could clearly see the night view of the street. When they were about to eat, An Jingwen said to go to the bathroom, and Chi Han stood up, "Let's go together." Qin

Wen I glanced at them and felt that I couldn't fight, so I didn't say anything.

"Have you considered it?" An Jingwen asked.